Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:08 AM #1

Default Swash mum confirms Kara love

Quote:
Swash mum confirms Kara love
Joe Swash's mum has confirmed his relationship with Kara Tointon.

It was reported last week the 'I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out OF Here!' contestant was dating his former 'EastEnders' co-star – who played his on-screen sister Dawn Swann – but the actress refused to confirm their five-month relationship.

However, as the contestants were given video messages from their loved ones, the actor's mum Kiffy passed on a message of support from his new girlfriend.

Kiffy said: “Hello my lovely boy, I'm here and we're watching. You've been funny and you've been true to yourself. You're my baby and I've really missed you and I'm glad it's only a couple of days so hang in there and we can't wait to get you out and feed you up. I love you ginger ninja, you look great. Kara sends her all love, she misses you so much.”

The couple had kept their relationship so carefully hidden that even their close friends didn't know about it.

One pal said: “The first I knew he had a girlfriend was when his sister Shana said it on TV. But they have been friends for so long that it doesn't surprise me they got together.”

Meanwhile, Joe revealed he is “in love” with fellow contestant George Takei.

He gushed: “You look at relationships in the jungle like Cerys and Marc Bannerman and Katie Price and Peter Andre and I always wondered if you really could fall in love that quick in the jungle, is it possible? And it is.

“I'm 100 per cent convinced because I love George. I've grown to love the man. Since I've been in the jungle, it does funny things to people, in my twisted mind, and I love George.”

George – who married partner Brad earlier this year - insisted the feeling was mutual.

He said: “From the moment I got here, Joe stood out, he's so endearing and so alive, completely animated all the time. I love Joe.”
Source: Metro
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:03 PM #2

He was in tears again after his mum read out her message she's proud of her son and so she should be Joe to win.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
confirms, kara, love, mum, swash