Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:29 PM #1

Default \'Lovebirds\' to meet after X Factor!

Quote:
'Lovebirds' to meet after X Factor!

Eoghan and Diana plan to meet after X Factor
It's kept the nation guessing for weeks and the regular denials by Eoghan and Diana have done nothing to quell rumours of romance between the two.

Eoghan's declarations of 'best friend' love fuelled speculation last week after he rushed onto the stage to hold Diana during her final X Factor performance, obviously inconsolable.

And when Simon Cowell declared, "They're just two kids in love," he either blew the secret wide open - or was teasing his young contestant.

Simon's sidekick Sinitta has also appeared to contradict the pair's explanations.

She described the relationship between the young pair as "like Love Story... so romantic".

And Eoghan himself explained his stage-storming last saturday. He said, "I was so shocked. It broke me in half".

And perhaps giving a first hint of something else, he said, "We're really close friends... who knows in the future".

We think back to last year, when Leon Jackson and Emily Biggs from girlband Hope denied any spark between them during the show. The two both now live in London and are dating.

But whether the relationship between Eoghan and Diana blossoms or remains "just best friends" remains to be seen. But the pair certainly intend to hang out together a lot more in the future.

Eoghan said,"I’m going to Blackburn to spend time with her and she’ll be coming to Dungiven. My family have met her and think she’s lovely".
Source: ITV
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lovebirds, meet, x factor