Notices

Old 18-01-2009, 09:20 AM #1

Default Tina blast at housemates

Quote:
Tina blast at housemates

Loudmouth Tina Malone has ripped into her former Celebrity Big Brother housemates in her first interview since being evicted from the show.

The Shameless star blasted controversial rapper Coolio because he had "crossed the line" with his aggressive antics in the TV house.

She also branded Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton "shallow" - and said former A1 singer Ben Adams, 27, was "strange".

Talking about Coolio, 45 - who constantly taunted Michelle about her flirting with Ben and harassed Mutya Buena - Tina said: "He crossed the line every day with his schoolboy antics.

"All the suggestiveness with Mutya, it was all fantasy. Please, he's old enough to be her dad. I think he thinks he's got a game-plan but it's just a way of attracting attention."

Tina - who was booted out of the house on Friday after getting 39 per cent of the vote in a four-way battle - is also sceptical about Ben and Michelle's flirting.

She said: "Ben's only attracted to himself! I think he's a strange one."

She added that Michelle, 28, was "shallow". Mum-ofone Tina, 45, said: "She's all right if you want to talk to her about hair straighteners but there's not much else."

Tina praised housemate Ulrika Jonsson as "warm", but kept the biggest compliments for herself.

She said: "I'm hugely intelligent and articulate. The only thing wrong with me is that I'm fat."

She tipped "middle-of-theroad" Terry to win.
Source: Sunday Mirror
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blast, housemates, tina