Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 02-12-2004, 08:05 AM #1

Default BB Alex in killer car smash

BIG Brother’s Alex Sibley was in shock last night after killing a man in a road accident.
The 25-year-old struck Kurt Lange, 62, as he crossed a road in front of Alex’s sporty BMW 528i.

Ambulances raced to the scene at Romford, Essex, but married Kurt was dead when he arrived at hospital.

Alex, 25, said last night: "I can confirm I was involved in a road traffic accident. I was the driver in a vehicle which collided with a pedestrian who I understand was killed. I would like to offer my sympathies to the family of the man who died in what was a tragic accident."

The Sun
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:37 AM #2

Big Brother 3's Alex Sibley was left devastated after a man was killed following a collision with his car.

Married Kurt Lange, 62, was pronounced dead at hospital after the crash with Alex's BMW in Romford, Essex.

"I can confirm I was involved in a road traffic accident," the 25-year-old model said in a statement.

"I was the driver in a vehicle which collided with a pedestrian who I understand was killed.

"I would like to offer my sympathies to the family of the man who died in what was a tragic accident.

"I am devastated by what has happened. Unfortunately, there is nothing further I can say at this time."

A police spokesman said: "Nobody has been arrested but we are appealing for witnesses. They can contact investigators at Chadwell Heath."

Alex rose to fame in the third series of Big Brother and gained a reputation for his clean-cut good looks and an obsession with personal hygiene.

He later signed a deal with Domestos because of his craving for cleanliness and is believed to be currently dating Big Brother 1 contestant Melanie Hill.

Ananova
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, bb, car, killer, smash