Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM #76
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

I like pigs.
I hate the word 'fetch'.
I didn't like the mention of Britney in that video.
Erm, think that's it.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:48 PM #77
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Loser has one S, Andy, you should know that.

And yeah - sore losers often put themselves up for the first firing. I've accepted I deserve to be fired, I just don't think anyone else on my team does.

Perhaps if you and your school friends, and all your multiple accounts, could get it through your dense skulls that - let's see - ruining an otherwise entertaining and fun game for the other team because of some ridiculous ongoing feud you have with people who like Britney Spears, this could have been a good experience. But no, the game's been ****.

I can accept losing once, maybe twice, but when the other team even concedes that our idea this round was better, and when this round only came down to ONE vote (which shouldn't have been the case anyway, Sam! himself admitted that it was just a case of asking people on MSN to apply for your game - no technical, creative or persuasive skill required), I get a little pissed off.

I remember the first series of TiBB Apprentice, coincidentally taking place before Locke/Andy had joined the forum. Where there forum-divides over Britney Spears then? No. The game was fun to watch, and it was judged fairly on merit and talent - nowadays you can do **** all unless you've got 20 TiBB friends on MSN on standby to vote for you.

Yeah I suppose I am sounding like a sore loser now :P lmao. But you'd feel exactly the same in my position. Now go and get some other chav-friends to join and make this site even more of a Hell-hole.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 PM #78

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Quote:
Originally posted by Picto
Loser has one S, Andy, you should know that.

And yeah - sore losers often put themselves up for the first firing. I've accepted I deserve to be fired, I just don't think anyone else on my team does.

Perhaps if you and your school friends, and all your multiple accounts, could get it through your dense skulls that - let's see - ruining an otherwise entertaining and fun game for the other team because of some ridiculous ongoing feud you have with people who like Britney Spears, this could have been a good experience. But no, the game's been ****.

I can accept losing once, maybe twice, but when the other team even concedes that our idea this round was better, and when this round only came down to ONE vote (which shouldn't have been the case anyway, Sam! himself admitted that it was just a case of asking people on MSN to apply for your game - no technical, creative or persuasive skill required), I get a little p****d off.

I remember the first series of TiBB Apprentice, coincidentally taking place before Locke/Andy had joined the forum. Where there forum-divides over Britney Spears then? No. The game was fun to watch, and it was judged fairly on merit and talent - nowadays you can do **** all unless you've got 20 TiBB friends on MSN on standby to vote for you.

Yeah I suppose I am sounding like a sore loser now :P lmao. But you'd feel exactly the same in my position. Now go and get some other chav-friends to join and make this site even more of a Hell-hole.
Lot of sense spoken there. I personally never minded David or Andy but seriously, its a bit pathetic to hate a team because one word of Britney was mentioned. I don't partically like Britney, I think shes overrated but its no big deal.
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 PM #79

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam!
Quote:
Originally posted by Snig
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Snig
Quote:
I dunno why theres a grudge against our team but whatever.
Maybe cos you take it so seriously, are so overconfident you will thrash my team and insist its the wrong decision everytime you lose. I'm sure Loukas Nicky me or Tom wouldn't have made a fuss if we lost...

It's a game, don't take it so seriously....
Why is it always your team, even Nicky agrees on msn that your always trying to be boss or whatever. But yeh, its your team so your business right.
I say "my" team because I'm a member of that team. And no need to stir about Nicky. You can hardly fault our team though.. three perfect wins.
I aint stirring about Nicky cause shes my friend on here. But if you mean a member of that team you would say "Our team" but whatever.
Then why bring her into it? We won, why do you have to kick up an argument or blame it on being a grudge. One or two people may not like you team, but i'm sure there are people who don't like our team either. IF there was such a grudge/severe hatred for you team i doubt there would be one application in it.
Sam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:52 PM #80

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally posted by .Andy.
lmfao

thats made my day

i suppose that shows how intellectual i am
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:53 PM #81

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Actually i would Never have applied but nicky sent me the Link so i decided to lend her a hand since she is Friend on here. It looks like team Oinks Advertised a little harder then team fetch.

And picto stop your moaning you miserable ****
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:53 PM #82
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Just to clarify Sean, my second account didn't apply for either team, so you can't blame the loss on that.

And I'm assuming the "school friends" claim was partly aimed at me, well I'm not in school.

And stop taking a game on a Big Brother forum so seriously.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:56 PM #83

Picto.. Sam..
You are both very wrong
WATERS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
apprentice, double, face, fetch, firing, live, results, task, team, tibb