Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 05-04-2009, 09:07 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Default Part 1 - Final

Part One

Psychiatry: The medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental illness. Different people with different problems, different visit, ten till four. Every week.

10:00AM – A TALL BLONDE GIRL WALKS INTO THE OFFICE. BRONA – AGE 16.
Right. I feel really uncomfortable coming here, I mean, I used to be popular you know, every guy wanted me, every girl wanted to be me. But then. You Know. That Day...the masked men... -Pause- I, just. It’s hard to talk about, that day… when I can, I just… I just end up in a heap, crying... every student, every teacher – killed. –Pause- I can’t stop thinking about it, I wake up in the middle of the night – screaming. My, my… my friends… dead. Bleeding. It was so long, yet I still feel I’m going crazy. I can’t talk to people. Not now. No friends anymore… and to top it all off I have to come see a psychologist to sort my mess of a life out.

11:00AM – A QUIET DARK HAIRED GIRL KNOCKS POLITELY AT THE DOOR. PRINCESS – AGED 17
Men disgust me: you can never know how angry men can get. Well I know. I met the back of my father’s hand many times and after all this time I can not bring myself to trust any man, years after he was sent away. Mum was smarter than me - she left years before - before… Obviously for her, it was enough. At the time I hadn’t understood. But then… he always came back late – drunk, uncontrollable and looking for an argument. But I never argued back… He still found some reason to make me feel as much pain as possible, be it physically… or emotionally.

12:00PM – A YOUNG LARGE BOY WALKS IN ON ME WHILST I WAS HAVING MY COFFEE. FIREWIRE – AGED 14.
It is getting so bad that I’m putting food before my life. Food fills that empty gap – I have no friends. Everyone knows: especially my mother. But she doesn’t give s**t about me; she throws food on a plate every night and looks right through me. Just last week we saw my GP and he said he was ‘Very Concerned’ about my weight; my mother said nothing at the time, and later told me there was nothing wrong. Instead she took me to McDonalds… Jack and his mates were there… and they laughed. They called me everything from Tubby to Balloon boy, but mum – she just laughed alongside them. Food is my only sanction.

2:00PM – JUST HAD LUNCH – SH**TY CANTEEN FOOD. A LANKY SPIKY HAIRED BOY FALLS INTO MY OFFICE. WATERS – AGED 17
It’s like why do -******- people think I'm stupid? S**t. The ******ing ignorance of some people, man. It's driving me –******- down. S**t. Yeah I've been - ****** - doing the exercises, man - s**t - but they aint - ****** - working. It got worse - **** - this week when I saw. when I saw, when I saw - ****** - Angela. I thought I'd got - bo**ocks - over her, you know? S**t. She don't even know who I am, the last time - ****** - I saw her she called me a - s**t- a spastic. It's just - ****** - everything about her, man. When I saw her it made me forget -s**t- everything.

3:00PM – A GINGER BOY IS INTERESTED IN THE FISH TANK – HE MARVELS IN THE LARGE ORANGE ONE. ROSS – AGED 16.
It was 3.54pm in Liverpool Street when I saw my new Rat. He is better than the last one because he has a higher surface area of brown than the last one: The last Rat. I arrived at Bethnal Green 2 minutes later than usual, but it was okay and I didn’t scream as usual, because I had rat. A lady came up to me and said to me “What have you got there?” I did not know what to do – it had been a while since somebody had spoken to me. I showed her Rat she ran away. Maybe she didn’t like rats. I walked the 780 metres to my house with Rat. No one came near me.

4:00PM – A SHAKY BOY ENTERS THE OFFICE AND IS LOOKING AROUND, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF. BILLY – AGED 16
Yeah. YEAH. I take crack… OK? Itsnotmyfault. I get urges throughout the week but it costs so ******ing much yano? I know that I need to get off it I know I do I know. At least I know. It’s getting really bad y’no? y’no? I start going crazy after taking it. But it makes me feel KING OF THE WORLD! King BILLY! I’m ******ing INVINSABLE man! ****! Yessss! I like the sound of that! But **** it man, I need to get off the stuff ‘coz my mumsaidshe’d kick me out and I think she’s proper being serious y’no man? Y’no!? I just can’t do it, man. It’s ******ing awesome man... but it’s ruining me. ******ING ruining me. Look at me man, LOOK at me! What the ****** is gonna happen? I know I’m ******ing addicted but I can’t help myself, man. Y’no? Y’no?
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:41 PM #2

Favourites:
The Apprentice 2013: Jason
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:
The Apprentice 2013: Jason
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

the pictures are so amazing sam!
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:00 PM #3

I really like the pictures but i fear the logo is a bit plain.. I mean if that was on a cover of a book would you buy it? Because i certainly wouldn't, sorry. I do agree that simple is good, but simple can also be boring. I think that fits with the boring side.

[edit] I have also just relised that you have edited my firewire story here too? I thought it was fine as it was.. I like that, it's just if your going to make changes to my work please at least tell me?
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
final, part