Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:42 PM #26

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):

Announcement

The deadline for this task has been moved to 7.00pm.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:24 PM #27
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

Thank Gawd!

Siaaa
Nicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:00 PM #28
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

I will write the speech myself ... I left you a message on Facebook because I saw you were online on that..
Old 09-04-2009, 05:12 PM #29

Favourites:
The Apprentice 2013: Jason
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:

7pm TODAY?!
i thought it was tommorrow!?
and urgh don't worry I'll write it now, nicks, should only take like 10 mins
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:12 PM #30

Favourites:

Favourites:

and online on myspace?!
i haven't been on myspace for about 5 months!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:17 PM #31
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

I meant facebook

Edited xD

and thankoo! I'd just started, written 95 words..

The Fetch Party
‘The Fetch Party’ has plenty to offer. We have loads of ways to make TiBB a better place, with the help of the new moderator.
The first new rule we would like to enforce, is getting rid of any silly, petty rules, like no posting in capital letters. We understand that it can be annoying, when somebody posts a post in block capitals for no reason, but when a well trusted member posts a small post in capital letters, and gets the post removed, we all know how annoying it is!

If you want them
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM #32
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

Logo -

Banner -

or

^ I prefer the 2nd, the 2nd one was supposed to be a flag, but it failed :3

Av -

or

also, prefer 2nd ^.^
Old 09-04-2009, 05:28 PM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty FETCH isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lackin certain areas – areas which could easily be improved. Team Fetch’s policies would not only help the TiBB community, in the event that we become moderators, but enable outsiders to join, as well.
Moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so. Team Fetch’s first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as creative writing which provides less traffic for the site. At the moment a moderator must moniter each thread which is not only a complicated task, but could easily be improved. How… fetch!
The next aspect we would improve, in the event that we were moderators, would be to stop problems prior to their occurrence. At the moment it seems that arguments take a while to be stopped, with threads being closed possibly days after the initial argument. If you were to vote for Team Fetch this would not only improve, but make TiBB a pleasant society to be in.
As you can already see, these two policies would help TiBB to be a better moderated and friendlier place than it already is – and we all know TiBB is a nice place to be around.
Another policy by our rather FETCH team, would enforce is the removal of immature bans, namely the deletion of a post purely as it is in capital letters. If a post was in full capital letters that does not mean it should be deleted – capital letters may be necessary for the tone of the post. Therefore we would remove that ban: and if the capital letters were not overly necessary to a post, it would be then a U2U or a comment would be sent to that person to remind them of the rules, and not delete their posts. Pretty Fetch, isn’t it?
The penultimate policy is the simple but very effective ways of tackling spelling and grammar, which has become a problem on the site. Obviously it is vital to understand what a person is saying, so if moderators – such as us – would aid in this respect it would not only be beneficial for TiBB but enable everybody to understand what people are saying. This would tie in with our initial policy of assigned moderation – a moderator could use this within their task and it would not seem as daunting, as if they had every single thread moderated.
The last, and most important policy is the differences between Chat and Games, and General Chat. If we were moderators, we would move each post into their properly assigned positions, as at the moment it is very hard to differentiate, and many people are posting threads in one, which suit the other far more. This would enable better organisation and a better TiBB.
Overall, our policies would help YOU! We know you need the best, and with Team Fetch that is what you will be getting.

what'dyou think?
WOOPS posted in the wrong place
Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 PM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

I think:

Banner:

Old 09-04-2009, 05:36 PM #35
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

Ok!

and the 5 points aree

- Have a number of active moderators in specific sections
- Better moderation and distinction of Chat and Games and General Chat
- Stop problems before they occur
- Stop deleting messages if they are posted in capitals
- Better checking of spelling and grammar

andd that sounds good so far! (Proof read version btw )

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty FETCH isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lack in certain areas – areas which could easily be improved. Team Fetch’s policies would not only help the TiBB community, in the event that we become moderators, but enable outsiders to join, as well.
Moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so. Team Fetch’s first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as creative writing which provides less traffic for the site. At the moment a moderator must monitor each thread which is not only a complicated task, but could easily be improved. How… fetch!
The next aspect we would improve, in the event that we were moderators, would be to stop problems prior to their occurrence. At the moment it seems that arguments take a while to be stopped, with threads being closed possibly days after the initial argument. If you were to vote for Team Fetch this would not only improve, but make TiBB a pleasant society to be in.
As you can already see, these two policies would help TiBB to be a better moderated and friendlier place than it already is – and we all know TiBB is a nice place to be around.
Another policy by our rather FETCH team, would enforce is the removal of immature bans, namely the deletion of a post purely as it is in capital letters. If a post was in full capital letters that does not mean it should be deleted – capital letters may be necessary for the tone of the post. Therefore we would remove that ban: and if the capital letters were not overly necessary to a post, it would be then a U2U or a comment would be sent to that person to remind them of the rules, and not delete their posts. Pretty Fetch, isn’t it?
The penultimate policy is the simple but very effective ways of tackling spelling and grammar, which has become a problem on the site. Obviously it is vital to understand what a person is saying, so if moderators – such as us – would aid in this respect it would not only be beneficial for TiBB but enable everybody to understand what people are saying. This would tie in with our initial policy of assigned moderation – a moderator could use this within their task and it would not seem as daunting, as if they had every single thread moderated.
The last, and most important, policy is the differences between Chat and Games, and General Chat. If we were moderators, we would move each post into their properly assigned positions, as at the moment it is very hard to differentiate, and many people are posting threads in one, which suit the other far more. This would enable better organisation and a better TiBB.

516 words..
Old 09-04-2009, 05:37 PM #36

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Nickyy
Ok!

and the 5 points aree

- Have a number of active moderators in specific sections
- Better moderation and distinction of Chat and Games and General Chat
- Stop problems before they occur
- Stop deleting messages if they are posted in capitals
- Better checking of spelling and grammar

andd that sounds good so far! (Proof read version btw )

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty FETCH isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lack in certain areas – areas which could easily be improved. Team Fetch’s policies would not only help the TiBB community, in the event that we become moderators, but enable outsiders to join, as well.
Moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so. Team Fetch’s first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as creative writing which provides less traffic for the site. At the moment a moderator must monitor each thread which is not only a complicated task, but could easily be improved. How… fetch!
The last, and most important, policy is the differences between Chat and Games, and General Chat. If we were moderators, we would move each post into their properly assigned positions, as at the moment it is very hard to differentiate, and many people are posting threads in one, which suit the other far more. This would enable better organisation and a better TiBB.

516 words..
hahah yeah I haven't proof read it yet

right i'm going to quickly add some more words back in a sec
Old 09-04-2009, 05:38 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Remember your speech will be posted anonymously, so please remove any refrences to your party or team - your speech can't state that it's from the Fetch party.

The deadline has been extended again to 8pm as neither team is reaching completion of its' work.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:40 PM #38
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

Argh! lol xD

Okey Matt!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:41 PM #39
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

I will take out the fetch references :3
Old 09-04-2009, 05:43 PM #40
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty great isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lack in certain areas – areas which could easily be improved. Our policies would not only help the TiBB community, in the event that we become moderators, but enable outsiders to join, as well.
Moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so. Our first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as creative writing which provides less traffic for the site. At the moment a moderator must monitor each thread which is not only a complicated task, but could easily be improved.
The next aspect we would improve, in the event that we were moderators, would be to stop problems prior to their occurrence. At the moment it seems that arguments take a while to be stopped, with threads being closed possibly days after the initial argument. If you were to vote for this team, it would not only improve, but make TiBB a pleasant society to be in.
Another policy by our rather amazing team, would enforce is the removal of immature bans, namely the deletion of a post purely as it is in capital letters. If a post was in full capital letters that does not mean it should be deleted – capital letters may be necessary for the tone of the post. Therefore we would remove that ban: and if the capital letters were not overly necessary to a post, it would be then a U2U or a comment would be sent to that person to remind them of the rules, and not delete their posts.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:46 PM #41

Favourites:

Favourites:

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty FETCH isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lack in certain areas. These areas are not only things which could easily be improved, but would help the TiBB community in a variety of different ways – and, if in the event we were made moderators – enable more people to join as well. The Team Fetch party comprising of two people who would make fantastic moderators, due to their contributions to the forum, their un-biased approach to topics and high ability have come up with various issues which WOULD be approached if we were moderators. You all know Sia and Nicky: and you know they are both doers and thinkers.
First of all: do you find the moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so, too. Our first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as Creative Writing which provides less traffic for the site, and could be more easily moderated. At the moment a moderator must monitor each thread which is not only a complicated and difficult task, but could easily be improved. How… fetch!
The next aspect that would be improved, if in the event that we were moderators, would be to stop problems prior to their occurrence. Doesn’t it seem that an argument occurs every day? And on their occurrence, these threads are closed possibly days after the initial argument. Annoying, isn’t it? If you were to vote for Team Fetch this would not only improve: but make TiBB a more pleasant society to be in.
Already you are able to see, that these two policies would help TiBB to be a better moderated and friendlier place than it already is – and we all know TiBB is a nice place to be around.
Another policy by our rather FETCH team, would enforce is the removal of immature bans, namely the deletion of a post purely as it is in capital letters. If a post was in full capital letters that does not mean it should be deleted – capital letters may be necessary for the tone of the post. Therefore we would remove that ban: and if the capital letters were not overly necessary to a post, it would be then a U2U or a comment would be sent to that person to remind them of the rules, and not delete their posts. Again, this policy would help YOU express your opinion, and us as moderators, to perform an effective and beneficial task.
The penultimate policy is the simple but very effective ways of tackling spelling and grammar, which has become a problem on the site recently. Obviously it is vital to understand what a person is saying, so if moderators – such as us – would aid in this respect it would not only be beneficial for TiBB but enable everybody to understand what people are saying. This would tie in with our initial policy of assigned moderation – a moderator could use this within their task and it would not seem as daunting, as if they had every single thread moderated.
The last policy: and the most important, too, is differentiating between Chat and Games, and General Chat. If we were moderators, we would move each post into their properly assigned positions, as at the moment it is very hard to differentiate, and many people are posting threads in one, which suit the other far more. Thus far, a better, more organized TiBB is created – we all know this policy would follow through; one only has to look at Nicky’s MSN list to tell she’s organized.
Overall, our policies would help YOU! We know you need the best, and with Team Fetch that is what you will be getting. Team Fetch is not only here to help you but help the use, ease and improvement of the forum in ways – which although may seem simple at first – can improve the quality of TiBB to a completely new level. If you agree with these policies (and you’d be strange if you didn’t) Nicky and Sia ARE the way forward, not only because they get things done, but they do it with a smile, too.

750 words - is that k?
sorry i really have to go now
can you send to matt nicks?
so so sorry!!!xxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-04-2009, 05:47 PM #42

Favourites:

Favourites:

oh flip i hadn't seen matt's post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:49 PM #43

Favourites:

Favourites:

This is Big Brother… it’s pretty amazing isn’t it? It’s a wonderful haven for us all to talk about certain things which may not even be related to Big Brother, but it does lack in certain areas, however. These areas are not only things which could easily be improved, but would help the TiBB community in a variety of different ways – and, if in the event we were made moderators – enable more people to join as well. Our party comprising of two people who would make fantastic moderators, due to their contributions to the forum, their un-biased approach to topics and high ability, have come up with various issues which WOULD be approached if we were moderators. You all know them: and you know they are both doers and thinkers.
First of all: do you find the moderation a bit slack on TiBB? We thought so, too. Our first policy is to rearrange the number of active moderators and assign them to specific sections. For example, a busy section with high traffic such as Chat and Games would need one or two assigned moderators, rather than a section such as Creative Writing which provides less traffic for the site, and could be more easily moderated. At the moment a moderator must monitor each thread which is not only a complicated and difficult task, but could easily be improved. How good!
The next aspect that would be improved, if in the event that we were moderators, would be to stop problems prior to their occurrence. Doesn’t it seem that an argument occurs every day? And on their occurrence, these threads are closed possibly days after the initial argument. Annoying, isn’t it? If you were to vote for our team this would not only improve: but make TiBB a more pleasant society to be in.
Already you are able to see, that these two policies would help TiBB to be a better moderated and friendlier place than it already is – and we all know TiBB is a nice place to be around.
Another policy by our rather amazing team, would enforce is the removal of immature bans, namely the deletion of a post purely as it is in capital letters. If a post was in full capital letters that does not mean it should be deleted – capital letters may be necessary for the tone of the post. Therefore we would remove that ban: and if the capital letters were not overly necessary to a post, it would be then a U2U or a comment would be sent to that person to remind them of the rules, and not delete their posts. Again, this policy would help YOU express your opinion, and us as moderators, to perform an effective and beneficial task.
The penultimate policy is the simple but very effective ways of tackling spelling and grammar, which has become a problem on the site recently. Obviously it is vital to understand what a person is saying, so if moderators – such as us – would aid in this respect it would not only be beneficial for TiBB but enable everybody to understand what people are saying. This would tie in with our initial policy of assigned moderation – a moderator could use this within their task and it would not seem as daunting, as if they had every single thread moderated.
The last policy: and the most important, too, is differentiating between Chat and Games, and General Chat. If we were moderators, we would move each post into their properly assigned positions, as at the moment it is very hard to differentiate, and many people are posting threads in one, which suit the other far more. Thus far, a better, more organized TiBB is created – and you already know how organized our team is.
Overall, our policies would help YOU! We know you need the best, and with our team that is what you will be getting. Our team is not only here to help you but help the use, ease and improvement of the forum in ways – which although may seem simple at first – can improve the quality of TiBB to a completely new level. If you agree with these policies (and you’d be strange if you didn’t) we ARE the way forward, not only because we get things done, but we do it with a smile, too.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:50 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

took out fetch references!
have to go xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-04-2009, 05:52 PM #45
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

Ok!

Thank youu for writing it!

See ya xx
Old 09-04-2009, 05:54 PM #46

Favourites:

Favourites:

ooh i have a few more minutes :P
anything else that needs to be done?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:58 PM #47
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

We've got

- Policies
- Speech
- Logo
- Banner
- Av

So there's nothing I can think of we need extra!

Anything you want to add?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:58 PM #48

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Nickyy
We've got

- Policies
- Speech
- Logo
- Banner
- Av

So there's nothing I can think of we need extra!

Anything you want to add?
Nope I think we're done
can you send to Matt? my mum's calling again :P
AND 2 MINS LEFT!!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:03 PM #49
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):