Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 18-02-2005, 01:30 PM #1

Default Big Brother puts out call to Welsh wannabes

Quote:
Big Brother puts out call to Welsh wannabes

Feb 18 2005

THE executive producer of this year's Big Brother has a message for the people of Wales: "We want you for our show!"

Ahead of next week's Cardiff auditions for the ultimate reality TV show, Sharon Powers has admitted she would love someone from the region to enter the Big Brother house this summer.

"We didn't have anyone from Wales in the last series and, although it was a massive success, that was a shame," said Scott Sharon, a top producer at the makers of Big Brother Endemol UK.

"The Welsh have a great pedigree on the show, who can forget Helen Adams and Lisa Jeynes as well?

"I want someone Welsh in the house this time, in fact I want a couple of them, so I want everyone to come to our audition and give it a shot."

The audition is taking place at Cardiff City Hall, next Wednesday, starting at 9am.

Production teams will scour the queues choosing people to spend one minute selling themselves to Big Brother in the diary room.
icwales
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, call, puts, wannabes, welsh