Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 31-05-2009, 02:15 PM #26
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frankmusik to work with Kylie Minogue?

Frankmusik will work with Kylie Minogue on the singer's next album, it has been claimed.

The electropop musician and producer told thelondonpaper that he was not fazed about the prospect of collaborating with the '2 Hearts' star.

Frankmusik, aka Vincent Frank, said: "I haven't done anything yet, but no rush, it's only Kylie! I'm gonna try to do a couple of really strong, solid pop songs which you can sing along to.

"Kylie doesn't do mad - she does good, but not mad. I'm gonna grunge it up a little bit as well."

In addition to working with Kylie, Frankmusik has also been confirmed as the producer of Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's first solo album.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1...e-minogue.html
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:28 PM #27
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Minogue 'interested in Diversity for tour'

Kylie Minogue has revealed that she might invite Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity on tour.

Speaking to The Mirror, the singer admitted that she had been impressed by the dance troupe's performance during last weekend's final.

"Of course, I watched the final of Britain's Got Talent. I thought Diversity were amazing," she said.

"While I was watching them, I was straight on the phone to my choreographer saying, 'Turn on your TV and watch these dancers, they are fantastic'. They would be great on a tour."

Minogue is not the first star to express an interest in the group. It was recently reported that Michael Jackson is eager for the 11-piece to appear during his London residency after following their progress on the ITV1 show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/britains...-for-tour.html
Old 08-06-2009, 05:45 PM #28
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

New Album For Kylie Minogue: American Idol Judges Paula Abdul, Kara Dioguardi Join?

Kylie Minogue has reportedly lined up American Idol judges Paula Abdul and Kara Dioguardi to work on her new album.

The two TV talent judges co-wrote Minogue's 2000 smash hit Spinning Around - and the Australian singer is keen to work with the pair again on her forthcoming record.

A source tells Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "Kylie will be in the U.S. on a mini tour at the end of the summer and she hopes to record some new music with American friends around those dates.

"Paula has just completed her first new album in a while and has bags of songs left. The ideal thing would be to try and repeat the success of Spinning Around."

The track was originally intended to relaunch Abdul's pop career - but was instead given to Minogue, who topped the U.K. chart with the catchy tune.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12235953.shtml
Old 17-06-2009, 04:42 PM #29
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue joins former Neighbours cast in London

KYLIE Minogue and Jason Donovan were a long way from Ramsay Street as they reunited in London's West End theatre district.

The princess of pop came to support her longtime friend yesterday as he performed in Priscilla Queen of the Desert at London's Palace Theatre.

The production pays homage to Minogue, who has a huge gay following, in its script, and even includes her 1994 hit Confide In Me.

Her sister, X Factor judge Dannii Minogue, also came to see the show and the pair later met with cast members backstage.

Donovan, 41, who plays drag queen Tick in the show, rose to fame as Scott Robinson in Australian TV soap Neighbours alongside Minogue in the 1980s.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012974,00.html
Old 21-06-2009, 10:04 AM #30
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue to launch fashion range

Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue is taking her obsession for golf to a new level -- she wants to design a range of stylish clothes to wear on the course.

The " Spinning Around " hitmaker fell in love with the sport when she started playing it with boyfriend Andres Velencoso earlier this year and she now plans to add a golf-based fashion range to her portfolio, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"Maybe I need to get into designing golfwear, because let me tell you, it's not easy to look good on the golf course," she said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/E...ow/4657697.cms
Old 29-06-2009, 08:50 PM #31
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue returns to ex Olivier's hometown with new love Andres

A dark, handsome man leans over to place a tender hand on Kylie Minogue 's arm during an intimate encounter in Paris. The lovers are seemingly lost in their own world, chatting intently as they explore all the City of Light has to offer.

It's a touching scene we've witnessed plenty of times before, with one vital difference. This time her attentive companion is new boyfriend Andres Velencoso, rather than Olivier Martinez, the French actor, with whom she once lived in the Gallic capital.

After their relationship ended in 2007, the Aussie pop princess often returned for flirtatious lunches with the S.W.A.T star and walked his dog, Sheba - giving rise to speculation they were on the brink of reuniting.

Yet this week it was clear that her heart now belongs firmly to Spanish model Andres and the feeling seems to be entirely mutual. The 6ft 2in Barcelona native has wasted no time in introducing her to his family.

On her 41st he planned what Kylie described as a "divine" birthday trip to Rome that cleverly combined an excursion to see his beloved Barça team play football with romantic dinner dates for his lady.

After enjoying the dolce vita with the 30-year-old Kylie couldn't stop giggling, telling all and sundry that she'd "got really spoilt, a girl should get spoilt. I'm really very happy at the moment".

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2...ndres/paris/1/
Old 21-08-2009, 04:48 PM #32
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue: My gay fans looked after me

Kylie Minogue has paid tribute to her gay fans for looking after her at the start of her career.

In an interview with gay magazine Instinct, the star said her gay fans "adopted" her and defended her from criticism.

She said: "When I started out in music, going from acting to singing, that transition was very successful, but I also got flack for it. Many hurtful things were said. It wasn't easy."

She continued: "I was only 19 and I think the gay audience kinda picked up on that and decided to defend me and adopt me. They saw I was being criticised for being myself."

The star has been voted the greatest gay icon of all time.

In 2005, she commented: "A lot of record companies market directly towards 'the pink pound'. But I never did that. They kind of adopted me instead.

"Somebody once said to me, 'Gay icons, there's a lot of tragedy in their lives. But you don't really have that.' I said, 'I've had a lot of tragic hairdos and outfits. I think that makes up for it.'"

The former Neighbours star is due to begin her first US tour at the end of next month.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-13747.html
Old 21-08-2009, 04:51 PM #33
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue working with N-Dubz

Kylie Minogue is apparently planning to record a track with N-Dubz.

The Aussie pop princess will be working on a song for her new album with the hip-hip group, who recently clinched the top spot with the track Number 1.

A source told The Sun the Spinning Around singer is "a big fan of what N-Dubz have been doing".

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...0yD0f8sbwbQ16A
Old 21-08-2009, 07:30 PM #34
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Personly I reckon it would kinda do well depending what style it is.
Old 22-08-2009, 04:38 PM #35
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Boots hopes Kylie will avoid electropop

Little Boots has advised Kylie Minogue to avoid the electropop sound on her new album - because it is too popular at the moment.

Calvin Harris and Frankmusik have revealed that they are working on tracks for the album, while the singer is also said to be planning a collaboration with N-Dubz.

"So many people are doing electro at the moment - apparently Christina [Aguilera]'s new album is really electro - so maybe Kylie should try something more classic," Little Boots told DS.

"People love stuff like 'Your Disco Needs You' and the whole Showgirl vibe, so maybe she could do some proper disco with strings and stuff. That would be really cool."

Little Boots - real name Victoria Hesketh - also admitted that she is open to the idea of writing a song for Minogue. "If she asked I'm sure I would consider," she said.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1...lectropop.html

What ever she does, It will be wonderful.
Old 23-08-2009, 12:27 AM #36
more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

N-DUBZ? EW.
M X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 07:31 PM #37
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie teams up with Harris, Shears

Kylie Minogue is working on new material with Calvin Harris and Scissor Sisters star Jake Shears, it has emerged.

Earlier today, Harris posted a picture on Twitter showing himself and Minogue in a recording studio, accompanied by the caption: "This is what is going on today."

He then uploaded another picture of himself, Minogue and Shears together. "Not sure I take as good a picture as @jakeshears and @kylietweettweet," he wrote, "But here we are!"

Minogue has collaborated with both Harris and Shears before, though never simultaneously. Harris co-wrote and produced two tracks for her 2007 album X, 'In My Arms' and 'Heart Beat Rock', while Shears penned her 2004 hit 'I Believe In You'.

It was announced earlier that Minogue will perform at an Abba tribute concert at London's Hyde Park on September 13.

DS
Old 27-08-2009, 07:34 PM #38
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie to perform at Abba tribute

Kylie Minogue has been added to the lineup of 'Thank You For The Music... A Celebration Of The Music Of Abba'.

The singer will perform the hits 'Super Trouper' and 'When All Is Said And Done' at the concert at London's Hyde Park on September 13, the latter accompanied by Benny Andersson.

Minogue said: "This opportunity to perform classic Abba songs on stage with members of Abba really is a dream come true.

"Their music has played such a great part in my life from a very early age and I'm thrilled I'll be able to share that with them personally."

Other new names added to the bill are Jamie Cullum and Christian Jon Billet, who join previously-announced acts including Lulu, Jason Donovan, the cast of Mamma Mia! and Helen Sjoholm.

The event will be broadcast live on Radio 2 at 6.30pm.

DS
Old 12-09-2009, 08:07 PM #39
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

She's back! After a low key year Kylie Minogue returns to the spotlight in a dazzling silver dress

Pop princess Kylie Minogue looked better than ever as she returned to the spotlight yesterday ahead of her first ever US tour.

Minogue, 41, donned a dazzling strapless silver dress as she launched the latest in her Kylie at Home bed linen range at The Grove hotel in Hertfordshire.

The Australian songbird was the epitome of effortless glamour in matching silver heels and with her hair in a casual updo.

The pint-sized star looked happy and relaxed - no doubt the result of recent romantic getaways with Spanish boyfriend Andres Velencoso.

She admitted she drove her boyfriend crazy by studying bed linen every time they stayed in a different hotel.

She said: 'He's always going "What are you doing?" when I'm at the end of a bed looking at the bedclothes close-up.

'I'm sure he's an influence because we do a lot of travelling together. It's not that difficult to get inspiration ... so many hotel rooms around the world, different restaurants.'

Minogue has kept a low profile this year, taking time out to focus on her relationship of nine months.

The jet-setting couple were sighted holidaying in Paris, New York, Rome and Barcelona in recent months.

They took golf lessons together and the down-to-earth singer was also spotted helping out at Velencoso's parents bar in Spain.

But it was only a matter of time before the busy songstress returned to work.

She is about to embark on her first ever tour of the US and Canada, which will kick off in California on September 30.
The six-city For You, For Me tour takes in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago and Toronto.

The veteran performer has longed to tour the U.S. and said she was 'thrilled' finally to have the opportunity.

'I’ve wanted to tour in America and Canada for years and know that fans have been waiting a long time for this,' said Minogue.

She is also preparing to perform a duet with Abba member Benny Andersson at a special tribute concert at London's Hyde Park on September 13.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0QvObHDMt
Old 12-09-2009, 08:10 PM #40
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

N-Dubz confirm Kylie collaboration

N-Dubz have announced that they are in talks to record a song with Kylie Minogue.

The 'Strong Again' trio, who were previously rumoured to have been approached by the singer, claimed that a collaboration with Minogue would be a success around the world.

"We love Kylie, I ain't going to lie," rapper Dappy told ITN.

"She's such a worldwide global queen across the whole world. She writes straight banging club music and if we were to do something with her it would be a big worldwide smash and everyone would be singing along to it."

The group added that they would favour a "four-to-the-floor" number rather than any "poppy stuff".

N-Dubz are currently recording the follow-up to debut album Uncle B, which is expected to be released later this year.

DS
Old 14-09-2009, 07:01 PM #41
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie Minogue thanks Abba for the music at star-studded tribute concert

For pop fans it must have been a dream come true.

The genre's reigning princess Kylie Minogue made a special appearance alongside Abba's Benny Andersson at a tribute to the Swedish super-group at London's Hyde Park at the weekend.

Kylie's contribution towards the end of the three-hour concert, also attended by fellow member Bjorn Ulvaeus, was particularly important for her British fans since it was her only UK performance of 2009.

She took to the stage to sing the band's 1980 hit Super Trouper and later returned for a rendition of When All Is Said And Done with Benny.

The concert also featured turns from guest performers including Lulu, Elaine Paige, Wet Wet Wet's Marti Pellow and Kylie's old flame and Neighbours co-star Jason Donovan, who sung I Have A Dream.

Radio presenter Chris Evans – like many of the audience – really went to town for the evening, hosting the event dressed in a particularly eye-catching silver lame bodysuit.

Speaking ahead of concert, which also featured appearances by Chaka Khan, Jamie Cullum and the cast of Mamma Mia!, Kylie described the chance to share the stage and perform Abba tracks with members of the group as "a dream come true".

"Their music has played such a great part of my life from a very early age and I'm thrilled I'll be able to share that with them personally," she added.

The evening obviously held special meaning for band member Bjorn who told the 36,000-strong audience: "I'm not a nostalgic person but tonight took me back."

"Life can be pretty wonderful," he said. "Thank you for giving us this unforgettable experience."

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2...e/hyde-park/1/
Old 18-09-2009, 04:45 AM #42

Hello Everybody,
You will be visiting on Canada. Thanks for your New Journey. You will on going to meet your friends, Fans or etc. You will be prepare on Special Tribute, Then I will suggest you will continue your work.
fedrikwhite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 02:48 PM #43
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2589073&tid=113142&author=fedrikwhite]Hello Everybody,
You will be visiting on Canada. Thanks for your New Journey. You will on going to meet your friends, Fans or etc. You will be prepare on Special Tribute, Then I will suggest you will continue your work.[/rquote]

Please dont spam my thread please.

*Hits with a sledgehammer*
Old 24-09-2009, 06:19 PM #44
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Kylie poses with 'two' boyfriends

Kylie Minogue has got to grips with two sides of her hunky model boyfriend in a new advert.

The singer has shot an ad for new fragrance Inverse with two versions of her lover Andres Velencoso.

Kylie's stylist pal William Baker photographed the moody ad using trickery to create a scantily clad image of the Spanish model, plus a dapper, suited version.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...s2PNZXMlrsrPbA

Old 25-09-2009, 05:30 PM #45
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

'Old' Kylie reminded of her age

KYLIE Minogue has been reminded that she is now a woman of a certain age - 41 to be exact - by the husband of UK songwriter Nerina Pallot.

Minogue told 34-year-old Pallot - who will be collaborating with the Aussie star on a new ablum - how excited she was when Benny Andersson called her up asking to perform in the ABBA tribute in the UK 11 days ago.

Pallot told The Sun: "She said the ABBA gig made her feel about eight years old again. My husband then told her I had said the same thing when Kylie called me to ask me to work with her. I was mortified."

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...-16601,00.html
Old 29-09-2009, 04:05 PM #46
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

KylieUSA2009 Tour tomorrow! Set list below.

Overture
"Light Years"
"Speakerphone"
"Come Into My World"
"In Your Eyes"
Medley
"Like a Drug" / "Boombox" / "Can't Get You Out of My Head"
"Slow"
"2 Hearts"
"Red Blooded Woman"
"Segue" / "Wow"
"White Diamond"
"Confide in Me"
"I Believe in You"
"Burning Up" / "Vogue"
"The Loco-Motion"
"On a Night Like This"
"Kids"
"In My Arms"
"Love at First Sight"
"Better the Devil You Know"
Old 29-09-2009, 04:06 PM #47
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Promo poster here.

Old 30-09-2009, 05:14 PM #48
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Exclusive preview of stunning Gaultier designs Kylie Minogue will feature on debut North American tour tonight
Old 01-10-2009, 03:45 PM #49
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Futuristic Kylie Minogue vamps it up on stage

It was back to the future for Kylie last night as she rehearsed for her first ever US tour dressed in a series of weird and wacky costumes.

The pop princess descended to the stage during a dress rehearsal yesterday on a giant skeleton's head dressed in a gold mirrored leotard designed by Jean Paul Gaultier.

The glamourous Space Age look was finished off with sequinned cuffs and headgear that looked as of it has been modelled on the solar system.

Kylie also vamped it up in a feathered headdress, tight black corset and thigh high stiletto boots as she practised for her For You, For Me tour.

As well as wearing clothes from French designer Gaultier's Autumn/Winter 2009 collection, Kylie will also be modelling Dolce & Gabbana designs during the shows.

The futuristic styles had some critics whispering that she had "borrowed" her new look from the likes of Lady Gaga.

It's taken years for Kylie to convince her manager to let her perform Stateside and this tour will be her first in the US.

She will perform two shows at the Fox Oakland Theatre starting tonight and then move on to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Toronoto, before finishing with three gigs in New York.

Kylie posted a message on her Twitter page about the show saying: 'Greetings from San Fran!!! I haven't had a moment to tweet you, it's been such a crazy rehearsal schedule. All very exciting."

The singer has also released a behind-the-scenes video, which was filmed just two days ago.

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/mus...&in_page_id=25
Old 01-10-2009, 07:45 PM #50
atieah2009

atieah2009

Yeah i will join she is propa buff.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kylie minogue, tour