Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:24 PM #1

Default A55A551N\'5 ABSOLUTELY HONEST Take on this yrs [NON] HM\'s.

Freddy - Aristocratic twat who wants to be an anarchist.

Lisa - Rug munching "Pikey" weirdo.

Sophie - Fame Hungry Bint who thinks she's smart [and slightly perverted].

Kris - A wannabe player/playboy, thinks he's all that. Completely shabby lookin cock-knocker BB's "Villain" of the piece, should he make it in - Is also the guy who nearly gets Ghonnera(sp?) in the "STDs are spreading fast" advert on telly.

Noirin - Absolutely stupid cow, walking contradiction "tries to follow the 10 commandements" and yet, is a complete exhibitionist slut. Former Athletics champion - Basically a female Kris. -- Also 'has met' Russel Brandt so our first BB Connection [NON] HM.

Cairon - Typical "Homeboy", an American "Science" doesn't follow anyone - does his own thing. Hates backstabbing two face people. - I Actually LIKE This guy, he seems cool. Thinks BIG GIRLS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

Angel - Russian fitness freak who seems to have taken one too many right hooks to the head but the way she's talking, a bit deluded if you ask me... And her entrance outfit is just... Erm, NO!

Karly - The only [NON] HM so far who was predicted to go into the house and has. Former (or current?) Miss Scotland, I can't quite remember. She's modelled practically everything and I am sure you could google image some pics that the Sport have already got hold of - AND - Surprise surprise, she's a wannabe WAG...

Marcus - Total nerd... But seems like a total nutter as well. A "Wolverine" lookalike NOT a Hugh Jackman lookalike, don't get it twisted. Absolutely deluded and thinks he's cool; will DEFINITELY cry at least once in the house.

Beinizar - First comments were that there hasn't been a Pakistani Muslim woman in there? Yes there has, Narinda was Pakistani and Muslim and so was Shabhnam. Then goes contradicting herself about how she goes to pub, smokes, doesn't cover up and whatnot but is yet, Muslim...? TOTAL idiot, if you ask me... Thinks a Giraffe is a Marsupial and believes she looks like Amy Winehouse? ROTFL.

Sophia - Short girl, with a somewhat annoying but infectious laugh... Suffered through and survived Lupus, HATES Wags... Seems quite 'normal' and another one I could see myself liking!

Rodrigo - A very Optimistic, lively, funny, Brazilian. He loves the country because he feels they accepted him and took him in (aww bless!) BUT he also think the country is turning him GAY! HAHAHA! He seems another likeable, infectious soul! Definitely Bi-Sexual but would love to have sex with LaToya Jackson, might as well get yourself a barbie doll mate!

Charlie - Hyperactive Northerner... A gay Peter Andre/Will Mellor. Seems extremely funny and upfront and maybe some eyecandy you females have been moaning about? Confident but not cocky! :ninja:

Saffia - Reminds me straight away from the stupid argumentative bint off of Paris Hilton's British Best Friend. Just seems like a completely dislikable person instantly. Whether she doesn't like the word 'single mum' or not, she IS one. Believes men are nothing but "Sperm donors" She's too outspoken and tries to make out like she's doing this for her kids but - NO, she's not.

Sree - Straight out honest. Tells it exactly like it is, of why he wants to be in BB. University student who I believe I know, that LOOKS LIKE my University. Is a Hindu extremely honest and completely follows his religion letting his parents pick EVERYTHING for him. The fact he is doing a business major shows it's not just because he is lazy... WHY he got booed by a few people going in, I do not know TBH.

Siavash - IT'S THE GURU!! Event organiser, says he has many fingers in many pies... Reckons he never pays to get into a club or for drinks and that Usher once told him he "was the man". I go to almost every big event in London and I have a LOT of London contacts and have NEVER seen this arrogant twat in my life! - Believes he's "****ing amazing" and "****ing sexy" - He will be the FIRST to go.

I'm getting these opinions in NOW, BEFORE CH4 are able to manipulate and edit their way into my mind. :ninja:
A55A551N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, an&#, hm's, honest, yrs