Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 14-06-2009, 11:04 AM #26

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Favourites:

Glad you had a ood time, your seats looked amazing
bronaaaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 11:06 AM #27
Jen

Jen

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess

UMG. Jason.

You were soooo close, did you have an amazing time?
Jen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:03 PM #28
Team Flack

Team Flack

I had an AMAZING time! Can honestly say I've never been so happy in my whole life! Woke up this morning and went 'Wait did that actually happen?' lol.Going to upload more pics later.

Nicky-Queued from 8am,the queuing was organized terribly,I was terrified when I had to run! But sooooooo worth it.

Jen-I have about a gazillion of Jason,including one of his bum
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:07 PM #29

Quote:
gazillion of Jason,including one of his bum
you need to share that one
i am so glad you had such a fab time i was like that when i saw robbie at milton keynes i was buzzing for days after we got gold circle bands (pure chance that we did) and that run for the barrier is one of the scariest things i have been involved in we didnt get barrier but i'm kinda glad about that cos we got squashed where we were
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:10 PM #30

wow so happy you got front row, i have got a seat when i go if it was arena then i would have been at front but with me having fits best for me to sit, i am so happy you had a great time looks amazing bet you cant wait to see the again now
fairymoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:22 PM #31
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Ohh wow! Didn't rain did it? xD

Are you queuing that long at them all? Xx
Nicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:53 PM #32
Team Flack

Team Flack

Mich-Oh I will :P I have one of Mark's slipt trousers as well! Thank youuu!

Fairymoon-Thanks! Yet can't wait!! 12 days to Manchester!

Nicky-Not for Manchester as I argeed with my mum we're queue forever with Dublin and not that long for Manc.Going to London by myself though so I might as well!
Old 14-06-2009, 12:53 PM #33
Team Flack

Team Flack

Going to write it all up npw,before it goes out of my head! And uploading ton loads of pictures later.
Old 14-06-2009, 01:36 PM #34

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

The pics are cool, hope you had an amazing time (:
Gemmer-x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 01:46 PM #35
Jen

Jen

Quote:

Jen-I have about a gazillion of Jason,including one of his bum
UMG. I want it as my screensaver!
Old 14-06-2009, 01:53 PM #36
Team Flack

Team Flack

Review dong,it is longgggg,just going to check it and put it up. I'll put the Jay bum pic up as well and the rest following!
Old 14-06-2009, 01:59 PM #37
Team Flack

Team Flack

I had waited 217 days for this and it was finally here! My chance to see Take That in Dublin-the first Irish concert I’ve been to in years. Me and my mum sent off at 6.15 and having got lost quite a bit, arrived at the stadium gates at 8.00 to find about 15 other people in front of us. Groups turned up every about half an hour for a while and by 11 o’clock probably every ten minutes. I met some lovely people in the queue-all going to at least 5; one fan was going to 18! I felt like I was at home, we were all just as mad as each other! By about half 3 the queue had about 300 people in it so they had to move us to another area. What followed was absolute chaos, running, being moved all over the place, people who had been there for hours nearly getting pushed to the back. Mental, it should have been organized much better. When it came to the actual running to the pitch I have never been so terrified! I was legging it with 20 guards all yelling at us crazy lot to slow down but we weren’t going to stop! My shoe nearly came off and I practically hobbled to front row! I saved a spot for my mum who turned up like 2 minutes later. I was soo ecstatic I was shaking and nearly cried!! I was next to a person who I recognised off the net which was weird! The couple on my mum’s side were really lovely-they were doing 5 dates. So we settled in and waited for the first support act.

Gary Go came on at about half 6 and played for about half an hour, he was quite good. After he went the Trafalgar Square ad came on the screens and we all sang along to Hey Jude! After a little while The Script came on and they were BRILLIANT! I never realised how hot the singer was! After they did The Man Who Can’t Be Moved, we cheered so loud that he nearly burst into tears. He said he was so happy to have such a good reception from his home town. After they went another 20 minutes went by and the show started!

A dozen fat clowns in cloud costumes appeared with MASSIVE balloons and went onto a little runway from the A to B stage, where a huge gramophone and a pushy thing(no idea what it was lol) were already. This circusy music filled the stadium as they pushed the thing up and down and made their way over to the B-Stage where a man appeared out of a huge balloon! He proceeded to jump up and down until the balloon popped. I can’t really remember how but suddenly the guys appeared on the B-Stage and I went mental! I even said sorry to the person next to me, lol!

They broke into Greatest Day with everyone singing along and shoving their arms in the air (like Mark does in the vid with ‘Hold On Hold On’). They looked amazing in military type uniforms.
After GD, they sang Hello with them climbing up and down these really big bright ladders and these clowns doing all these dance moves on the stage. There were hugee flowers as well, some newspapers and empty television boxes. Hello was bright and cheerful.
Could it be Magic came next, which was a surprise as I didn’t think they’d do it! Everyone was singing along while the boys jumped up and down on stage.
Pray brought some much needed dancing with all the old moves still being used-you can’t beat it! The guys MD and piano player came onto the B-Stage and another huge surprise came when they sang A Million Love Songs, everyone was swaying and the fans were screaming! Mark sat on top the piano and swung himself backwards which was funny!
Back for Good was quite early in the show, one of the loudest songs of the night. The boys were covered in rain (and half the crowd properly were too!) as they sang the old classic and near the end they got the umbrellas out. The boys moved to the as a giant elephant magically rose up from the stage. I saw one picture of it but it was so much cooler in real life! The boys were atop the elephant as they sang The Garden as the elephant walked back towards the main stage! They got to the end where a little bridge appeared and they disappeared under the main stage.
The tent which has previously been over the main stage lifted up and the stage got sooo much bigger, revealed a massive circular screen as lots of circus acts did some tricks. The boys came back on in white and red outfits and sang Shine. It was unreal how close they were, when Markie walked over to our side, I say he was mere metres away! It was amazing. Mark was wearing a huge hat as per usual and lots of stomping! They did the end of the song the same as the vid with Jay and How swinging Mark over a box! After Shine Mark had said his trousers had spilt! Everyone showed off off off until he said that was the old Take That!
Next was Up All Night, where all the guys played their own instruments (Gaz-piano, Jay and Mark-guitar and Howard on drums).There was a black and white picture playing of their outlines on the circular screen. Up All Night felt like a giant party.
What came next was a HUGE surprise! After Gary has observed how tight Jason’s trousers were and went ‘You can get great stuff in M&S’ which everyone cheered! Everyone began to show off off off again until Jay said his dad was in the audience and he said he thought the next song should have been a single! I was amazed when he started to sing Wooden Boat. It was beautiful. The huge screen then did a close-up of Jay which lasted for the whole next song! Jay swapped his guitar for an electric one and sang How Did It Come To This which is a very fast song, I was out of breath singing along! The security kept looking at us as if we were mental, lol! Jay did amazing; he has come so far since the last tour.
The boys then left the stage except Gary who went to the runway and sat at the piano. We all had a singsong with snippets of Love Ain’t Here Anymore, Babe (which was very strange to hear Gary sing) and Nobody Else for the dedicated fans! The next song was The Circus where a man walked across a tightrope suspended in the air above the stages and did some brilliant tricks. He was incredible, Gary’s spotlight was stolen!
The guys all reappeared wearing stripy tops and bright trousers carrying boxes. They sat on some crates and Howard began to sing What Is Love. They all opened the boxes and proceeded to put on their own clown make-up. Singing and applying make-up at the same time-now that was good! The guys also produced bright top hats adorned with their initial and bright jackets.
Another giant surprise came when the guys started Do What Ya Like which including lots of trusting! Amazing. All the dedicated fans went mental. The dancing was brilliant-very old school! Do What Ya Like was part of a medley including Promises and Only Takes a Minute where Mark, Jay and How all did some breakdancing and rolled over each others backs! Then the unicycles appeared with Howard and Jay putting them in a very rude place! They rode ride out to the B-Stage with Mark being very persistent and practically being pushed down with the help of 2 dancers. Then Gary appeared on a kid’s tricycle and the stadium burst into laughter-it was so funny!
Upon reaching the B-Stage the guys started Said It All which strangely enough I forgot had existed considering it’s one of my favourites. It was so moving live, I nearly cried! They walked back towards the main stage as they sang and disappeared yet again under the stage.
Ton loads of drummers appeared on stage and began to play a tune as circus acts performed around them. It was like the start of Take That Come to Town. Their was a giant symbol on the circular screen. The boys came back on stage in gorgeous yummy gold and black military outfits. Howard sang the fan anthem that is Never Forget, he looked so happy! We all shoved our arms in the air and when the clapping began I looked around the stadium and it was a sight to behold. 83,000 people all doing the Never Forget claps at the same time, it was incredible.
The guys sang Patience with lots of emotion and you could hear the ‘Iiiiiiiis’ ringing around the place. Brilliant. Gary said it was their 2nd to last song which scared me as I knew they had 3 songs left that they couldn’t not do.
When the guys had left the stage, this huge top hat came out of nowhere which turned into a giant puppet with the creepiest face ever! The scantily clan dancers appeared and there were even some in cages! The fire started to come out of the stage and it was ROASTING. I seriously thought it was going to burn! It was not a nice feeling; the poor security guards were hiding under the front row’s coats! The guys came back in sparkly waistcoats, black trousers, big hats and WHIPS! Omfg-now that was yum. They did the classic dance moves with lots of leaping and whipping thrown in too. This new voice rang out as a woman came on to sing Lulu’s part. It turned out she was the original Relight singer! She said she adored the boys and we all cheered. Milton (guitar guy) came on and did a solo as the fire kept going, couldn’t wait for him to finish!
Gary having said it was their 2nd to last song with Patience, we thought there was just one left and they had to sing Rule the World. However there were 2 songs left! My favourite track of the album Hold Up A Light was full of lights and strings players and lots of dancers on the runway. The guys were all wearing black except Markie who was wearing an all in one silver bodysuit! Very Markie, very yum. Rule the World ended the night, it was amazing, very emotional and the crowd sang along and the fans gave it their all. The guys ran around the stage singing goodbye and I looked up into the sky as they sang ‘All the stars all coming out tonight’ and I saw a few. Gold fireworks illuminated the sky as the guys smiled and finished RTW. They bowed, waved around and went off stage.
It didn’t rain all day, I can’t remember when but Jay, Mark and Howard all looked at me at some point! I couldn’t put into words how amazing it was to have my boys just a few metres away, all the stress and everything was completely worth it. It was the best concert in the whole world ever; the atmosphere was out of this world. I can honestly say I have never been so happy and it was the greatest day of my life.
Old 14-06-2009, 02:05 PM #38
Team Flack

Team Flack

For Jen and Mich

Old 14-06-2009, 02:07 PM #39
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

Aww Laura, that sounds amazing!
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:08 PM #40
Team Flack

Team Flack

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkWaldorf
Aww Laura, that sounds amazing!
It was Thank you!
Old 14-06-2009, 02:14 PM #41

Sounds Brilliant Princess! I just read the whole thing :P
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:15 PM #42
Team Flack

Team Flack

Thanks Lewis Putting up pics in lil batches now,I'm obviously not going to put all them up as I took nearly 400 but I'll do a good few!
Old 14-06-2009, 02:18 PM #43
Jen

Jen

I read it all.
I am so happy you had an amazing time..
Also, I'm glad Jason had time to be awesome (as usual) on his own..Wooden Boat, that is a huggge surprise. I'm glad though.
I'm so happy for you.. (:

P.S That picture...
Old 14-06-2009, 02:19 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Awww I'm so happy for you, sounded immense
bronaaaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:21 PM #45
Team Flack

Team Flack

Awww thanks Jen and Brona!

Jen,omfg yeah I was amazed when he sang WB! I think it was nice though cos it meant he got 2 songs. I have to say I'm sooooo happy and proud of myself that I didn't look at spoilers-made it so much better.
Old 14-06-2009, 02:25 PM #46
Team Flack

Team Flack

First lot of pictures. The queue at about 3,a truck,the balloon(which fell down and didn't go bakc up,lol!),the stage,Gary Go,The Script,and the start of the show.

Next up,B-Stage pics and elephant!
Old 14-06-2009, 02:26 PM #47

Wow, Looks amazing!

Can I ask, was the elephant real?
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:32 PM #48
Team Flack

Team Flack

Nah,pic of the elephant on the first page Lewis
Old 14-06-2009, 02:34 PM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

LOL at that one man in a crowd of females!
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:35 PM #50

wow reading that almost like there with you sounds like a awesome show
the pics are fab but that jason pic *faints*
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
thread, tour