Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 20-06-2009, 12:33 AM #1
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Default My Eviction Night Blog 19/06/09

I have just finished a nice large Kofte Kebab and whilst I type my Eviction Blog I am tucking into some lovely dried figs to help with my digestion.

I started my BB day from 5:40pm by arriving to the land of Burberry and Elizebeth Burke Jewellery, Borehamwood.

My torture began when lining up in an allocated BB que outside Tescos. I thought I saw allot of Chavs on arrival to Borehamwood but the BB que was bursting at the seems with Teeny Boppers and Chav-You-Likes galore. I tend to take the piss out of Chavs allot on this forum so I was truely living in a nightmare.

For almost 3 hours I was standing in a que trying to burn time, observing the habits of of people standing front and back of me, talking to my mates about god knows what while trying to keep my sanity. Trying to hold my tongue was a test of my nerve, I had an abundant of Chavs jokes wanting to burst out of me.

Finally the que is moving and I have thought to myself, is this sh!t really worthy it cos C4 have made no access for food and drink and there is only 2 toilets for hundreds of audience members.

As the moving que has turned a corner, I see the Mecca that is the big brother house from the rear. OMG I have made it, and seeing the house with my own 2 eyes made me realise what a lame cheap building it is. The BB house looks like it been put together by Blue Peter, not as an impressive site as I was expecting. I also see one of my poker buddies as a security guard, had a 5 min chin wag with him when I left.

The Chavs and Teen Boppers are in full force now, the warm up guy is doing his thing and making crude jokes. My Body is killing me 5 mins to show time and I have not had a chance to sit down or relax since i got to this crap pile.

Davina has arrived and the crowd goes crazy, they are all chanting her name like she is the Messiah. The show starts, Davina says a colourful intro and I cannot see jack cos these mofos are blocking my view with their god dam signs.

The first hour is over and Davina has not annouced that Cairon has been evicted and regardless who was getting the boot, I am pissed because I wanna get the fcuk out of Elstree. Luckliy the gods were on my side, the eviction of Cairon was 15-20 mins earlier than it was actually shown on TV. I did not have to wait long to see The Fresh Prince of Bell End get the boot. Always a cool site seeing those doors open and watching the evictee leave to a corus of boos and jeers.

I am beyond fedup by now, I watch Cairon interview on the plasma screen and get back to my car asap and buy some food cos I am fcuking hungry. It gone 11, my feet are finished and my belly rumbling like I have not eaten for a month.

My summary is the eviction nights are no fun for audience members, I have endured a nightmare of standing on my plates and more worryingly surrounded by more chavs than I thought were humanly possible.

If the my spelling and grammer is fcuked, forgive me I am Knackerd.
Clockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:37 AM #2

"If the my spelling and grammer is fcuked,"
First sign of a chav I have been told.
RCW1945 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:49 AM #3
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

you should have taken me, we'd have partied it up like its 99
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 08:43 AM #4
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
Originally posted by RCW1945
"If the my spelling and grammer is fcuked,"
First sign of a chav I have been told.
i was exhausted writing this piece, forgive me.
Old 20-06-2009, 08:51 AM #5
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

You're mental man, dunno how you managed to go to the show, all they seem to do is scream for no reason, out in the weather, no seating (NO SEATING) I get fidgety if I have to stay in the same spot for any length of time.

Hope you enjoyed the 'experience' as it were though. Being part of the baying mob and all.

I'd love to go to an eviction but I know I never will (even if I had the chance) I don't wanna queue to stand to see next to nothing surrounded by screaming idiots.

Especially when I can watch from the comfort of my bed.

In saying that I have spent up to £70 on a ticket to watch Spurs play for 90 mins (plus travel, bet, program, food, drink) and often walk away dissapointed (damn it, being a spurs fan at times can suck), but I'll still go......at least I get a seat though.

Was smoking allowed?
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 09:05 AM #6
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

The only thing that got me upset as a Fan was how anti Sree the other fans were. When Sree name was mentioned everyone booed, his face was on the plasma screen everyone booed. At one point everyone was chanting "Get Sree Out, Get Sree Out!" Broke my Sree supporting heart. These Chavs don't realise that Sree dominates the show cos he is always up to something. The rest just sunbathe and talk about how cool they are.

I have not complained once about BB being boring, but I imagine I will once Sree gets booted out.
Old 20-06-2009, 09:50 AM #7
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

Quote:
Originally posted by Clockers
The only thing that got me upset as a Fan was how anti Sree the other fans were. When Sree name was mentioned everyone booed, his face was on the plasma screen everyone booed. At one point everyone was chanting "Get Sree Out, Get Sree Out!" Broke my Sree supporting heart. These Chavs don't realise that Sree dominates the show cos he is always up to something. The rest just sunbathe and talk about how cool they are.

I have not complained once about BB being boring, but I imagine I will once Sree gets booted out.
Sorry for the delay in replying, talking rubbish in other threads and clean forgot.

I hope that when Sree is out it changes and still keeps your interest.

Yeah, that mob mentality would be sickening even if you didn't like them, its not so bad when its just on a VT or LF. But when they come out is bad, with all the booing. Saying its like a panto is ok, but is still a lie really.
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 09:55 AM #8

Yes Sree
is a Fake and not liked.
I hope he goes next week.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blog, eviction, night