Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 22-06-2009, 06:35 PM #1

Default Karly, \"karlyashworth\" and the plot to damage the reputation of Gary Greenhill

It doesn't surprise me that "karlyashworth" registered here too. She has been banned from Digital Spy for propagating hate stories about Gary Greenhill.

Here's some info about her from the Digital Spy forum (as if you haven't worked all this out for yourselves)

It emerged that Karly Ashworth, before going into the Big Brother house conspired to execute a planned attack on the character of her ex-boyfriend, Perth football player Gary Greenhill.

The malicious plan began while Karly was seeing the footballer and involves manipulating the press in order to "humiliate" Greenhill. It exposes Karly to be bitter and vindictive and shows that she was backstabbing her ex.

The Digital Spy Big Brother Forum was spammed by a faux forum member called "karlyashworth" who claims to work in America for Karly's current boyfriend. Gary Greenhill's Wiki page has also been vandalised numerous times by the same person who's IP address reveals they are in America.

Speculation that it may be an anti-Karly hoax was thwarted by a simple domain name lookup; The website spouting the non-newsworthy stories, karlyashworth.com, was bought and built before Karly entered the house.

Digital Spy forum members caught on to what was going on and have repeatedly expressed that Karly's "friend" does not continue to post uninteresting news about Karly in her attempt to damage Greenhill's reputation.

In attempts to justify her postings, the user gave away the entire plot to damage Gary Greenhill reputation.

Following are quotes from the user known as "karlyashworth" on Digital Spy.

"I work for Karly's current Chinese Boyfreind."

"My employer "has" Karly but needs to ensure that the that the correct relationship status is highlighted, and that "justice" is served!"

"I enjoy the hostility in this forum."

"As previously mentioned, the scenarios are playing out exactly how my Employer wanted it to. He wanted Gary to declare his love before the airing of Big Brother, this was done in the News of the World interview on Wednesday that he aided in orchestrating; the show launched on Thursday, the story published Sunday."

"We further cemented the fate of the Ex by asking an Austrailian Based Paper to interview him. The result, today's article."

"Our motive is, as stated, to ensure that the ex, Gary Greenhill, embarassed himself to the point of no return. "

"Karly wanted him out of her life, thus the disposal of the promise ring and the return to my employer before Big Brother started. She did not know the best way to "break" the news to him"

"Karly has my employers name tattooed on her back. She first got his last name tattoed on her neck, and later added both remaining characters of his name on her body. Gary was only able to muster the comment, "you had that tattoo extended haven't you?", not bearing the intelligence to even query what are those letters on your back mean. "

"There is no vendetta, but a simple sense that we would like to see the truth aired in all it's high definition Glory."

"We are nearing completion of this. Two more follow up stories next week, one in the Daily Record, the other in the Austrailian Paper and this phase of her "publicity" is done."

"Gary has been publically shamed and humiliated. We in short encouraged it, but we simply "gave him the rope" to do this to himself."

" It is ourselves that prompted the News of the World to contact him. "

"It is ourselves that had asked Miss. Wiley of the News of the World to make sure the interview happened on the Wednesday, before the show, so he could foolishly declare his "love" for Karly out loud, before we were to embarrass him the week after with what really is going on. "

"I can assure you, that this "storyline" is not the crafting of the Carwash, as we refer to him as. He played into our "trap" exactly as we had hoped he would. As such, he has embarassed himself. "

"In Conclusion, we have this all under control "

"Karly but simply asked us to make sure that Gary "gets the message"; we simply accomplished this is our own way."

"Karly has emotionally and mentally detached himself from the cretin that is Gary Greenhill. "

"She repeatedly said that she "had simply grown apart from him". As such, we were tasked to make sure that Gary understood this. The process is beginning, but we have a number of press releases more to accomplish this goal."

"We had a mission to accomplish. This was for Gary to "get the message" that Karly is done with him. We are nearing completion. We have embarrassed as a consequence."
nood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:36 PM #2

i've had enough of all this **** now
Chels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:36 PM #3

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:

WTF
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:37 PM #4

It annoyed us on DS too until she was banned. It's something the forum mods should know about.
Old 22-06-2009, 06:40 PM #5
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

What the **** is it with this "karlyashworth" bullshit?!
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:43 PM #6
Banned

Banned

tl;dr
IFCUKINGLOVEBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:45 PM #7

Favourites:

Favourites:

WTF today we have had about 2 members that are just posting spam
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:54 PM #8

S/he's not banned from Digital Spy - they're still posting annoying crap.

You can't be sure that there really is any kind of vendetta against Gary Greenhill. The back and forth between the Chinese boyfriend and Australia could mean that he's in on it, too. The only two sources that say that he's not in on it himself are the tabloids and karlyashworth. Neither of those sources can be trusted to be telling the truth.

There's no way of knowing what is true. The only things I know to be true for sure are that I don't give a **** either way, that karlyashworth is ****ing annoying, and that the world would be a better place is s/he ****ed off and died.

GeorgeOrwell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:02 PM #9

A truthfully wonderful account, that has been printed and commended by my employer.
karlyashworth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:08 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
A truthfully wonderful account, that has been printed and commended by my employer.
Your employer has commended the idea that you should **** off and die? Does that mean you're going to do it?
Old 22-06-2009, 07:10 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
S/he's not banned from Digital Spy - they're still posting annoying c**p.

You can't be sure that there really is any kind of vendetta against Gary Greenhill. The back and forth between the Chinese boyfriend and Australia could mean that he's in on it, too. The only two sources that say that he's not in on it himself are the tabloids and karlyashworth. Neither of those sources can be trusted to be telling the truth.

There's no way of knowing what is true. The only things I know to be true for sure are that I don't give a **** either way, that karlyashworth is ****ing annoying, and that the world would be a better place is s/he ****** off and died.

Karly's Current Boyfriend is an International Businessman with a Stellar Reputation, holding leading politicians, known celebrities and the likes as close associates.

Karly's Ex Boyfriend works as a Car Wash.

I can assure you, wholeheartedly, that there is no cooperation between either. The latter simply does not bear the credentials, intelligence, or luck to associate with my employer.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:10 PM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
Quote:
Your employer has commended the idea that you should **** off and die? Does that mean you're going to do it?
Credit was due.

This truly is an excellent, logical and well thought out account.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:13 PM #13

Well from what i have seen of Karly so far, I wouldn't trust her as far as i could throw her, and that's not far at all.
Marzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:14 PM #14

At least karlyashworth is the only troll you had here putting people off Karly. We had another psycho who who registered about the same time.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:20 PM #15

nood: where is the your welcome from our congratulations and thanks for your account?
Old 22-06-2009, 07:32 PM #16

Wow Shes a real bitch init
Scrubber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:34 PM #17

Quote:
Karly's Current Boyfriend is an International Businessman with a Stellar Reputation, holding leading politicians, known celebrities and the likes as close associates.

Karly's Ex Boyfriend works as a Car Wash.

I can assure you, wholeheartedly, that there is no cooperation between either. The latter simply does not bear the credentials, intelligence, or luck to associate with my employer.
Which is exactly what you'd say if he was in on it. There is absolutely no reason to trust your word on this. None at all.

I still don't care one way or the other but I'm certainly not going to believe that something is true just because you claim it to be true. Especially as you're claiming to be on a PR drive.

BTW, didn't you say that you were no longer authorised to argue with people?

Old 22-06-2009, 07:39 PM #18

Seems to me that the Chinese businessman is jealous of her ex's personality. Why belittle him by saying he works in a car wash. Big deal he prob has a better personality than the current boyfriend. He prob thinks money can buy him happiness. Money can buy him Karly as she's that type of girl but deep down he knows if both had the same amount of money we all know where she'd be
siavash2win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:42 PM #19
I'm Lovin it

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
I'm Lovin it

Favourites:
BB11: Corin

To be honest i dont really care...
Mystrios is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 12:47 AM #20

Fair enough they say any publicity is good publicity but aint all your doing is showing up karly to be a selfish money grabbing hoe?
what I dont get is if she wanted away from her x who was her boyfreind when she went in the house why not just tell him why ridicule the guy.
I did like karly but reading all your posts makes me think tice abouts what kinda person she is,if what you say is true all your doing is losing her votes,or is that the plan or is it just to ridicule the x/boyfreind?
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 12:50 AM #21
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Does anyone think "karlyashworth" has a teensy crush on his employer? All he ever does it state how lucky Karly is and how great his boss is. Reminds me of Sebastian from Little Britain.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 01:01 AM #22

lol just a bit,its probable the boyfreind anyways.
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 01:26 AM #23

Quote:

There you go with the incorrectly placed capital letters again, Mr/Ms "Press Agent". A childish faux pas for someone in your line of work, surely.

The man you describe would obviously have no trouble attracting a woman. I would imagine for someone of his social standing it would have to be a woman who was not only attractive and educated, but someone who was at home in his world. Someone classy, who would feel comfortable in the social circles in which he moves, host his dinner parties, make small talk and converse on a wide range of subjects.

Doesn't sound like a part-time glamour model from Perth who can hardly string a sentence together.
Prole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 01:41 AM #24

LMAO at this thread!!
Zonedawg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 01:57 AM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by ViaVerde

The man you describe would obviously have no trouble attracting a woman. I would imagine for someone of his social standing it would have to be a woman who was not only attractive and educated, but someone who was at home in his world. Someone classy, who would feel comfortable in the social circles in which he moves, host his dinner parties, make small talk and converse on a wide range of subjects.

Doesn't sound like a part-time glamour model from Perth who can hardly string a sentence together.
Well, she strings together better sentences than karlyashworth. Whille I wouldn't put it past some dumb millionaire to employ a publicity agent for whom English is a troublesome foreign language, I've long since ceased to believe that this clown has any such role. Most likely he's an ex-boyfriend hunched over his keyboard, doing his best to scupper her chances in BB.
Ketman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
damage, gary, greenhill, karly, karlyashworth, plot, reputation