Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 25-06-2009, 12:23 AM #1

Default What IS wrong with Sree? (and does the BB format need a complete overhaul?)

I'm honestly half expecting him to break into a thick british accent as soon as he leaves the house and sits down with Davina.

I bet all his friends are sat at home pissing themselves that he's managed to keep this up for so long.

He's just TOO deluded for me to feel any real anger towards regardless of the fact he's possibly my most hated HM in big brothers history

I hate to sound so jaded, and I'm not just here to hate on BB, I still love the show dearly, but this year more than ever it just feels like I'm watching a sitcom
It's impossible to feel any real attachment to the housemates when it feel's like they've become so wise to the format of the show

If you could make some major changes to the entire format of the show, what would you do differently?
How would you shake the whole show up?

I want the next set of HM's in BB11 to enter the house with a feeling of complete dread, rather than worrying about keeping up some front until they eventually leave hoping to cash in their few weeks of amateur acting

I don't think it's so much a case of picking the right people, they just need to put them under enough pressure so it's impossible to hide the real personality
Dillinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:25 AM #2
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dillinger
I'm honestly half expecting him to break into a thick british accent as soon as he leaves the house and sits down with Davina.

I bet all his friends are sat at home pissing themselves that he's managed to keep this up for so long.

He's just TOO deluded for me to feel any real anger towards regardless of the fact he's possibly my most hated HM in big brothers history

I hate to sound so jaded, and I'm not just here to hate on BB, I still love the show dearly, but this year more than ever it just feels like I'm watching a sitcom
It's impossible to feel any real attachment to the housemates when it feel's like they've become so wise to the format of the show

If you could make some major changes to the entire format of the show, what would you do differently?
How would you shake the whole show up?

I want the next set of HM's in BB11 to enter the house with a feeling of complete dread, rather than worrying about keeping up some front until they eventually leave hoping to cash in their few weeks of amateur acting

I don't think it's so much a case of picking the right people, they just need to put them under enough pressure so it's impossible to hide the real personality
You claim to not feel attachment to the show and feel it's been degraded into a sitcom, yet you HATE a guy who you've never met before and is providing the most entertainment?

Lulz.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:29 AM #3

I think Sree is just playing the game. Yes he is annoying at times but I would rather see a gameplayer fail than a boring person make the final.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:32 AM #4
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think Sree is just playing the game. Yes he is annoying at times but I would rather see a gameplayer fail than a boring person make the final.
It still amazes me how people care/get attached to the bores and vote/hate the cool, entertaining ones.

Sree is obviously the star of the show, he gets all the airtime. He provides all the drama. He's hilarious (see quotes).

If you do watch BB (we all do here?!), then you are mainly watching Sree. So to hate him/evict him is plain retarded.

THE SAME people who save the bores, THEN complain the week after about the show getting boring and regressing.

LOL.
Old 25-06-2009, 12:38 AM #5

I think when Sree does go will be the night they bring in new people.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:40 AM #6

I do feel a lot of attatchment to the show, I'm still watching every night

The best bit of BB has always been hating on the arseholes
When I speak to my mates about it, we certainly don't say "**** son, did you see how normal kris was acting last night!?" or "i can't believe lisa was sat smoking rolls again"

Sree has completely been BB this year so far, of course he's entertaining, but it just feels too much like he's acting this way for his own lulz
When Craig was stalking Anthony in BB6 it was brilliant, it felt genuine and had me covering my face with a pilow in sheer cringe/disbelief
With Sree, I want to punch him for acting like a twat and being fully aware of it, and it's just not the same as wanting to punch someone for just being a twat
Dillinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:57 AM #7
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dillinger
I do feel a lot of attatchment to the show, I'm still watching every night

The best bit of BB has always been hating on the arseholes
When I speak to my mates about it, we certainly don't say "**** son, did you see how normal kris was acting last night!?" or "i can't believe lisa was sat smoking rolls again"

Sree has completely been BB this year so far, of course he's entertaining, but it just feels too much like he's acting this way for his own lulz
When Craig was stalking Anthony in BB6 it was brilliant, it felt genuine and had me covering my face with a pilow in sheer cringe/disbelief
With Sree, I want to punch him for acting like a t*** and being fully aware of it, and it's just not the same as wanting to punch someone for just being a t***
That's fine mate, as long as you appreciate the entertainment he provides you with, and all the airtime he gets over every other housemate. He frustrates and annoys me sometimes too, but also makes me laugh my head off and gasp sometimes. These are qualities of an excellent housemate.

I do not and never will support bores and wall-flower types in a 3-month long entertainment show. I support the real characters.

Haters and weird fans need to get over voting out the stars. And shut up about BB being boring, the week after they make these terrible choices, year upon year.

Sree = Legend. LOVE HIM!
Old 25-06-2009, 01:02 AM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
It still amazes me how people care/get attached to the bores and vote/hate the cool, entertaining ones.

Sree is obviously the star of the show, he gets all the airtime. He provides all the drama. He's hilarious (see quotes).

If you do watch BB (we all do here?!), then you are mainly watching Sree. So to hate him/evict him is plain retarded.

THE SAME people who save the bores, THEN complain the week after about the show getting boring and regressing.

LOL.
now if my good friend charlie was here he'd say ZAKLY,NOW THATS WHAT IM TAWKING ABOUT
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 04:47 AM #9

He's brillant to watch and its great to see the haters suffer with him
arsenalforever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, complete, format, overhaul, sree, wrong