Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 04-12-2001, 11:03 AM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default heat article

Article from this week's 'Heat' magazine:

Helen and Paul buy flat together

Loved-up couple exchange rings too

BIG BROTHER COUPLE Helen Adams and Paul Clarke have finally had enough of living with Paul's mum and dad. "We've just bought a place together in north London," Paul revealed exclusively to Heat. "The only problem with it is it's quite a long way from Wales," smiles Helen.

Helen came to stay with Paul for the weekend back in August and just never left. Although they get on well with Paul's parents and sister, living in the Reading house has become a bit cramped with Helen and Paul having to share a single bed.

Helen originally planned to move into a flat with Amma but thanks to some parental pressure from their mums, Helen and Paul decided to live together. "My mum and Paul's mum have become really good friends, they love chatting and going to car boot sales together," says Helen. "They both kept saying, 'I don't know why you don't just move in together" and eventually we decided they had a point."

Paul says they knew the flat was right for them as soon as they walked in. "It's just a cosy place, really homely. It's a place we can do a bit of work on and make our own." Helen is just as keen: "I like it that I can look out of the window and see green woody hills, it reminds me of Wales. And Paul says there are really nice shops in the area so I can't wait to have a look."

Helen and Paul also coyly showed off the rings they bought for each other while on holiday in Barbados. "They're not engagement rings, they're friendship rings," explains Helen. Both are chunky silver bands and Helen's has a diamond in the centre. "They're to symbolise everything we've been through."
------------------------------------------

Great news I'm sure they don't mind sharing a single bed, though - they probably lie and 'spoon' together like they did in the BB house!!

[Edited on 12-4-2001 by Kaz]
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2001, 12:15 PM #2

Default heat article

This is absolutely brilliant Kaz, I've just read the article myself and was about to post it up.

I wonder where abouts in 'North London' it is. Even though I desperately want to know I hope they do manage to get some privacy form the press - they deserve it.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the housewarming party.
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2001, 12:34 PM #3
Administrator

Administrator

Default heat article

Yes, it is fantastic news, and I also hope that they are allowed to have their privacy and don't have the tabloids permanently camped at their doorstep.

One thing's confusing me a bit though (admittedly it doesn't take a lot!). When the Daily Star reported that P&H had bought a flat, they described it as 'a luxurious north London flat'. Paul, on the other hand, says the flat is "just a cosy place, really homely. It's a place we can do a bit of work on and make our own."

Now to me, this doesn't sound like a newly built luxury place, but rather an estblished building..... but I could be wrong.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2001, 12:37 PM #4

Default heat article

Quote:
...but I could be wrong.
Kaz, I think it's far more likely that the Daily Star are wrong!!

[Edited on 4-12-2001 by LEE]
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
article, heat