Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 30-06-2009, 02:02 PM #26
Banned

Banned

It feels weird that he's leaving this Friday. It's almost surreal. The house will become a ghost-town once he departs.

What will they do? What will we watch? Dogface and Kris? LOL.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 02:23 PM #27

When Sree leaves watch how some of the housemates backbite against him. Marcus and Noirin probably.
doublewit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 02:37 PM #28

Im leaving this forum. After today I am not gonna post on here anymore. ...Unless something major happens this week or Sree survives. Goodbye nice knowing you all in advance.
Its still afternoon yet so I can still post today.

BB10 is all over.
Old 30-06-2009, 05:34 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by doublewit
Im leaving this forum. After today I am not gonna post on here anymore. ...Unless something major happens this week or Sree survives. Goodbye nice knowing you all in advance.
Its still afternoon yet so I can still post today.

BB10 is all over.
I can understand. This time next week we will be sick and bored of BB, and fed up of the bores and Halfwit being up for eviction every week.

The show is a shambles.
Old 30-06-2009, 07:01 PM #30

all it will do IF sree does go is put the spotlight on the rest to see if they step up when they are given the airtime,my guess is if sree does go which i suppose is fairly likely,that noirin will let up a little but eventually her vile nature will reer its fugly head i have no doubt about it,and although marcus came across as fair about two days back he returned true to form last night.. so expect him to dig his own grave (apologees if that sounds morbid i mean it as a figure of speach ofcourse)
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 07:04 PM #31

GET SREE OUT !
bigbrothermad123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 07:06 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
It feels weird that he's leaving this Friday. It's almost surreal. The house will become a ghost-town once he departs.

What will they do? What will we watch? Dogface and Kris? LOL.
question is.. what would we do without freddi/halfwit?

hes more entertaining than sree!!

im afriad sree is going to get at least over 90% of votes!!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 07:06 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayson
@ everyone saying when did he say that to marcus, it was a couple of days ago and he said it in hindi.
just to clarify,i dont hold much of what you say as credible after you just swiching your allegiance the same night its announced he may be up this week so forgive me,but are you saying you saw this?or your going off hearsay?cause i know hindi myself my dear boy and unless you clocked the footage yourself which i very much doubt i would like something that holds abit more substance than you who is bitter about sree on a personal level..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 07:07 PM #34

freddie*
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 11:02 PM #35
Banned

Banned

If the housemates can't get airtime over Sree, they aren't good enough, period. They need to earn airtime over Sree, not have it forced upon them as a last resort.

Good housemates get airtime no matter who is in the house.

Guys, Sree and We Members really need your support this Fri!

I will be voting 60 times for Halfwit, who I do like, but to save Sree. I hope you do similar ...

FOR BB10'S SAKE, SAVE THE SERIES, SREE HAS TO STAY!
Old 30-06-2009, 11:14 PM #36

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
I'm a Celeb 2009: Kim Woodburn

Favourites:

When he leaves it will be interesting to see how it affects Lisa and Co. and other dynamics will form, and if BB are smart, they will throw some new Hm's in (like Sara last year, she was a newcomer and became my second fav to win). He doesn't deserve to make the final, after how he treated Freddie, and how he acted tonight! No way does he deserve to think he is popular, and get that far.
The_Dark_Wozzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 11:28 PM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Dark_Wozzy
When he leaves it will be interesting to see how it affects Lisa and Co. and other dynamics will form, and if BB are smart, they will throw some new Hm's in (like Sara last year, she was a newcomer and became my second fav to win). He doesn't deserve to make the final, after how he treated Freddie, and how he acted tonight! No way does he deserve to think he is popular, and get that far.
He deserves it, it's an entertainment show and he's been the star.

Stuff being over-emotionally sensitive and taking sides based on 'niceness'.

That = Boring,Pointless, Slow-Death show. And BB further declining.

Big Characters = Great Show. 60 votes to save BB this year. I will do it. TICK TOCK!
Old 30-06-2009, 11:39 PM #38

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
He deserves it, it's an entertainment show and he's been the star.

Stuff being over-emotionally sensitive and taking sides based on 'niceness'.

That = Boring,Pointless, Slow-Death show. And BB further declining.

Big Characters = Great Show. 60 votes to save BB this year. I will do it. TICK TOCK!
No, I don't want to see a dickhead win Ł100,000 and be glorified, I would much rather see a nice, "boring" person win e.g. Rachel who was a wonderful, friendly, and yes entertaining HM, that stood up for what was right, and interacted with the other HMs without being annoying and then went back to a normal life afterwards without trying to hog her 5 minutes in the spotlight. To see that type of winner I like, rather than a dickhead who I hate, and apparantly deserves it. Being frustrated isn't the same as being entertained- I find Rodrigo, Karly, Freddie and Siavash entertaining, but they do that without pissing me off.
Old 30-06-2009, 11:52 PM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
No, I don't want to see a ****head win Ł100,000 and be glorified, I would much rather see a nice, "boring" person win e.g. Rachel who was a wonderful, friendly, and yes entertaining HM, that stood up for what was right, and interacted with the other HMs without being annoying and then went back to a normal life afterwards without trying to hog her 5 minutes in the spotlight. To see that type of winner I like, rather than a ****head who I hate, and apparantly deserves it. Being frustrated isn't the same as being entertained- I find Rodrigo, Karly, Freddie and Siavash entertaining, but they do that without pissing me off.
He doesn't have to win the 100 k, but he deserves to stay in and entertain.

Rachel Rice was a dull fraud, and being nice alone isn't deserving of being a worthy winner of BB.

Nice + Crazy + Entertaining = Worthy Winner. Like Nadia.
Or just Crazy + Entertaining = Worthy Winner.

Rachel did nothing, and dissapeared, only to be booed when she left, hated by Davina, a lame best bits and poor press coverage.

LOL @ nice. That's the new catchphrase for doing zilch for 3 months.

Real people with personality and passion get into arguments. Not like boring nice fakers.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:07 AM #40

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
No, I don't want to see a ****head win Ł100,000 and be glorified, I would much rather see a nice, "boring" person win e.g. Rachel who was a wonderful, friendly, and yes entertaining HM, that stood up for what was right, and interacted with the other HMs without being annoying and then went back to a normal life afterwards without trying to hog her 5 minutes in the spotlight. To see that type of winner I like, rather than a ****head who I hate, and apparantly deserves it. Being frustrated isn't the same as being entertained- I find Rodrigo, Karly, Freddie and Siavash entertaining, but they do that without pissing me off.
He doesn't have to win the 100 k, but he deserves to stay in and entertain.

Rachel Rice was a dull fraud, and being nice alone isn't deserving of being a worthy winner of BB.

Nice + Crazy + Entertaining = Worthy Winner. Like Nadia.
Or just Crazy + Entertaining = Worthy Winner.

Rachel did nothing, and dissapeared, only to be booed when she left, hated by Davina, a lame best bits and poor press coverage.

LOL @ nice. That's the new catchphrase for doing zilch for 3 months.

Real people with personality and passion get into arguments. Not like boring nice fakers.
Davina loved Luke and wanted him to win, and loves fake romances like Kris and Dogface, and had the inability to remain impartial. And even after Rachel won FAIR AND SQUARE she still had the nerve to be rude to her during her interview. Nuff' said. Micheal was an decent enough HM to make the final, but was too repulsive and irritating and backstabbing to win. Anyway, how was she fake? She was the same person throughout the whole thing, and was still the same afterwards, and turned down the media stuff and returned to Wales, instead of going to West End clubs, organising fake romances between other ex-HM's, hoping the paps will snap them. Which everyone expected her to do, and when she didn't, people are still calling her fake. Rachel put up with so much crap, she interacted with the other HMs a lot, was a wonderfully decent person, who stood up for what was right (like Rodrigo) and if you watched live feed you would have seen this.

Anway back on subject, letting Sree reach the final week would be glorifying him too much, make his head even bigger, and make him actually believe that he is better, with a higher social status and prestige, then the other HMs. How is that satisfying? It will be far more satisfying to see him evicted and brough crashing back down to earth and realise what a bastard he's been. Anyway I don't like the fact he's donimating the highlights, I find him irritating beyond believe, and I would rather see more of the other people like Karly, Rodrigo and Siavash. Plus I want to see how the main group in the house react to his eviction, and how his eviction will shake up house dynamics.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:31 AM #41

I know I said I wasnt gonna post on this forum after today but it is still sort of 'today'. Also I was appalled by Sree regarding the race with Siarvash and the aftermath. Very embarassing to watch. It made me think that its probably time for Sree to go.

Sree fans will love his monologue in the Diary room while nominating. I couldnt contain my laughter. 'Psychological therapy' on Marcus.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:32 AM #42

Hey al, had to hola this thread, keep it up!
merijaan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:24 AM #43

It just came to me

Sree after big brother can go into stand up comedy. Tiny venues maybe. Like university campus venues. He'll need some coaching. He is unintentionally funny its hilarious.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 AM #44
Banned

Banned

Hang on, what's stoppig Sree's entire university voting for Halfwit on Fri?

Isn't that like thousands and thousands? Multiplied by several for possible multiple votes?

That could override forum bias and trends, etc.

I am gonna do my 60 votes. Chip in dudes.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 AM #45

Ahmed what do you think about tonights highlights? The racing with Siarvash. Sree was very undignified and I was deeply embarassed for him.

Thats not the Sree I wanna see. It really turned me off him.

I read somewhere that he was semi drunk. I can forgive him a little if that is true.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 AM #46
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by doublewit
Ahmed what do you think about tonights highlights? The racing with Siarvash. Sree was very undignified and I was deeply embarassed for him.

Thats not the Sree I wanna see. It really turned me off him.

I read somewhere that he was semi drunk. I can forgive him a little if that is true.
Think it helped him. He needs sympathy votes too.

It looks like he's getting picked on a little, mocked etc. But his character and sheer star quality always comes out.

The bores, drones and idiots can never over-ride his charisma and persona. A house without Sree is just a lame pathetic house.

60 votes here and I hope you guys can chip in what you can.

I am not having a lame Big Brother thanks to stupid Freddie wannabees who save him.

... Because of an agenda against 'nasties' they neither know/have met/understand.

It's on.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:13 AM #47
Classic

Classic

Sree has to go, blame the dk head gang, blame BB.. But we must look at the bigger picture, Freddie going means victory for the vile dk head gang.

This is not about wanting Sree out, it's about making sure the dk head gang do not get what they want... Poor Sree will have to take the bullet of justice to keep the good in the house.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 AM #48
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Sree has to go, blame the dk head gang, blame BB.. But we must look at the bigger picture, Freddie going means victory for the vile dk head gang.

This is not about wanting Sree out, it's about making sure the dk head gang do not get what they want... Poor Sree will have to take the bullet of justice to keep the good in the house.
Sree is above and beyond all this. They are all pointless bores.

The dick head gang are a group of friends who prefer to save their friends than saving an outsider to the group like Freddie.

The entire world does exactly the same thing.

All you bandwagon rollers act exactly the same as the dvckhead gang! Friends first! Hypocritical for sure I think. I know.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 AM #49
Classic

Classic

Sree will be going, but to be fair Sree is a vile creep!

The public will not forget the way he has been around the women, acting like a child and being a strange creep around Noirin.. The man has to go to keep Freddie in the show.

End of the day the wrong two are up, wish it was Lisa, Kris and Sophie.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:49 AM #50
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Sree will be going, but to be fair Sree is a vile creep!

The public will not forget the way he has been around the women, acting like a child and being a strange creep around Noirin.. The man has to go to keep Freddie in the show.

End of the day the wrong two are up, wish it was Lisa, Kris and Sophie.
The declaration of love to Noirin is an all-time classic BB scene. Nobody should care about whether he's cool enough to get with her.

And just because he's asian and out of sync with the social dynamics between males and females in the UK doesnt make him a creep.

Just hilarious. Chip in dude, Halfwit is useless. He sleeps at 9pm.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
club, fan, official, sree