Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:04 AM #51

Him not remembering the orders didn't bug me too much - he was half asleep and his english isn't great. But what make me shout at the tv was that when Sophie was rushing to make the ice creams he didn't even help her, he just stood there - for that reason alone I think he tried to sabotage the task....

Bye Sree.....
Porcelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by CarlyBunny
See I think he is rubbish at everything, but at the same time I think about how BORING it would be without him annoying everyone and being rubbish lol!
So right, he's annoying but at least he's more entertaining than some of the others.
Was funny when he asked Marcus for help on the last order even thou he told no one what it was. Classic Sree
Johnni is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:08 PM #53

classic stupidity lol.
xerophytes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:12 PM #54

I don`t think he got any of the orders right if it was down to him they`d never pass a task he`s useless
cleaner67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:16 PM #55

Quote:
Originally posted by Bombardier
He obviously sabotages things on purpose. Like the raw bacon sandwiches thing, like the garlic, like the ice cream, like everything else.
Quote:
Originally posted by Caramel77
I couldn't stop laughing! It was so pathetically funny, he is TOTALLY useless!
Quote:
Originally posted by Marcjswp
It annoys me that he complains about not being given the benefit of the doubt over tasks yet he is completely useless at whatever he does. Failure
now this is just a few of some really feeble minded numb nuts all over this forum,so lets please gain some perspective.

2 quick points really,
1. if tasks were as piss easy as you kids seem to think i doubt they would be set at all..
2. im not saying sree ddnt mess up or sree shouldnt take responcibitly but the fact is some tasks other people fail dont seem to get the same response as sree,just yday freddie had his task and sang over rodders,i dont see no hate threads regarding that?nor do i wish to i simply mean to say sree shouldnt need it neither,i say again if english wasnt your first language im sure you guys would struggle with half of what he goes through,and if you went to india and lived there for two years i say his vocab is way better than yours would be at that time..

im not for one minute saying sree is king and can do it all,i am however saying those who dislike sree (for the most part) seem so narrow minded as to call him useless for what?having a 24hour task and not hearing a few orders over the phone?he has by large been a the butt of a lot of jokes on here and in the house,his self esteam cant be too high still just figure you could cut him some slack..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:19 PM #56

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:
He obviously sabotages things on purpose. Like the raw bacon sandwiches thing, like the garlic, like the ice cream, like everything else.
Quote:
Quote:
It annoys me that he complains about not being given the benefit of the doubt over tasks yet he is completely useless at whatever he does. Failure
now this is just a few of some really feeble minded numb nuts all over this forum,so lets please gain some perspective.

2 quick points really,
1. if tasks were as p**s easy as you kids seem to think i doubt they would be set at all..
2. im not saying sree ddnt mess up or sree shouldnt take responcibitly but the fact is some tasks other people fail dont seem to get the same response as sree,just yday freddie had his task and sang over rodders,i dont see no hate threads regarding that?nor do i wish to i simply mean to say sree shouldnt need it neither,i say again if english wasnt your first language im sure you guys would struggle with half of what he goes through,and if you went to india and lived there for two years i say his vocab is way better than yours would be at that time..

im not for one minute saying sree is king and can do it all,i am however saying those who dislike sree (for the most part) seem so narrow minded as to call him useless for what?having a 24hour task and not hearing a few orders over the phone?he has by large been a the butt of a lot of jokes on here and in the house,his self esteam cant be too high still just figure you could cut him some slack..
Let me remind you that Sree himself uttered that he will do well and the task is VERY easy.

On the other hand, Halfwit didn't boast himself that he is very good singer and he can perfect the song, and pass the task easily with flying colors.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:21 PM #57

Very.
Beyoncé is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:26 PM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by xerophytes
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2 quick points really,
1. if tasks were as p**s easy as you kids seem to think i doubt they would be set at all..

Let me remind you that Sree himself uttered that he will do well and the task is VERY easy.

On the other hand, Halfwit didn't boast himself that he is very good singer and he can perfect the song, and pass the task easily with flying colors.
so?? marcus thought how whizzed through the russian task and wanted to overrule sree,simply cause he hasnt been told by big brother he ddnt get them all right he has the previlage of not knowing he ddnt do as well as he boasted.but i dont mind that,i havent started no hate bullshit threads.. so yeah sree has some belief in himself,i dont recall him saying "LISTEN GUYS,I BE DOING TASK BETTER THAN YOUS" or words to that affect.he just believes in himself,much like marcus or fred or lisa. so yeah i say hes not useless..

oh and on a sidenote not that i mind,but freddie did actually boast being a good singer,from the first day and yesterday he put himself up and wasnt the best.im not saying sree is better than fred or anyone,im saying there all equal and as such are prone to making mistakes.does not mean the guy is useless..
Old 02-07-2009, 05:31 PM #59

I think it is a culture thing. An Indian is never going to remember five flavours of ice cream, if the order was Onion Bhajis, Pilau rice and six different curries he would of had no problem.
HellShark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:32 PM #60

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2 quick points really,

so?? marcus thought how whizzed through the russian task and wanted to overrule sree,simply cause he hasnt been told by big brother he ddnt get them all right he has the previlage of not knowing he ddnt do as well as he boasted.but i dont mind that,i havent started no hate bullshit threads.. so yeah sree has some belief in himself,i dont recall him saying "LISTEN GUYS,I BE DOING TASK BETTER THAN YOUS" or words to that affect.he just believes in himself,much like marcus or fred or lisa. so yeah i say hes not useless..

oh and on a sidenote not that i mind,but freddie did actually boast being a good singer,from the first day and yesterday he put himself up and wasnt the best.im not saying sree is better than fred or anyone,im saying there all equal and as such are prone to making mistakes.does not mean the guy is useless..
Ok.

Marcus never claim in EVERY task he can do one sort of thing and show to everyone that he has NO capability of doing so. Unlike Sree, who in EVERY task claims that he is good at one area, and repeatedly show that he fails in that area.

Onto Halfwit, he did boast about his singing capability since DAY ONE again, I repeat, DAY ONE. And this got NOTHING to do with the specific task he "failed" to do. In fact, this is still a confusion, because we all don't still know if he did screw it all and not because Rodrigo/Karly failed to sing on time. (Correct me if I'm wrong in this)

Now, Halfwit indeed has a right to boast about his singing capability. He did sing well that housemates listen to him while singing.

My question to you, did Halfwit in the task specifically claimed that his singing capability actually make him best in the task and that the task is EASY and they will pass because of HIM?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:33 PM #61

Quote:
Originally posted by HellShark
I think it is a culture thing. An Indian is never going to remember five flavours of ice cream, if the order was Onion Bhajis, Pilau rice and six different curries he would of had no problem.
That's quite racist!

To be honest, even if BB orders those he won't still get it perfect.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:35 PM #62

Quote:
i cant even be assed with a witty retort for you so spin on this
Old 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM #63

Quote:
Quote:
Let's be honest, a witty retort is beyond you.
HellShark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:45 PM #64

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2 quick points really,

Ok.

Marcus never claim in EVERY task he can do one sort of thing and show to everyone that he has NO capability of doing so. Unlike Sree, who in EVERY task claims that he is good at one area, and repeatedly show that he fails in that area.

Onto Halfwit, he did boast about his singing capability since DAY ONE again, I repeat, DAY ONE. And this got NOTHING to do with the specific task he "failed" to do. In fact, this is still a confusion, because we all don't still know if he did screw it all and not because Rodrigo/Karly failed to sing on time. (Correct me if I'm wrong in this)

Now, Halfwit indeed has a right to boast about his singing capability. He did sing well that housemates listen to him while singing.

My question to you, did Halfwit in the task specifically claimed that his singing capability actually make him best in the task and that the task is EASY and they will pass because of HIM?
out of respect for the fact this is a decent debate and not random racial babble i shall answer your question before i carry on,cause i do tend do waffle (which i ddnt think was possible over a forum but hey)

no fred ddnt claim his singing capability would enable him to shine the brightest in the task,my point was merely fred messes up and its not so much of an issue yet with sree almost every single ignorant post in here goes on to say sree is useless when that it simply wrong. you know when a kid messes up at a sports day you dont curse at them,you encourage them,adults are no diffrent.why do we have to bellitle him?

as iv said numorous times english isnt his first language,so things arnt going to be as smooth for him as he would like.first off sree does deserve the same respect as the rest,so i see no reason why even before a task begins he's being given low blows like oh i dont need him on my team,and any team with sree in will lose.. if this thread was full of posts saying sree did alright but the task isnt the easiest or even some empathy for the fact he tries his hardest,i doubt he actually wants to fail each task (which was intimated by someone)

and to handle your last point,marcus does pretty much consider himself the alpha male and constantly says he will do the best,its self belief when he does it but when sree does it,it dubbed arrogance..

sree is like anyone else,he deserves the same manner or respect,no more no less.i care not if some find his accent funny,or think its funny when he says things like "your bloody eating my brains" its his way of articulating himself.. leave him be and lets not have people calling him useless when he clearly is not

oh and apologees on the long post
Old 02-07-2009, 05:46 PM #65

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's be honest, a witty retort is beyond you.
k.. (thats all my pee sized brain could muster up for you)
Old 02-07-2009, 05:55 PM #66

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Victoria
BBUSA15: Candice

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Victoria
BBUSA15: Candice

He was blatanty was doing it on purpose
Wat an idiot really!!!

SREE OUT ON FRIDAY HALLEJUHIA
EzzaB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:09 PM #67

Quote:
out of respect for the fact this is a decent debate and not random racial babble i shall answer your question before i carry on,cause i do tend do waffle (which i ddnt think was possible over a forum but hey)

no fred ddnt claim his singing capability would enable him to shine the brightest in the task,my point was merely fred messes up and its not so much of an issue yet with sree almost every single ignorant post in here goes on to say sree is useless when that it simply wrong. you know when a kid messes up at a sports day you dont curse at them,you encourage them,adults are no diffrent.why do we have to bellitle him?

Oh god. Again and again and again, there was a grey area that he indeed messes up. Unlike Sree which is blatantly commited a mistake!!!!!!! I even read in one of the threads in here that BB committed a mistake in putting the music. So why people like me should put a finger on Halfwit that he is wrong? WHY?

An adult is different from a kid. Biologically, mentally and physically. And that is a fact. We "curse" a person who is full of himself and full of arrogance. Why would you encourage someone who doesn't even LISTEN to you? Who would "***** you off" if you tell them he failed? Who would BELITTLE you if you tried to tell him that what he is doing will make the whole house a hard time rationing garlic?

Karma is a b*tch. What you do is what you get. That sums up the whole thing about Sree.

Quote:
as iv said numorous times english isnt his first language,so things arnt going to be as smooth for him as he would like.first off sree does deserve the same respect as the rest,so i see no reason why even before a task begins he's being given low blows like oh i dont need him on my team,and any team with sree in will lose.. if this thread was full of posts saying sree did alright but the task isnt the easiest or even some empathy for the fact he tries his hardest,i doubt he actually wants to fail each task (which was intimated by someone)
What's the connection of his English not being his first language and housemates like Marcus thinking he is not good enough? Does language barrier is an excuse for him to brag himself? Housemates just stated the fact, he is doomed to fail, primarily because they observed him 24/7; and perhaps there are scenes which are not shown on which he brag about something but never really show to do.

Even I myself will tell it to his face, because he never proved to show himself worthy of what he is bragging. If you brag about something, make sure you go up to THAT level.

Quote:
and to handle your last point,marcus does pretty much consider himself the alpha male and constantly says he will do the best,its self belief when he does it but when sree does it,it dubbed arrogance..

sree is like anyone else,he deserves the same manner or respect,no more no less.i care not if some find his accent funny,or think its funny when he says things like "your bloody eating my brains" its his way of articulating himself.. leave him be and lets not have people calling him useless when he clearly is not

oh and apologees on the long post
Marcus considered himself an alpha male but he never do what Sree does. Go around claiming he is very good but actually not.

A respect has to be earned. I won't respect someone who is arrogant and doesn't have any humility.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 PM #68

arrgghh"!

i can't do proper quoting!

can this forum do a multi-quote??

---

Ok, fixed!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:21 PM #69

I wish Marcus would F off, Sree sucked yes but Marcus was like a hawk watching and correcting his every move.
Resi12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:21 PM #70

marcus claims to be good at almost everything when in actual fact he isnt.my point isnt to belittle marcus but he has no more bragging rights than sree does..sree doesnt claim nothing,you yourself if someone that ddnt know you was to dismiss your abilities you would get defencive and let them know your not useless,most people would.thats all he did,nothing more nothing less..

yes respect has to be earned but when your 12 strangers and you respect everyone but him then you know its personal,like say marcus and karly arnt exactly mates,but he would never try his luck with her the way he does with sree.. its more cause he's the obvios target.. simple team dynamics would only improve if everyone is given a fair go and encouraged. and i honestly im not running srees PR campaign but all this sree bashing is pure waste,he hasnt done anything to warrant this ammount of random hatred (not neccessarily by you)..
Old 02-07-2009, 06:30 PM #71

I don't really "hate" Sree. I am just annoyed with his character.

I dislike someone who is arrogant and proud, yet fail almost everytime what he bragged about it. Fair enough, if you are the president of a student council and a student, but shoving up on someone face that he has an educational attainment to someone not is unpleasing to my eyes. Same as true in real life, I got some friends who are not as well off like me, but I go with them like they are, I don't brag about my riches to them.

That is one thing that makes people annoy with him. And this goes long way, since Cairon's time.

I also don't like his threat and retreat attitude. He got no balls. If you want to argue with someone, face him/her and not behind his/her back or recruit a troop to help you argue. Be a man and face your "enemy"!!! Even Noirin is more of a "man" than him!

Lastly, he doesn't listen. Often cuts off someone. He just want to speak speak speak speak and think that he is right all the time. He doesn't have any amount of humility. To say, I lost and hand a can of beer is not a shame! He should have done that and perhaps gain some of other housemates respect. I would change my mind if he did that, but sorry, no... he was a tw*t and proven will be.

On the other hand, I don't like Marcus either. In fact, I'm not rooting for anyone, I just find it entertaining for housemates to argue.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:33 PM #72

Quote:
oh god. Again and again and again, there was a grey area that he indeed messes up. Unlike Sree which is blatantly commited a mistake!!!!!!! I even read in one of the threads in here that BB committed a mistake in putting the music. So why people like me should put a finger on Halfwit that he is wrong? WHY?

An adult is different from a kid. Biologically, mentally and physically. And that is a fact. We "curse" a person who is full of himself and full of arrogance. Why would you encourage someone who doesn't even LISTEN to you? Who would "***** you off" if you tell them he failed? Who would BELITTLE you if you tried to tell him that what he is doing will make the whole house a hard time rationing garlic?

Karma is a b*tch. What you do is what you get. That sums up the whole thing about Sree.
to put it simply,im not saying freddie deserves to be put down for failing,but before this new evidence was put forward it was deemed that he made a mistake,if it had been sree there would be more threads such as this one sayin sree is useless then the evidence would be brought forward and people would say,yeah well he's still a tw.at..

theres no reason why he should be thought of like that?what reason does any one have for not liking him?cause he cant perform the best in tasks?hows about the fact that he tries and doesnt give up?whoever your favourite is,if they had failed or not done so well you wouldnt slate them as hard as sree seems to be getting it..

Quote:

What's the connection of his English not being his first language and housemates like Marcus thinking he is not good enough? Does language barrier is an excuse for him to brag himself? Housemates just stated the fact, he is doomed to fail, primarily because they observed him 24/7; and perhaps there are scenes which are not shown on which he brag about something but never really show to do.

Even I myself will tell it to his face, because he never proved to show himself worthy of what he is bragging. If you brag about something, make sure you go up to THAT level.
apologees i wasnt clear enought with the language aspect of my point,i meant his language is what makes it hard to communicate with people.so if i dont know you and i use broken english you would naturally assume i was un educated (sad but true fact)..

now someone like marcus brags and fails and not much comes of it,sree brags and perhaps fails more than others yet theres a poisonous breed of sree haters that emerge when he puts a foot wrong,tell you what,unless none of yous have ever failed i dont see why you should even call him useless,i think its fairly obvios for me to state had you been in a alien environment you would find it daunting and perhaps need a bit of encouragement?

he does his best..thats all any one can ask of anyone,he shouldnt be judged for that.hes not racist vengeful or a thug.so hows about some compassion?or at the very least keeping an open mind
Old 02-07-2009, 06:34 PM #73
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Sree during his task:
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM #74

stop bitching guys. he was sleeping !!!!!!!!!!
shooter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM #75

Quote:
I don't really "hate" Sree. I am just annoyed with his character.

I dislike someone who is arrogant and proud, yet fail almost everytime what he bragged about it. Fair enough, if you are the president of a student council and a student, but shoving up on someone face that he has an educational attainment to someone not is unpleasing to my eyes. Same as true in real life, I got some friends who are not as well off like me, but I go with them like they are, I don't brag about my riches to them.

That is one thing that makes people annoy with him. And this goes long way, since Cairon's time.

I also don't like his threat and retreat attitude. He got no balls. If you want to argue with someone, face him/her and not behind his/her back or recruit a troop to help you argue. Be a man and face your "enemy"!!! Even Noirin is more of a "man" than him!

Lastly, he doesn't listen. Often cuts off someone. He just want to speak speak speak speak and think that he is right all the time. He doesn't have any amount of humility. To say, I lost and hand a can of beer is not a shame! He should have done that and perhaps gain some of other housemates respect. I would change my mind if he did that, but sorry, no... he was a tw*t and proven will be.

On the other hand, I don't like Marcus either. In fact, I'm not rooting for anyone, I just find it entertaining for housemates to argue.
alot of truth in this post,but like so what if he doesnt have much confidence to back his talk?maybe he doesnt like violence?maybe hes a passive kind of guy and so saying he has no balls perhaps he would rather talk it out,but his ability to speak gets him in **** to.. and he gets cut off alot when he speaks,when he tried to clear the air with noirin she never let him finish a sentence without interupting him..

that thing with the beer i agree with,but again thats a guy thing not a sree thing,thats called pride.some people are sore losers,sree isnt the only one in the house like that..

i agree with some ofwhat you say but sree is misunderstood.all i can ask is if you for one second imagine you got the chance to be in indian big brother,you lived there for two years things wouldnt be so easy for you right?and language would become a barrier for you as his has for sree. hes not my favourite neither,i just prefer people to be treated equally,whether or not marcus may better at tasks,he doesnt deserve to be treated better or worst than any other..

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
icecreams, rubbish, sree