Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 PM #1

lol are you sure you're watching the same show?

there's no scheming? haha
oxy80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 PM #2

Quote:
Originally posted by kellybsblover
Thank you. The way I see it is that he is smart enough to know by now what will anoy each person and does it in a way that it doesnt look like direct anoyance, he then loves to play the victim by acting like he never did anything wrong to begin with.
NO HE'S NOT. God this is scary. Can no one see he is desperately trying to reason with his hms??? He is trying to get from them in words what it is about him exactly that annoys them about him because HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, and he essentially just wants to CONNECT with his HMs. But NO ONE is meeting him halfway. Because they aren't actually THINKING about why they dislike him. And they resent him asking because it's too much for their narrow minds to cope with. They would rather slam the door shut than back down and realise that there is enough war in this world, and they are part of it. They are the ranks of society we call INTOLERANT.

He reminds them of the geek that lives in all of us - the one that we all hide in a desperate attempt to seem "normal". Everyone has complexes and an extreme fear of humiliation, but moreover embarrassment. Freddie holds up an extreme mirror to every way a person can behave that is purely idiosyncratic - Freddie does not blend in well, in fact, there is no one like him, and the strangest irony of all is that all the housemates who subscribe to the Team Bore mentality are DESPERATE to be individuals. And yet the only way they can feel like an 'original', 'unique' 'individual' is to follow the herd blindly like SHEEP.

Proof? - Noirin's glasses. She felt unable to 'be herself' with these. Pffft. If you spent more time defining yourself by what you do, rather than what you look like perhaps the clap trap that falls out of your mouth with such regularity could finally cease to exist. The point is, she could only relax fully once she wasn't looking 'stupid', or more to the point, could wear her makeup and look nice like 'all the other girls'. Funny, as soon as she as able to do that she single-handedly succeeded in becoming a hate figure in the space of about 3 days.

Meanwhile, Freddie continues to fight his corner single-handedly, whilst each house mate obscures their interpretation of the meaning of the word 'support' when trying to explain to BB without having to actually say it, why they have failed another human being so abysmally.
PixieBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 PM #3

And this comes from a Sree fan.

Say goodbye to Sree on Friday.
Blink_Me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:46 PM #4
Banned

Banned

LOL tonight's show TOTALLY revealed the truth about Halfwit and his role in the house.

Every time an eviction comes up, he puts on the sad face and sob stories to get all of the many lame, bandwagon, fake, sheepish 'Freddie fans' to 'feel sorry for him'.

He is fake, annoying and patronising and this is why he's a loner in the house. Accept it, deal with it, understand it. His fake bandwagon fans on here are exactly that - Just rolling with whatever is said, and neither like nor care about him.

There is no such thing as scheming/bullying etc in BB this year. It is one man who is digging his own grave, and can not mix with the group; due to HIS OWN bad qualities.

He's gotta go, and star man Sree has to stay. BUT back on topic; tonight's HL show ENDS this farce about bullying and whatnot. He's a douche.

He does have some entertainment value, so is still in my top 3/4. But that's Sree's job anyway.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:49 PM #5
Sod orf

Sod orf

sree was really entertaining tonight wasnt he ahmed fan?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:50 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by wannashag
sree was really entertaining tonight wasnt he ahmed fan?
hahaha
fallentree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:50 PM #7

from ireland. it's a pity that shiavash or maybe noirin wont explain to freddie why he comes across as annoying. he's a smart guy and would get it... his attempts to engage with those idiot w**kers and elicit rationale for their dislike of him will not reveal the issue, it will only exemplify it. deep down some of them see him as a different, better class (not my view!), more articulate, smarter and that pisses them off. they dont know why they hate him or refuse to admit it to themselves. this frustration presents as raised voices and ranting. in addition, he is genuinely annoying (though likeable)... he makes funny noises and sighs which do get on my nerves. I hope siavash wins because he is a good guy.
osiris23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:52 PM #8

you obviously a kris and lisa fan
mado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:53 PM #9
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

He has an extraordinarily smarmy voice, but he can't help if the HMs would rather shout at him than reason. He speaks softly and slowly as to not lower himself to the others. They get angry because they want the drama and airtime that comes with a flaming argument, they can't handle a calm eloquent debate.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:54 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Quote:
Originally posted by kellybsblover
Thank you. The way I see it is that he is smart enough to know by now what will anoy each person and does it in a way that it doesnt look like direct anoyance, he then loves to play the victim by acting like he never did anything wrong to begin with.
NO HE'S NOT. God this is scary. Can no one see he is desperately trying to reason with his hms??? He is trying to get from them in words what it is about him exactly that annoys them about him because HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, and he essentially just wants to CONNECT with his HMs. But NO ONE is meeting him halfway. Because they aren't actually THINKING about why they dislike him. And they resent him asking because it's too much for their narrow minds to cope with. They would rather slam the door shut than back down and realise that there is enough war in this world, and they are part of it. They are the ranks of society we call INTOLERANT.

He reminds them of the geek that lives in all of us - the one that we all hide in a desperate attempt to seem "normal". Everyone has complexes and an extreme fear of humiliation, but moreover embarrassment. Freddie holds up an extreme mirror to every way a person can behave that is purely idiosyncratic - Freddie does not blend in well, in fact, there is no one like him, and the strangest irony of all is that all the housemates who subscribe to the Team Bore mentality are DESPERATE to be individuals. And yet the only way they can feel like an 'original', 'unique' 'individual' is to follow the herd blindly like SHEEP.

Proof? - Noirin's glasses. She felt unable to 'be herself' with these. Pffft. If you spent more time defining yourself by what you do, rather than what you look like perhaps the clap trap that falls out of your mouth with such regularity could finally cease to exist. The point is, she could only relax fully once she wasn't looking 'stupid', or more to the point, could wear her makeup and look nice like 'all the other girls'. Funny, as soon as she as able to do that she single-handedly succeeded in becoming a hate figure in the space of about 3 days.

Meanwhile, Freddie continues to fight his corner single-handedly, whilst each house mate obscures their interpretation of the meaning of the word 'support' when trying to explain to BB without having to actually say it, why they have failed another human being so abysmally.
Kudos to you! I have to say that is one of the best posts I have read on here, if not THE best post. I can't see what he is doing to 'play' the victim. They guy must be doing some serious soul searching just now wondering why do people hate me so much in here. let's face it no one wants to be unliked. The only way he can deal with it is to ASK what he is doing that is annoying them, that's not playing the victim at all, it's just an individual who wants to know what's going on.

I can't wait till one of the clique is up for eviction the hipocrysy will be astounding, there will be constant affirmations for the 'victim' all week and a concerted effort to root out the nominators. There will be all sorts of weeping and wailing and 'why me's' yet freddie is not allowed to even make assumptions as to why he is being put up for eviction every week.

I really hope Sree goes this week and Freddie finds the strength to keep going, but I fear they won't rest until the oust him and Davina will be making her sly digs against him again like she did last week.
Euanbet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:57 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
LOL tonight's show TOTALLY revealed the truth about Halfwit and his role in the house.

Every time an eviction comes up, he puts on the sad face and sob stories to get all of the many lame, bandwagon, fake, sheepish 'Freddie fans' to 'feel sorry for him'.

He is fake, annoying and patronising and this is why he's a loner in the house. Accept it, deal with it, understand it. His fake bandwagon fans on here are exactly that - Just rolling with whatever is said, and neither like nor care about him.

There is no such thing as scheming/bullying etc in BB this year. It is one man who is digging his own grave, and can not mix with the group; due to HIS OWN bad qualities.

He's gotta go, and star man Sree has to stay. BUT back on topic; tonight's HL show ENDS this farce about bullying and whatnot. He's a douche.

He does have some entertainment value, so is still in my top 3/4. But that's Sree's job anyway.
Sree is too smart for his own good. He doesn't realise how transparent he is in his fakery. If it's a matter of "blending in" then how come Sree is so crap at it? He can't even string a grammatically sensible sentence together. Which is surprising, because most Indians who have been taught English can speak it better than a lot of English natives. Ah. Not so smart after all. He really should stop blowing on the "I went to university horn." He goes to the DR and talks about his skills after studying "Communications", but is the WORST listener I have ever seen in action. He is always formulating his response, and prematurely interjecting. Freddie, on the other hand, is offering to listen to his castigators, and so ill-bred are they that they refuse to at the very least grant him the grace of this one conversation. The only reason he keeps trying is because he has too much faith in humanity. The rest of them are like caged animals.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:58 PM #12

Quote:

dude its your thread and all thats been proved is outta touch with reality you are,I'd suggest that you go back to praying at that shrine you've got of sree,but doesnt matter how much you pray sree is gonna get freddy'd lol sree's gonna get 'knocked the **** out'
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:01 PM #13

Quote:
Quote:

Sree is too smart for his own good. He doesn't realise how transparent he is in his fakery. If it's a matter of "blending in" then how come Sree is so c**p at it? He can't even string a grammatically sensible sentence together. Which is surprising, because most Indians who have been taught English can speak it better than a lot of English natives. Ah. Not so smart after all. He really should stop blowing on the "I went to university horn." He goes to the DR and talks about his skills after studying "Communications", but is the WORST listener I have ever seen in action. He is always formulating his response, and prematurely interjecting. Freddie, on the other hand, is offering to listen to his castigators, and so ill-bred are they that they refuse to at the very least grant him the grace of this one conversation. The only reason he keeps trying is because he has too much faith in humanity. The rest of them are like caged animals.
/\ /\ /\ /\
Now they talk sense
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:02 PM #14
Banned

Banned

How can the bandwagon voters still play off of these lies?

Freddie's gameplan:

= Boo-hooo act every Thurs/Fri before eviction night to gain fake sympathy.

= Pretend he's bullied, when it's his annoying/patronising/weird nature that puts people off. Even sweet, lovely Rodrigo.

= Talking to Marcus/Siavash and co to get nasty and scheming. Nobody does this against him.

= Talk to his so called enemies. BUT KARLY/LISA/KRIS ALL TELL HIM THE TRUTH FACE TO FACE.

Time to jump off the bandwagon, it's all fake, pack of lies.

The show tonight revealed ALL we needed to know. Sree kills this guy. Infinitely cooler and more entertaining. Everyone loves him.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:25 PM #15
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
How can the bandwagon voters still play off of these lies?

Freddie's gameplan:

= Boo-hooo act every Thurs/Fri before eviction night to gain fake sympathy.

= Pretend he's bullied, when it's his annoying/patronising/weird nature that puts people off. Even sweet, lovely Rodrigo.

= Talking to Marcus/Siavash and co to get nasty and scheming. Nobody does this against him.

= Talk to his so called enemies. BUT KARLY/LISA/KRIS ALL TELL HIM THE TRUTH FACE TO FACE.

Time to jump off the bandwagon, it's all fake, pack of lies.

The show tonight revealed ALL we needed to know. Sree kills this guy. Infinitely cooler and more entertaining. Everyone loves him.
freddie hasnt boo ooo'd once but sree as many times
you talk so much s**t ahmed fan
now ****** off
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:28 PM #16
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Sorry AhmedFan, I'm a Sree fan but you're a hypocrite. Sree plays the boohoo game WAY more than Freddie ever has. Not that I don't approve, but cmon, who do you think you're fooling here?
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:31 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by stonedape
Sorry AhmedFan, I'm a Sree fan but you're a hypocrite. Sree plays the boohoo game WAY more than Freddie ever has. Not that I don't approve, but cmon, who do you think you're fooling here?
Only because Sree is not as clever, intricate and knowledgable as Freddie.

Sree is playing off of housemates to gain acceptance he lacked in his life.

Freddie is tooling with housemates and making them miserable, and fooling the entire British public with a boo-hoo act pre-eviction night.

All the housemates tell him the real deal to his face. What's the issue then? No excuses, there's no lying/schemeing. He is schemeing VOTERS.

Thanks for supporting Sree btw.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:34 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by osiris23
from ireland. it's a pity that shiavash or maybe noirin wont explain to freddie why he comes across as annoying. he's a smart guy and would get it... his attempts to engage with those idiot w**kers and elicit rationale for their dislike of him will not reveal the issue, it will only exemplify it. deep down some of them see him as a different, better class (not my view!), more articulate, smarter and that p****s them off. they dont know why they hate him or refuse to admit it to themselves. this frustration presents as raised voices and ranting. in addition, he is genuinely annoying (though likeable)... he makes funny noises and sighs which do get on my nerves. I hope siavash wins because he is a good guy.
Well said osiris
Old 02-07-2009, 11:36 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by alchemists1
Quote:
Quote:

Sree is too smart for his own good. He doesn't realise how transparent he is in his fakery. If it's a matter of "blending in" then how come Sree is so c**p at it? He can't even string a grammatically sensible sentence together. Which is surprising, because most Indians who have been taught English can speak it better than a lot of English natives. Ah. Not so smart after all. He really should stop blowing on the "I went to university horn." He goes to the DR and talks about his skills after studying "Communications", but is the WORST listener I have ever seen in action. He is always formulating his response, and prematurely interjecting. Freddie, on the other hand, is offering to listen to his castigators, and so ill-bred are they that they refuse to at the very least grant him the grace of this one conversation. The only reason he keeps trying is because he has too much faith in humanity. The rest of them are like caged animals.
/\ /\ /\ /\
Now they talk sense
Thanks Alchemists +1K
Old 02-07-2009, 11:37 PM #20

Quote:
Quote:

Freddie is tooling with housemates and making them miserable, and fooling the entire British public with a boo-hoo act pre-eviction night.

All the housemates tell him the real deal to his face. What's the issue then? No excuses, there's no lying/schemeing. He is schemeing VOTERS.

not once has anyone in that house given freddie a valid reason for not liking him they all use the same word patronise copying each other i bet none of them could define what the word actually means
Miss-red is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:39 PM #21

Please go away.
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:40 PM #22

Quote:
Quote:

Ahmed Fan, I bet you are a relative of Sree's. That's the only way you could spout such bullshit and actually believe it.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:43 PM #23

Come on man,he's going tomorrow lets just forget it.

I love how you are a dead hard support of Sree but please give it up
arsenalforever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 PM #24

Quote:
Quote:

You carry on the roll of an over-bearing pushy salesman that can't take NO for an answer.
floridesucks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:13 AM #25

for some unknown reason i cant seem to see the first post? but i gather this isnt a pro fed thread so lets just handle some minor issues...

PLEASE CAN WE STOP MAKING LAMO THREADS BASHING ANY OF THEM AS THERE IS PLENTY TO BEGIN WITH,WE NEED NOT MORE WASTE THREADS.

now straight up i dont agree with ahmedfan going around bashing fredstar,but why exactly does that spark some users to start sree bashing?lets not counter negetivity with more of the same,in my books both sree and fredstar are fine,i dont go hunting down marcus fans and bombarding them with a tirade of abuse so i beg of all of yous to silence the personal attacks,you have your u2u's (i now know about them too ) so use them..

but none of this is healthy banter and just cause you have computer screens to shield you lets not act all king of the jungle around here..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoying or patronising, episode, freddie, halfwit's, hl, lameness, nature, reveals, tonight's