Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:09 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Bobby

Favourites (more):
Default Why all this hate for Norin

Is it against BB rules to have friends on both sides Norin has been friends with most of the housemates from day 1 she has not bitched as much as some of them if she has anything to say she tells it to them not behind their backs like a lot of the housemates do I just dont get al this hatred for her and you can not say she led Sree and Marcus on she told both of them she wanted to be friends and no more than that then they both turned on her so if anyone can come up with proper facts that she has done something so terrible to warrant all this hatred i would be gratefull as i must have been missing them
Wee-Mo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:12 PM #2

She totaly screwed Siavash over he told her that as like a friend, and Marcus got it wright by saying she fed him to ther wolves

Gone of Norin fast recently
SiCkBuLLeT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:12 PM #3

Can you rewrite please. This time with comas and full stops. Can't get the gist of what you are getting at!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gooner_mad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:15 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally posted by Wee-Mo
Is it against BB rules to have friends on both sides Norin has been friends with most of the housemates from day 1 she has not bitched as much as some of them if she has anything to say she tells it to them not behind their backs like a lot of the housemates do I just dont get al this hatred for her and you can not say she led Sree and Marcus on she told both of them she wanted to be friends and no more than that then they both turned on her so if anyone can come up with proper facts that she has done something so terrible to warrant all this hatred i would be gratefull as i must have been missing them
Maybe because she has repeatedly backstabbed those who she has led to believe thay they are her friends?

The fact that some people think she is still a good person despite her systematic betrayals worries me.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:16 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooner_mad
Can you rewrite please. This time with comas and full stops. Can't get the gist of what you are getting at!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No proof from you then thankyou
Old 09-07-2009, 11:23 PM #6

Silly girl!
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:24 PM #7

What a stupid question "why all this hate for Norin?" Have you not being watching BB?
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:28 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
What a stupid question "why all this hate for Norin?" Have you not being watching BB?
How is it stupid when nobody has put up any reasons or proof that she deserves all this hatred yet
Old 09-07-2009, 11:29 PM #9

Quote:
Have you?

This desperation from freddie marcus and sadly siavash fans againest Noirin trying to deflect from the fact that those 3 were lying and decieving and got their fingers burnt.

As a fan of Siavash I hold up my hands and say he was bang out of order in what he did last night,freddie was just acting like a twonk and marcus is all raged up because he cant get in Noirins knickers.

If people insist on pigeon holing hms into teams then freddies team is team tw*t.
BBLB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:30 PM #10

Err read my post, its clearly obvious what she has done if you watch the show tonight??
SiCkBuLLeT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM #11

Quote:
Quote:
How is it stupid when nobody has put up any reasons or proof that she deserves all this hatred yet
Oh gosh you are not watching the same BB as the rest of us. You must be on the wrong froum. The proof for all this hatred stems from her betrayal of Siavash. Not to mention a few other things she did wrong. Like, for instance, Freddie having the option to have his proper name returned to him or for Dogface having her name returned to her or having the marker glasses removed from Norin's face. Without hesitation Freddie said that he would like Norin to have the markers removed from her face. A selfless act on Freddies part. And what did she go an do? Nominated Freddie instead of Sree who she had more arguements with than Freddie. Freddie never stalked her or pestered her in any way and she showed her thanks by nominating him. Do I go on?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM #12

This is just my opinion, but from what I have seen of Noirin is that she uses men. She is an ambarrassment to females. She totally used Sree, and LED him on. Once she realised that most of the other housemates saw him as a joke, she tried to back off! How did she do this? By completely throwing herself at Marcus. Sitting on his knee, running to him whenever Sree was looking! She would tell Sree one minute that she doesn't like hugs, and then run to Marcus and hug him. And I am not sure if anyone else noticed this (as I only joined this site this week), but she started giving Marcus the cold shoulder and the "I just want to be friends" speech the day after Sree was evicted. She didn't need him anymore!

You rarely see her talking to the girls, except for Lisa, because she cant manipulate women. She may have been hoping that Lisa would fall for her too!

Siavish has given her good advice all along, and she ruins it by backstabbing him!

I am Irish, and she is a complete embarrassment. She did the same to Freddie after he gave his birthday wish for her to get rid of the glasses, and she repays him by nominating him!

She turned into a complete cow when she got rid of the glasses. Thats when we saw the real Noirin!

I could go on, but I hope that answers your question!
LoopyLinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:37 PM #13

Quote:
okay i think some should heed what "vesavius" has said..

but ill break it down,the question isnt how dare she have friends on both sides,but by your own statement you gather she is friends with both?yet her treatment of those house mates has been pretty tedios and un called for,believe when i say she did lead marcus and sree on but lets not go over old teritory as its been done to death..

she hasnt yet come to terms with the idea that this isnt her palace with all the guys as her minions,yet she treats the place like her opinion is the only one that matters,add to that her vile nature and her constant contradictions and you may be on to something..i cant be assed to list all incidents all i would say is i never overstand hatred towards housemates,i may not agree with the way shes treated certain others but i definatly dont have the time or energy to hate on her... those who do feel hatred should seek help as it is still a tv show and there are worst people out there believe
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:38 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by SiCkBuLLeT
Err read my post, its clearly obvious what she has done if you watch the show tonight??
He told her a lie..as a friend,yeah good one.

I still like Siavash but what he did was nasty and sh*t stirring.
Im glad Noirin didnt just leave it or it would have been playing on her mind.

Marcus is just peeved because he cant get his leg over.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:41 PM #15

u can having mates everywhere ...but if u decided be mate with all of them u have to be saint...and keeping away from all **** people giving for each other not stabbing them and looking for chance to get closer on the way of elimination like she doing...she did 3rd times...3rd time luck but not for her...cause her 3rd time gonna "kill" her
Levrone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:42 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by BBLB
Quote:
Have you?

This desperation from freddie marcus and sadly siavash fans againest Noirin trying to deflect from the fact that those 3 were lying and decieving and got their fingers burnt.

As a fan of Siavash I hold up my hands and say he was bang out of order in what he did last night,freddie was just acting like a twonk and marcus is all raged up because he cant get in Noirins knickers.

If people insist on pigeon holing hms into teams then freddies team is team tw*t.
lol listen siavash did lie that is obvios,but in what way does that make him beyond contempt?he holds morals in high regard and if he speaks to a friend and actually states can i trust you?can i trust that it will stay between us then he would obviosly expect it to stay that way..

he spoke to her in confidence as a friend about some people thinking and saying things about her,and he was right about those people doing it,its just they were obviosly not going to admit it there and then were they?marcus piped up because he felt as most would that friendships were severed and lines were crossed all because that little attention seeker couldnt just listen to some advice and make up her own mind without causing a rukus..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:46 PM #17

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:47 PM #18

Quote:
are you joking??? are we actually watching the same programme as niorin is a two faced, cold hearted game player!!! i stupidly felt sorry for her over the whole sree thing but now i can actually see that she played him and marcus she bitches about other people but doesn't have the balls to say it to their face, she is a flipping bunny as she does hop to a different person every bloody week first lisa then sree then marcus who's next??? i really do hope that she's up next week with siavash then it would sink in her thick skull that she really is a bitch!!!
liegh1990 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 PM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

I did not read your post but i'll answer your question.

Noirin said "I promise, I will NOT tell it to anyone (meaning the other group)"

But she did, thats why Siavash was also mad.
Striptease is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:54 PM #20

Quote:
Quote:

You are sooooo wrong. He talked to her in confidence and even got her to promise him that she would say nothing. But the two-face bitch couldn't wait until she got to the bedroom to confront the others. Siavash was brilliant and well done to him. And what he said wasn't nasty. I don't believe Marcus is just peeved because he can't get his leg over. He has realised that by now and just wanted Norin as a friend. But she has him as a friend when it suits her. The BITCH.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:56 PM #21

I dont think Siavash is beyond contempt.
I do think Marcus and freddie are though.

Siavash did wrong and when he was facing the music it was he that looked like a rabbit..caught in the headlights.
Whatever his motives,it was simply wrong and its not the first time he has done this to Noirin which is why she has not been getting on to well with him lately.

The fact is those 3 were trying to recruit Noirin and got bit on the arse doing so.
This makes them no better than what Lisa does.

Im not going to allow this incident to wreck my opinion on Siavash but I am dissapointed,I think we now are seeing the real freddie,quite nasty and manipulitive.
The guy was fast tracked on the show..you dont get that for being just a nice slightly eccentric guy.
Marcus is without doubt this years real nasty hm,each day he shows an uglier side to his personality.

As a team they are quite nasty.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 PM #22

Quote:
Quote:

he did not lie
maximillion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:00 AM #23

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You are sooooo wrong. He talked to her in confidence and even got her to promise him that she would say nothing. But the two-face bitch couldn't wait until she got to the bedroom to confront the others. Siavash was brilliant and well done to him. And what he said wasn't nasty. I don't believe Marcus is just peeved because he can't get his leg over. He has realised that by now and just wanted Norin as a friend. But she has him as a friend when it suits her. The BITCH.
Nah Im not wrong,certainly not about Marcus,the guy is a disgrace.
Replay the past few shows and watch how marcus changes from the day after Noirin tells him its a no go,he became Sree mark 2.

I dont mind Noirin but shes not a favourite and if I thought she was in the wrong I would say so.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:02 AM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by maximillion
Quote:
Quote:

he did not lie
Yes he did even siavash fans in this thread accept that,as someone that supports Siavash I think its important not to turn him into another freddie who apparently can do no wrong..Siavash did wrong and I still like him.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:03 AM #25

Quote:
I dont think Siavash is beyond contempt.
I do think Marcus and freddie are though.

Siavash did wrong and when he was facing the music it was he that looked like a rabbit..caught in the headlights.
Whatever his motives,it was simply wrong and its not the first time he has done this to Noirin which is why she has not been getting on to well with him lately.

The fact is those 3 were trying to recruit Noirin and got bit on the arse doing so.
This makes them no better than what Lisa does.

Im not going to allow this incident to wreck my opinion on Siavash but I am dissapointed,I think we now are seeing the real freddie,quite nasty and manipulitive.
The guy was fast tracked on the show..you dont get that for being just a nice slightly eccentric guy.
Marcus is without doubt this years real nasty hm,each day he shows an uglier side to his personality.

As a team they are quite nasty.

How the **** do you think freddie was fast tracked
maximillion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hate, norin