Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 PM #26

I'm clearly completely missing out on something.
But I didn't see Siavash say that Karly & Kris said that.
Simone. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 PM #27
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by jimdan
Quote:
Originally posted by machine04
u people have this all wrong, siavash was merely tryin to help noirin and open her eyes to what they have seen

freddie yes was there when the names were announced but least he had the common courtesy to not leave siavash against lisa's puppies

Some readers here need to open their eyes.

Freddie and Marcus, led by Siavash have spent a week trying to play Noirin to get her to join their group against Lisa's mob. Tonights show was all about manipulation and Siavash was the one who was primed (backed up by Freddie and Marcus) to tell her a lie about people from Lisa's group.

The whole plan backfired when Noirin realised the game and she carefully exposed Siavash for a liar.

Freddie, who claimed to have been in the loo when Karly and Kris's names were mentioned, also lied...he was sitting there and even prompted Siavash to give Noirin the names. He didn't hear them?...do me a favour!

Freddies rant at Karly was nothing but grandstanding and was pathetic.

Noirin even forced Siavash to out the names in the bedroom, so she didn't break her agreement not to name the two.

Siavash thinks he is a master games player but he was cut down to size tonight.
But Karly and Kris DID call Noirin a group jumper (yes Siavash coined the phrase rabbit to describe what they meant) so he wasn't lying about that at all.

And Noirin knew EXACTLY what she was doing and she FORCED Siavash to name Karly and Kris whilst he was being attacked by everyone else in the room bar Rodrigo. She knew that everyone would demand to know who was supposed to have said it and she totally backed Siavash into a corner.

So how can you say it's Siavash who is the manipulative one, he told her something in confidence and she, in a bid to squash Siavash and assume her positon in the vile group, totally betrayed him!
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
Quote:
Originally posted by Zerger0
But he DID hear them saying that, that's the point.
WHERE and WHEN did he hear them call noirin a rabbit?????
They didn't call her a rabbit, they said that she jumps from person to person and group to group. Siavash used the 'like a rabbit' phrase to describe what they meant. He overheard them the other night while sat at the bus stop.
They 100% used the word 'rabbit.'
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 PM #29
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
Quote:
Originally posted by Zerger0
But he DID hear them saying that, that's the point.
WHERE and WHEN did he hear them call noirin a rabbit?????
They didn't call her a rabbit, they said that she jumps from person to person and group to group. Siavash used the 'like a rabbit' phrase to describe what they meant. He overheard them the other night while sat at the bus stop.
They 100% used the word 'rabbit.'
Did they?! I only heard them say that she jumps from person to person etc.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:00 PM #30
Banned

Banned

by not mentioning names that he heard siavash mention, freddie was merely protecting his friend and the trust between them. noirin had shattered that trust. freddie made a point of not saying siavash said it to illustrate how pathetic noirin was. he wasn't afraid to put his neck on the line when he said that he knew that it was karly and kris he was talking about..... he was extremely ballsy in that argument. fair dues to him. not betraying trust but still standing up for what he believed in
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by Twilight
Sorry about pasteing this from aother topic but it was needed
karly and kris did say that about her but like stefani said " they didn't call her a rabbit, that's just how siavash explained it"
So he and Freddie didn't lie.
ude manipulation to me!

Fine if this is true - but then why didn't Siavash just confront them then and there??

Obviously Siavash knows that Noirin is friends with some of these people that were aledging "bitching" behind her back so why not confront them openly instead of this very sneaky dealings....
sisalto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:
u people have this all wrong, siavash was merely tryin to help noirin and open her eyes to what they have seen

freddie yes was there when the names were announced but least he had the common courtesy to not leave siavash against lisa's puppies

Freddie and Marcus, led by Siavash have spent a week trying to play Noirin to get her to join their group against Lisa's mob. Tonights show was all about manipulation and Siavash was the one who was primed (backed up by Freddie and Marcus) to tell her a lie about people from Lisa's group.

The whole plan backfired when Noirin realised the game and she carefully exposed Siavash for a liar.

Freddie, who claimed to have been in the loo when Karly and Kris's names were mentioned, also lied...he was sitting there and even prompted Siavash to give Noirin the names. He didn't hear them?...do me a favour!

Noirin even forced Siavash to out the names in the bedroom, so she didn't break her agreement not to name the two.

Even if that is true, Lisa, Kris and their little clique of followers deserve it ....they have been plotting against Freddie from the start. Good for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

Serves them right I say!
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:04 PM #33

I'm just surprised anyone can defend what Noirin did You're forgetting that Siavash prefaced the 'revelation' with 'I trust you'. She obviously chose to ignore that part and instead got her panties in a bunch as she wanted to cause ructions in the house.
Caramel77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM #34

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But Karly and Kris DID call Noirin a group jumper (yes Siavash coined the phrase rabbit to describe what they meant) so he wasn't lying about that at all.

And Noirin knew EXACTLY what she was doing and she FORCED Siavash to name Karly and Kris whilst he was being attacked by everyone else in the room bar Rodrigo. She knew that everyone would demand to know who was supposed to have said it and she totally backed Siavash into a corner.

So how can you say it's Siavash who is the manipulative one, he told her something in confidence and she, in a bid to squash Siavash and assume her positon in the vile group, totally betrayed him!
Complete Nonesense!

It was Siavash, Marcus and Freddy who had two secret discussions yesterday trying to coax Noirin into rejecting the "cool" group. They are just trying to reduce the size of that group so that they don't keep getting nominated.

Note: earleir yesterday Marcus tried to sow a seed of misunderstanding between Kris and Dogface.

I used to like Siavash and Marcus but not after tonight.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:08 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Caramel77
I'm just surprised anyone can defend what Noirin did You're forgetting that Siavash prefaced the 'revelation' with 'I trust you'. She obviously chose to ignore that part and instead got her panties in a bunch as she wanted to cause ructions in the house.
Nonesense! Norin has every right to approach people she considers as her friends to see if they actually ARE her friends - why should she rely on the (now disproven) word of Siavash and Marcus??

ALSO: If you actually watched the show tonight you'd know that Noirin DID NOT reveal that it was Siavash who said it! Siavash got twisted into revealing it because his lies just couldn't stack up!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:11 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by BBObsesserxX
Freddie was just protecting Siavash. And why shouldn't he? Those asswipes treat him like sh*t.
Agreed those ***** had it coming.
bbisfun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 PM #37

I dont think its fair that big brother are allowed to edit the show in this way. i only get the chance to watch the main show,and not the live feeds. so without reading the threads on here i wouldve had no idea what really happened.

Since it started ive tried to like Noirin, and I did for a while, but after this when she went back on a promise Ive completely changed my mind. I think she wants to be liked by lisa, kris, carly etc and so is belittling the others, as she'd chosen the wrong group. She's realised the others are being picked off one by one, and that if Marcus went etc she'd have no one to talk to.
bluebelle21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:20 PM #38

Quote:
I wish people would realise that Kris and Karly AND Lisa all DID say that about Noirin and that Siavash DID overhear them say it!

Yes he lied in the bedroom about not saying Kris and Karly to Noirin...probably partly because he wanted to cover his ass because he does like Karly, and also because he was so annoyed at Noirin betraying him in the first place that he felt totally backed into a corner.

I'm not defending him for lying but he DIDN'T make up the fact that Kris and Karly said that about Noirin!
Thank you, 100% behind what you are saying.
Gooner_mad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:50 AM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by sisalto
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Complete Nonesense!

It was Siavash, Marcus and Freddy who had two secret discussions yesterday trying to coax Noirin into rejecting the "cool" group. They are just trying to reduce the size of that group so that they don't keep getting nominated.

Note: earleir yesterday Marcus tried to sow a seed of misunderstanding between Kris and Dogface.

I used to like Siavash and Marcus but not after tonight.

what the **** are you watching
maximillion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:40 AM #40

half-wit you so sad with your big mouth words keep them too yourself.going on agaist noirin the way you did last night as if you own the show. so what you been up five times for eviction.and so what. get a backbone.hope you dont win.sado
alan1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:42 AM #41
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Siavash couldn't wriggle his way out of the mess he got himself into through lying and Freddie lied about not being there when Siavash named Karly and Kris.

Those two and Marcus have spent all week trying to get Noirin onside in their group and their attempt to malign Kris and Karly was the reason for the lie.

All 3 guys were in on the plot....shame on them.
Yes they lied. So what? Not all lying is bad. Ever heard of white lies? Or necessary lies?

Life is not black and white.
Millions of shades of grey.

Noirin was far more in the wrong than both combined.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:45 AM #42

you played the camaras big time last night.with noirin.big player whos watched the show.you in the diary room saying you know whos playing the game.except you lol.lol.half-wit too go soon thank the feck
alan1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:47 AM #43
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I wish people would realise that Kris and Karly AND Lisa all DID say that about Noirin and that Siavash DID overhear them say it!

Yes he lied in the bedroom about not saying Kris and Karly to Noirin...probably partly because he wanted to cover his ass because he does like Karly, and also because he was so annoyed at Noirin betraying him in the first place that he felt totally backed into a corner.

I'm not defending him for lying but he DIDN'T make up the fact that Kris and Karly said that about Noirin!
To the OP ... read this. ^^^

There are lies that totally ruin trust, friendship and respect - Like Noirin's

There are white lies and necessary lies, on a smaller scale, when you are scrambling to save yourself when you've been dug a grave - Like Siavash

Freddie's lie was bizarre, or an error, or to align with saving Siavash. Aagain, smaller scale.

If you choose to focus on the small scale stuff over the MASSIVE mistake by Noirin, your choice.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
freddie, liars, proven, siavash