Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default The \'Bunny\' Argument - My Take On It All, Very Simply Put!

I believe it is as simple as this and not as complicated as it seemed last night, because the HL show revealed the initial Noirin/Siavash talk.

Siavash told Noirin in confidence that he believes many people in the house think she's a bunny. He gave an example, after being pushed, of Kris/Karly telling eachother about it (he means he overheard).

Noirin to Siavash: 'I promise to you, I won't say anything.' - LOL

Noirin totally betrayed this by then bringing it up with Lisa's team, rather than trying to keep her mouth shut. When Siavash came in to try and resolve it, she 'fed him to the wolves', proverbially.

Basically, Lisa's crew started demanding names/details from Noirin, then both Lisa's crew and Noirin started demanding names/details from Siavash.

Noirin wanted to minimize her damage by trying to make Siavash spill all the beans. Siavash was reluctant and tried to dodge this, because:

1) He said it in privacy to Noirin, so why should he?
2) By doing so, he is digging his own grave, so to speak.
3) Noirin should say it if anything, she's the privacy-breaker.

Eventually it got out that Kris/Karly were involved.

Throughout this, Siavash was left to try and save himself, a little lying if needed, because he had been royally done by Noirin.

That's how I see it. Of course this assumes that Siavash was telling the truth about overhearing Kris/Karly, which the forum says is true; at the bus stop. So I'll assume that. As for the rest of them, it's just what he believes, fine.

To Note: Charlie realised Siavash's discomfort and how he had been played, and told Noirin to spill everything rather than Siavash, because she was the confidentiality breaker. Well done to him.

To Note: Freddie was lying or forgot, HE WAS THERE when the names were mentioned. He was sat in the circle of four. Maybe it was a white lie, because the convo was confidential and he needed to save himself.

I see Noirin as the confidentiality wrecker and Siavash (+ Freddie a little by the end) as the scramblers, who tried to dodge and lie a little, to save themselves. As most would.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:37 PM #2

Totally agree
scottyd73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:37 PM #3

Spot on !!

*i think*
Geraldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:37 PM #4

well put
bigbrother10uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:38 PM #5
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Another Note: When Noirin left the room , Lisa talked to Siavash and said she respected him for sticking to his morals
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:38 PM #6
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:39 PM #7
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally posted by Geraldo
Spot on !!

*i think*
Well almost
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:39 PM #8

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Jamie Archer
Strictly 2009: Ricky & Natalie

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Jamie Archer
Strictly 2009: Ricky & Natalie

Absolutely agree with OP
lolipop2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
I believe it is as simple as this and not as complicated as it seemed last night, because the HL show revealed the initial Noirin/Siavash talk.

Siavash told Noirin in confidence that he believes many people in the house think she's a bunny. He gave an example of Kris/Karly telling eachother about it (he means he overheard).

Noirin totally betrayed this by then bringing it up with Lisa's team, rather than trying to keep her mouth shut. When Siavash came in to try and resolve it, she 'fed him to the wolves'.

Basically, Noirin and Lisa's crew started demanding names and details. Siavash was reluctant and tried to dodge this, because:

2) By doing so, he is digging his own grave, so to speak
3) Why should he, Noirin should say it if anything, she's the privacy-breaker

Anyway eventually it got out (can't remember who said it, not important) that Kris/Karly were involved.

Throughout this, Siavash was left to try and save himself, a little lying if needed, because he had been royally done by.

That's how I see it. Of course this assumes that Siavash was telling the truth about overhearing Kris/Karly, which the forum says is true; at the bus stop. So I'll assume that. As for the rest of them, it's just what he believes, fine.

To Note: Charlie realised Siavash's discomfort and how he had been played, and told Noirin to spill everything rather than Siavash, because she was the confidentiality breaker. So well done to him.

To Note: Freddie was lying or forgot, that HE WAS THERE when the names were mentioned. He was sat in the circle of four. Maybe it was another white lie, because the convo was confidential and he needed to save himself too.

So basically, I see Noirin as the confidentiality wrecker, and Siavash (and Freddie a little by the end) as the scramblers, who tried to dodge and lie a little, to save themselves. As most would.
Agree with most of your comments but don't think Freddie or Siavash tried to dodge and lie and I don't think any of the two of them care what the others think. I think they were both a bit pissed and getting muddled up. But Noirin definitely broke a promise to keep the info to herself! Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Siavash was only looking out for her!
Linto99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:48 PM #10
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Linto99
Agree with most of your comments but don't think Freddie or Siavash tried to dodge and lie and I don't think any of the two of them care what the others think. I think they were both a bit p****d and getting muddled up. But Noirin definitely broke a promise to keep the info to herself! Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Siavash was only looking out for her!
Well I thought I'd mention it, because:

1) Siavash telling Kris that he said nothing about him regarding the bunny thing, was not true.

2) Freddie telling Noirin he wasn't there when the names were dropped, was not true.

But you're right, it could be muddling at that stage, or just small lies to save their asses. Either way, not too important.

98% of the issue is Noirin wrecking confidentiality. The rest is just icing on the cake.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 PM #11

to tired to read it all can u make it shorter for me ? haha in 3 words ? am sure u can do it if not u can someone else do me a fav ? plz but yes i believe its spot on
Levrone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:05 AM #12
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Levrone
to tired to read it all can u make it shorter for me ? haha in 3 words ? am sure u can do it if not u can someone else do me a fav ? please but yes i believe its spot on
Noirin = Confidentality Wrecker

Siavash (+ Freddie a bit) try to dodge and use small white lies to save themselves from the massive grave Noirin dug for them.

So Noirin was in the wrong.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:06 AM #13
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally posted by LethalDealer
Another Note: When Noirin left the room , Lisa talked to Siavash and said she respected him for sticking to his morals

I believe that Karly, Lisa and co will respect Siavash for this.

It's Noirin that has damaged her chances, not him.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:10 AM #14
Banned

Banned

The only issue I want to get confirmation on is:

Whether the 'gang' said stuff at the bus stop regarding Noirin. I don't really need vids, but forumites talking about it at the time will do.

Otherwise Siavash is a stirrer. But Noirin is still an idiot for wrecking confidentiality.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:12 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Quote:
Originally posted by ukturtle
Quote:
Originally posted by LethalDealer

I believe that Karly, Lisa and co will respect Siavash for this.

It's Noirin that has damaged her chances, not him.
i don't think they will. they'll nominate him for sure coz he almost exposed them as the backstabbing bitches they are!!
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:13 AM #16

Quote:

Siavash told Noirin in confidence that he believes many people in the house think she's a bunny. He gave an example of Kris/Karly telling eachother about it (he means he overheard).

Noirin totally betrayed this by then bringing it up with Lisa's team, rather than trying to keep her mouth shut. When Siavash came in to try and resolve it, she 'fed him to the wolves'.

Basically, Noirin and Lisa's crew started demanding names and details. Siavash was reluctant and tried to dodge this, because:

Anyway eventually it got out (can't remember who said it, not important) that Kris/Karly were involved.

Throughout this, Siavash was left to try and save himself, a little lying if needed, because he had been royally done by.

To Note: Charlie realised Siavash's discomfort and how he had been played, and told Noirin to spill everything rather than Siavash, because she was the confidentiality breaker. So well done to him.

To Note: Freddie was lying or forgot, that HE WAS THERE when the names were mentioned. He was sat in the circle of four. Maybe it was another white lie, because the convo was confidential and he needed to save himself too.

So basically, I see Noirin as the confidentiality wrecker, and Siavash (and Freddie a little by the end) as the scramblers, who tried to dodge and lie a little, to save themselves. As most would.
i agree with you!
liegh1990 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:14 AM #17

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:

UR SOOOOOO RIGHT ITS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 AM #18

only "proof" i have is
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...php?tid=124459
about 4 or 5 people saying the same thing, they saw it at the bus stop
sinea1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:18 AM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Agree

Add this to your startpost:

Noirin said to Siavash: "I promise I won't tell it to anyone"
but that fkng ***** did so who's here the fckng trouble maker!!
Striptease is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:18 AM #20

Never ever thought i'd agree with you Ahmed fan, but that was my exact take on the situation also. I was just starting to like Noirin again before this, but the way she was talking during the live feed was pathetic. Calling freddie and siavash freaks and weirdos, yeah noirine i used to say that about people i didn't like when i was eleven aswell
Dream_Arcade_Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 AM #21

Quote:
The only issue I want to get confirmation on is:

Whether the 'gang' said stuff at the bus stop regarding Noirin. I don't really need vids, but forumites talking about it at the time will do.

Otherwise Siavash is a stirrer. But Noirin is still an idiot for wrecking confidentiality.

I agree with your analysis of the argument.

Siavash is not a stirrer in my opinion. Out of all of them he is the one who keeps out of all the fights and the bitching the most.

But I agree, I would like more details of the bus stop convo before coming to any definite conclusions.
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:20 AM #22
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
i don't think they will. they'll nominate him for sure coz he almost exposed them as the backstabbing bitches they are!!
In my post, I mentioned that the group kept probing despite being told that the initial convo was a confidential one.

But Charlie actually demanded to get details off Noirin and told her to not try and get it off Siavash, because she was the one who opened it all up.

This indicates something at least.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM #23

I really don't understand what happened tonight, i wish i could see the whole argument and know what really happened.

1) The main thing that confuses me is whether Siavash was being truthful in the first place. I've started to like him these past couple of weeks and i really can't understand why he'd make something up and be so specific as to actually give two names as an example if it wasn't true?! Yet Karly and Kris were swearing on their families lives (me and my boyfriend do this if a joke or situation goes too far so we know we're being absolutely truthful, lol) so i don't know who to believe. I really hope Siavash was not making it up. I can see why he would- to see whether Noirin would keep quiet or blab him out. However it would take a very big person to take it and not say anything about it ever again. If you hear that someone has said something about you, your natural reaction would be to find out if it's true. As much as i don't like Noirin, i can see why she went into the bedroom to ask them in person.
2) The little lies Siavash and Freddie told bothered me a bit. Freddie not so much, because i think he made an honest mistake and forgot that he was there when the names were mentioned. I can't see what he would gain from pretending he wasn't there, as the other group would just call him an intefering liar, so i think he got slightly confused. The way he argued was also strange, the show made it look as if he randomly got involved and started shouting about, but i read in another thread that the editing was bad and he had already been dragged into the argument. Siavash coming into the room before the others knew it was him and trying to pretend he didn't know who'd said it bothered me a bit too. Surely he must have known it was too late to turn back.

Basically i'm just extremely confused. I'm going to withold my opinion on Siavash for a while, although i doubt i'll find out whether he was being truthful or not. I still don't like Lisa, Karly or Kris any better. I dislike Noirin even more. Charlie stayed out of it as usual, i like him more and more. I still love halfwit
SuperdooperE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:35 AM #24
Banned

Banned

My guess is, and I am sure it will turn out to be this:

Kris and Karly and maybe others said something along the lines of Noirin being a bunny, close enough to it.

So Siavash overhears this, and interpets it fairly accurately as them saying she's a bunny; in effect.

But Kris/Karly etc deny anything of the sort, and if ever asked to explain themselves; by HMs, or Davina, or whoever, they will say:

"But we didn't say bunny did we, and what we said wasn't meant to be interpeted like that; we just meant ..." - To save themselves.

So obvious, lol.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:37 AM #25
User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

Your all bloody wrong. Thumbs down for all.
bettiepage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'bunny', argument, put, simply