Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 14-07-2009, 02:18 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Sophie is actually a nasty,backstabbing ,sh*t stirring bitch as it goes

After seeing this tonight i would love to see her go if it wasn't for the fact of the magazine deals she would get with Kris on eviction.

Why didn't she say that Marcus only said "fair play to karly she has stuck to only lentils" etc in the kitchen?

Instead Sophie went running into the garden to **** stir to karly and Lisa and the whole story was twisted by the coven of witches into being Noirins fault. How was its Noirins fault exactly?

Sophie is not as sweet and innocent as a lot of people on here seem to think and is just as backstabbing and sly as the rest of her pathetic little group.

I'm not as sure as I was about her being a total
airhead,unable to think for herself and that she is easily led by Lisa and Karly after seeing her go back and report things to them and gossiping all the time. Very sneaky the way she talks to other housemates all friendly like, and then goes back to karly and Lisa.

Sophie with her sh*t stirring was responsible for that conversation regarding food which should not have turned into an argument at all. Lisa said one thing the other day just so she could secure her cigarettes and then realising how stupid she was, thought she could also have her share of the food.Karly did at least stick to having her lentils.
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:25 AM #2

I didn't read all that. I like Sophie, but I always keep peoples vts in the back of my mind and I remember she said '' You have to pretend to be really nice and then stab em in the back.'' So yea, I'm not suprized really.
BBObsesserxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:30 AM #3
User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

User banned

Favourites:

Karly was in the kitchen aswell as Sophie and both left at the exact same time to go suck Lisa's arse and tell her all the little tales. No point just singling Sophie out, just because you hate her.
bettiepage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:35 AM #4
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_square
Karly was in the kitchen aswell as Sophie and both left at the exact same time to go suck Lisa's arse and tell her all the little tales. No point just singling Sophie out, just because you hate her.

Your posts would probably interest me if you didnt continunely bore the sh*t of me.

You make a habit of criticising other peoples posts as well which strongly indicates you are devoid of any good ideas your owm.
Old 14-07-2009, 02:46 AM #5

Sophie twisted the whole Marcus/Kris/Sophie's quiet argument the other day as well. When she repeats comments to other people, it's always with her own spin. A perfectly innocent comment is rehashed as "so and so said this really awful thing about me/you/it...". Either she is a s*** stirring little wotsit, or the paranoia is causing her (tiny) brain to misinterpret everything. I'm undecided about that one. (Not about the brain... that's definitely tiny.
Vern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:47 AM #6

Awesome thread.

Totally agree.
Rodrigo2Win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:52 AM #7
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodrigo2Win
Awesome thread.

Totally agree.

Thanks Rod.
Old 14-07-2009, 02:59 AM #8
User banned

Favourites:

User banned

Favourites:

I stated a fact that happened in the highlights; which you obviously completly ignored, and all you can say is "Your posts would probably interest me if you didnt continunely bore the sh*t of me" LMAO, original. You keep saying aswell I criticize other people's posts, but I only see you making a habit of quoting me with a replying with a stupid smiley. If you don't like what I've wrote, quit quoting me and throwing insults
Old 14-07-2009, 03:00 AM #9
Banned

Banned

ah i just think she's a bit...well alot slow and she has misplaced her loyalties in this gang becuz of their association with kris. she has a mouth on her though. oh but i will agree that rice thread just enjoys putting in snide remarks- but sure you're fairly partial to it yourself on occassion. lol. but yeah, he does partake in it more often than not
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 03:01 AM #10

Quote:
I stated a fact that happened in the highlights; which you obviously completly ignored, and all you can say is "Your posts would probably interest me if you didnt continunely bore the sh*t of me" LMAO, original. You keep saying aswell I criticize other people's posts, but I only see you making a habit of quoting me with a replying with a stupid smiley. If you don't like what I've wrote, quit quoting me and throwing insults

Tbf, Dogface was the total aggressor of the tell-tales, and I think he made this thread about her because she has somehow managed to mask her inner jackass better than Karly.
Rodrigo2Win is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 03:03 AM #11
User banned

Favourites:

User banned

Favourites:

She hates Sophie though, so any excuse.
Old 14-07-2009, 03:38 AM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
Sophie is not as sweet and innocent as a lot of people on here seem to think and is just as backstabbing and sly as the rest of her pathetic little group.
There are actually people who equate Sophie with sweetness and innocence? (O_o)

Hrm...

I know people say she is those things, but I thought it was just because that is all she presents which leaves nothing else to say about her (rather than it being that people actually bought the act).

Acting "nice" and innocent/oblivious/naive has always been a preferred feminine artifice. Manipulating other's perception this way makes one appear non-threatening, deflects any negative thoughts and/or attention, and in fact presents nothing to object to... all of which makes one seem more attractive or likeable.

It is also a substitute for an actual personality, dimension, individual thought, opinions, etc. and alleviates any need for self evolution, education, introspection, talent, creativity, and so on.

Ramble, ramble...
anonycat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 03:45 AM #13
Banned

Banned

Quote:

I stand by my comments about you based upon your replies in my threads and other members posts.

The fact you say i hate Sophie is based on what exactly?

The fact you call me "she" is yet another example of what a 'sad' little creature you are who is devoid of writing anything other than nasty pathetic remarks on other peoples posts/threads.

As a Charge Nurse on a Psychiatric Unit i should feel more compassion but even i realise there are some people who are beyond help.
Old 14-07-2009, 04:24 AM #14

For once I actually agree with you, also remember when Kris called her boring she was very quick to say Marcus was lying that it couldn't possibly be Kris.

The girl is pure eviction fodder.
DiamondDogTags is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 04:45 AM #15
User banned

Favourites:

User banned

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:

I stand by my comments about you based upon your replies in my threads and other members posts.

The fact you call me "she" is yet another example of what a 'sad' little creature you are who is devoid of writing anything other than nasty pathetic remarks on other peoples posts/threads.

As a Charge Nurse on a Psychiatric Unit i should feel more compassion but even i realise there are some people who are beyond help.
Sorry, I meant He

Even last week when five were up, you still were rallying people to vote Sophie out? I just got the impression that you really didn't like her

You really get way to personal at times and take things WAY to seriously. I never call you names, make stupid remarks, tell you your posts are "****", yet you've taken the piss out of my pic, my posts, and told me I'm 'a sad little creature'. You just makes no sense and need to chill out.
You seem to be the only memeber who has quoted me, took the piss and said it was my fault who are these other memebers?
I've had no problem with anyone else?
Old 14-07-2009, 04:47 AM #16

i thought dogface had a chance of being good since kris left i was wrong get dogface n karly out n let lisa mope
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 06:50 AM #17

Not to bothered about backstabbing, but I will vote her out simply because I've not seen her get her norks out once yet.
HellShark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:35 AM #18

sophie is nice to said you HATES her is nasty and a bully
starbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:36 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by HellShark
Not to bothered about backstabbing, but I will vote her out simply because I've not seen her get her norks out once yet.
she gets payed for them
And nuts will probably have a steak in the boobs
arsenalforever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 07:38 AM #20

Quote:
After seeing this tonight i would love to see her go if it wasn't for the fact of the magazine deals she would get with Kris on eviction.

Why didn't she say that Marcus only said "fair play to karly she has stuck to only lentils" etc in the kitchen?

Instead Sophie went running into the garden to **** stir to karly and Lisa and the whole story was twisted by the coven of witches into being Noirins fault. How was its Noirins fault exactly?

airhead,unable to think for herself and that she is easily led by Lisa and Karly after seeing her go back and report things to them and gossiping all the time. Very sneaky the way she talks to other housemates all friendly like, and then goes back to karly and Lisa.

Sophie with her sh*t stirring was responsible for that conversation regarding food which should not have turned into an argument at all. Lisa said one thing the other day just so she could secure her cigarettes and then realising how stupid she was, thought she could also have her share of the food.Karly did at least stick to having her lentils.

Sophie feels she has to do this in order to bond with Lisa's and her gang.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:30 AM #21
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Quote:

You're not going to believe this, but I agree with you 100%! The others had better be careful as they think Sophie is a lot nicer now that Kris has gone but last night proved exactly whose side she is on!
Lee. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:34 AM #22

Default Sophie innocent Act is a trap

Noirin try to warn Sophie against Lisa and Karly, Result Sophie said she would not speak to her any more even do she says they had been close friends before that ,Also she got a nomination from sophie for her trouble .she goes around looking like she dose not know her own mind and needs protection but it is a trap she know exactly where she stands and it is with lisa
jjj2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:41 AM #23
Hello

Hello

I'm really disappointed in Sophie. Her behaviour last night has shown that she isn't as innocent and naïve as is made out.
flemin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:55 AM #24

[quote]Originally posted by flemin
I'm really disappointed in Sophie. Her behaviour last night has shown that she isn't as innocent and naïve as is made out. [/q uote] Totally agree. She's alway's acted dumb, and she's alway's been a crap housemate anyway.
dwarling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 01:39 PM #25
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry, I meant He

Even last week when five were up, you still were rallying people to vote Sophie out? I just got the impression that you really didn't like her

You really get way to personal at times and take things WAY to seriously. I never call you names, make stupid remarks, tell you your posts are "****", yet you've taken the p**s out of my pic, my posts, and told me I'm 'a sad little creature'. You just makes no sense and need to chill out.
You seem to be the only memeber who has quoted me, took the p**s and said it was my fault who are these other memebers?
I've had no problem with anyone else?

Then i suggest you avoid my threads.

You obviously choose to forget comments left by yourself and your unecessary sarcastic remarks left mine and on other peoples threads.

For the record i have never made any comments about your pic.

Goodbye.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
backstabbing, bitch, nasty, sht, Sophie, stirring