|Daily Update: Day 24
Show: Tonight, Thursday 29th June 9pm on Channel 5
More pictures from day 24 in the gallery HERE
**Headlines & Clips from tonight’s show include:
Chanelle and Hannah fall out
Rylan announced live on BOTS last night that four familiar faces will enter the Big Brother house as Second Chance Housemates, live on tonight’s eviction show at 9pm on Channel 5.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 10.35pm on Channel 5, guests include Luke Kempner, Roman Kemp, Kim Woodburn, Tom Read Wilson.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· The house is getting paranoid about their economy shopping budget and Hannah is preparing by stockpiling the seasoning, whilst tensions brew around Tom’s insistence of using 8 eggs to make an omelette for Joe and himself.
· Chanelle leads an imaginative exercise class in Rose Cottage for Ellie, Isabelle and Raph.
· Ellie and Tom are given a secret task to make their housemates yelp in freight and successfully win the house a takeaway dinner of their choice.
· Hannah gives Isabelle a makeover but she isn’t impressed with the results.
· Big Brother are provided with a box of questions in the living area. The housemates must read out a question and decide who it best describes.
· During the task Chanelle and Hannah playfully joke with each other and the joke turns personal when Hannah says, “sorry miss popular, I can’t sit with you” and Chanelle responds “says the one who always drops in that she’s won pageants and she’s Miss Nigeria UK, that’s the first thing you hear from you.” Chanelle continues “you take your title a bit too serious girl.”
· Hannah talks to Raph about her hurt feelings after the exchange between herself and Chanelle and he decides to try to reconcile their friendship by bringing the women together to discuss. Chanelle is extremely agitated with Raph and the situation.
· Hannah talks in the garden with Raph, Joe and Kieran and explains why she is upset. She explains “One thing that I hold very dear to mine, I am just making everyone aware, is never diss my accomplishments. Half of the **** I have done with my life, I have never ever said it, no one really knows, except the normal things, about where I’m from, my sister, what I do for a living, I’m not really talking about the things that I’ve accomplished for myself because I am just a very humble person. Me being Miss Nigeria, I hold it up with pride, that’s a very big accomplishment.”
· Hannah talks to her sister Deborah in the bathroom about Chanelle and says “what she said was bang out of order. One thing I’m not going to tolerate in this house, I don’t care if your drinking alcohol, I don’t care if you’re having a good time, you are very aware that I am Miss Nigeria UK and I do not find that as a joke. So whether you apologise or not, you can’t take it back, you’ve said it.”