|Daily Update: Day 3
Shown, Thursday 15 May at 9pm on Channel 5
In tonight’s live programme, the housemates will receive a big surprise when Big Brother reveals that as part of this week’s Timebomb twist, the public has been voting since Tuesday night for who they think should be the winner of Big Brother 2015 in a poll via the Official Big Brother Channel 5 phone app.
However, popularity comes with a price and the winner of the poll will be faced with a difficult decision to make which could potentially jeopardise his or her position in the house.
In addition, tonight’s programme will provide highlights from day three in the Big Brother house.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
* Today the housemates are being challenged to ‘kill time’ by taking part in four tasks. The first task is to pedal a bike consistently over 15 miles per hour, whilst eating bananas when instructed by Big Brother. Joel is first and fails his part of the task. Sarah is next but fails the activity. Cristian is next and manages to pass his part of the challenge.
* The next task is to calculate mathematical sums whilst paint ball shots are being fired at them. Aaron, Harriet, Kieran, Sally and Eileen take part in the task and pass.
* The third part of the task is to explode a balloon within the one minute timeframe by manually blowing the balloons up. Jade is first but struggles as she has a phobia of balloons. She fails. Jack is next to fail but Chloemanages to pass the activity.
* In the final part of the activity, the four remaining housemates spend 15 minutes spelling out words with letters covered in porridge and fish guts. Amy and Adjoa manage to spell their words correctly but Danny fails to spell ‘canoe.’ However, as they have passed the activities overall, the whole house is awarded with a hamper full of luxury shopping.
* Eileen comes to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother that she gets on with everyone – “I’m like strawberry jam. I go in all the corners of the toast, spread around.” She reminds Big Brother that she has a third eye.
* Aaron, Joel, Chloe and Cristian are talking over breakfast. Chloe tells Aaron that she has “had to warm to you…at first I thought ‘I just don’t get this personality’ but now I’ve realised you’re really funny.” Aaron responds, “you’re just so rude” and offended, he walks off to tell the other housemates. He gets upset as he recounts the conversation to Sarah and Jade but Sarah tells him “I instantly liked you…you’re my babe.”
* Chloe comes to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother, “in my real world I wouldn’t ever meet someone like Aaron…that’s just not someone I bump in to.” She says he thinks she thought he was fake and thinks he should just not “worry about it, cock…he probably don’t like me and I probably don’t care.”
* Sally and Amy have a bath together while Cristian watches.
* Kieran tells Danny that Sarah “has a really good rack on her” and observes that Danny looks like he eyes her up all the time.
* Jade is in the Diary Room talking about boys. “There are a lot of men in the house who find me sexual or attractive. One for instant is Danny…I think he fancies me or feels comfortable with me. I think if I wanted something to happen, it would happen.” She also mentions Joel and Cristian but says she’s “not physically attracted” to them although they appreciate the beauty in her.
* Amy talks to the other housemates about her experiences of online trolls. Nick admits that in the past, “I have trolled Big Brother housemates.” He says he wouldn’t have trolled this year’s housemates and apologises to the previous housemates.
* Danny is pampering Sarah by painting her nails. Watching from the other side of the bedroom, Aaron asks Danny, “can I spoon with you tonight?” He adds, “Cristian - you are dumped. Danny I’ve dumped Cristian, I’m coming onto you now.” Sarah and Danny ignore the comments and carry on chatting about fake tan. When Sarah discovers that Danny fake-tans, Danny asks “is that against everything you would ever go for in a bloke?” Sarah replies, “definitely.”
* Joel makes himself comfortable on Sally’s bed and tells her, “the way I see it is - I could be gone tomorrow and we would never ever see each other again,” He suggests he share her bed tonight but Sally isn’t interested.
* Chloe asks Adjoa about her sexual exploits with women. She talks about the things she likes to do with other women.
* Sarah is talking to the other housemates about men with money. Cristian’s name comes up. She calls him over and tells him she wants him to know she was talking about him as she doesn’t want him thinking they were talking being his back. He then goes to the Diary Room and is visibly upset but doesn’t tell Big Brother what is making him cry. He says, “people don’t get me…it’s not their fault, it’s more my fault…it’s just a case of proving myself.” Big Brother reiterates that Big Brother is always there to listen if Cristian ever needs someone to talk to.
* Jack is speculating about whether there will be an eviction tomorrow. Jade admits she would “throw Sarah under the bus” if an eviction comes up.