Celebrity Big Brother: UK vs USA - Summer 2015 - CBB16: The Housemates

Austin Armacost

Bobby Davro

Chris Ellison

Daniel Baldwin

Farrah Abraham

Fatman Scoop

Gail Porter

James Hill

Janice Dickinson

Jenna Jameson

Natasha Hamilton

Sherrie Hewson

Stevi Ritchie & Chloe Jasmine

Tila Tequila



--


Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2015 Eye Coming Soon

5 Aug, 2015 - 9:58 PM by James
Shop - the visual design studio that makes the title sequences for Big Brother on Channel 5 - posted in a Tweet that the Summer 2015 Celebrity Big Brother Eye design would be released soon...

"...hold tight for new #CBBUK eye, summer 2015 style...very soon..."

Tumblr blog with previous designs by the company are here - http://weareshop.tumblr.com/

Update:

Blurred version of the logo has been posted.




Comment posted by: zakman440
...according to SHOP.

Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:08 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
About bloody time. This gap is way too long.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:10 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Vanessa
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:13 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Oaker
It better be a good eye after this wait.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:13 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Moosething
I will LOL if it's just timebomb eye with a star
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jarrod
I'm expecting the same type of thing as Timebomb just with a USA/UK theme. I'm expecting the titles to be similar too.. maybe flag poles instead of the clock hands.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:34 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Moosething
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
I'm expecting the same type of thing as Timebomb just with a USA/UK theme. I'm expecting the titles to be similar too.. maybe flag poles instead of the clock hands.
I don't see it
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: T*
It's most likely tonight, iirc the launch date is being released tonight according to bbspy
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:38 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jarrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tøm View Post
It's most likely tonight, iirc the launch date is being released tonight according to bbspy
The schedules that Big Brother will be included in won't be released until Friday, so it's more than likely that the launch date will come after the eye.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:41 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosething View Post
I will LOL if it's just timebomb eye with a star
That really wouldn't be the biggest dissapointment given what the show has become TBH.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:47 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
its kind of strange to think the gap is as long as last years Summer CBB, so if we had a normal 2 day break then this series would nearly be over lol.

Perched for the eye, if its like Jarrod said I'm really intrigued as I can't imagine a Timebomb/USA/UK theme eye - would be interesting.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 7:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
A 4/5 week break is way too long IMO. It's been 3 weeks since BB16 ended and that feels like it was ages ago. I'm bored of waiting for this, especially as we haven't even had one bit of information in the last 3 weeks apart from the fact that it's UK vs. USA, which wasn't really much of a surprise due to the speculation of it months ago.

Personally, I think a 2 week break is long enough. I hope it's shorter next year. Anything longer than a week, but shorter than two weeks is fine for me, TBH.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 8:01 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
A 4/5 week break is way too long IMO. It's been 3 weeks since BB16 ended and that feels like it was ages ago. I'm bored of waiting for this, especially as we haven't even had one bit of information in the last 3 weeks apart from the fact that it's UK vs. USA, which wasn't really much of a surprise due to the speculation of it months ago.

Personally, I think a 2 week break is long enough. I hope it's shorter next year. Anything longer than a week, but shorter than two weeks is fine for me, TBH.
yeah 2 weeks is a perfect amount for a break.

Everything with BB16 was bad, like Rylan kept teasing about the eye and we got nothing, it was all very annoying.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 8:03 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will1999 View Post
yeah 2 weeks is a perfect amount for a break.

Everything with BB16 was bad, like Rylan kept teasing about the eye and we got nothing, it was all very annoying.
BB16 can go rot in a hole as far as I'm concerned. That series didn't even feel like BB. Everything was wrong about it. From the duration, to the launch date, to the production. Pretty much everything.

At least BB15 felt like BB, even if it was awful. This year, it was just something to occasionally tune into at 9pm when there was nothing else to watch, well for me it was.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 8:05 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: TiBB Frontpage Article
James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Shop - the visual design studio that makes the title sequences for Big Brother on Channel 5 - posted in a Tweet that the Summer 2015 Celebrity Big Brother Eye design would be released soon...

"...hold tight for new #CBBUK eye, summer 2015 style...very soon..."

Tumblr blog with previous designs by the.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...ming-soon.html
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 9:58 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Oaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephmonroe View Post
I hope it has the housemates faces in it
In the eye?
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:06 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephmonroe View Post
Yes. Both teams on either side of the eye and Emma Rylan and previous winner Katie Price in the pupil with flag colours I think would look great
great idea!
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:12 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: MB.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:14 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:15 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: SuperV
I have no clue what it is going to look like.
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:17 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: MB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperV View Post
I have no clue what it is going to look like.
One would assume the UK and USA flags. But Channel 5 BB does try its hardest to be in no way rational, so...
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:18 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
It will look like Katie's Hopkins vagina painted Red/White/Blue
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:20 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will1999 View Post
It will look like Katie's Hopkins vagina painted Red/White/Blue
A battered old daffodil?
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:23 PM Comment with Quote
Comment posted by: Will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
A battered old daffodil?
probably
Published on: 5 Aug, 2015 - 10:23 PM Comment with Quote

Vote Now!
CBB16 2015 - Who was your *overall favourite* housemate of Summer Celebrity Big Brother 2015?
Austin Armacost
Bobby Davro
Chris Ellison
Daniel Baldwin
Farrah Abraham
Fatman Scoop
Gail Porter
James Hill
Jenna Jameson
Natasha Hamilton
Sherrie Hewson
Stevie Richie & Chloe Jasmine
Tila Tequila


View results
Version 3.0



Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2015 [cbb 16] Gallery Pictures
CBBSummer2015_Rylan_Clark_UK_USA_2.jpg
EMBARGOED_Until18thAug2015_CBBSummer2015_RylanClark_28429.jpg
SHERRIE.jpg
CBB_FarrahAndJaniceB.jpg
CBB_Paul~0.jpg
More

Random Big Brother Gallery Pictures
P3080093.JPG
BigBrother2013-14-vlcsnap-2013-08-09-21h47m21s176.jpg
CBB_Michelle1~0.jpg
CBB_HeidiAndJames.jpg
i4-CBB_MeganAndScottyT.jpg
More

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.