Notices

Rate this Entry

Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal

Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to MySpace Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to Twitter Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to Google Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to del.icio.us Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to Facebook Submit "Today I saw the death of a beautiful animal" to Digg
Posted 24-09-2018 at 07:14 PM by DemolitionRed

As I knelt and looked into your eyes, I could see you were no longer a part of the body that lay bleeding in the road. You were empty, gone; one minute running friskily through the field and under the hedgerow and the next second the lights were switched off. Your white teeth showed signs of just how young you were. I expect you were no more than a year or so old. You were such a handsome doberman.

I didnít know you but still I cried. I cried for the people who were going to grieve for you, I cried for the man who had hit you as you ran out into the road because he was so upset and I cried because I knew you were just a playful puppy who should have had its whole life ahead of it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 71 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments