Notices

Rate this Entry

I love the Real World

Submit "I love the Real World" to MySpace Submit "I love the Real World" to Twitter Submit "I love the Real World" to StumbleUpon Submit "I love the Real World" to Google Submit "I love the Real World" to del.icio.us Submit "I love the Real World" to Facebook Submit "I love the Real World" to Digg
Posted 28-12-2009 at 02:38 PM by Patrick

I always thought ILoveDC was just being overobsessed with the Real World and thought it was fake.

Im currently watching the Philadelphia series, and its brilliant.

Reminds me of Big Brother,

Theres this Black Dude that would remind you off Coolio, but hes gay!
And then theres this really Sex Obsessed girl Sarah, and shes so fit.

I really understand now why IloveDC loves this so much, you all should really watch it.

So addicting too.
Alot of Drama in it, like last night the guy was in the bar chilling and the police came up and said he had a Gun.

Thank You Wildcat, for giving me the link to the website, http://rwrrvids.ning.com/
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1385 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're too easily pleased I think, i saw a few trailers for the real world on the internet and it looks ****. I think i will stick to bb.
    Updated 29-12-2009 at 02:34 AM by Brad.
  2. Old Comment
    *so addictive.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brad. View Comment
    You're too easily pleased I think, i saw a few trailers for the real world on the internet and it looks ****. I think i will stick to bb.
    Lol I saw the trailers too ages ago and thought what utter fake ****, but when you actually watch it its great, and the series im watching now apperantly isnt the best so it must be even better.

Im gona stick with BB too lol nothing will ever beat Big Brother but its just good to watch while BB isnt on.