ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   KITTY BROKENAIL- Twitter- (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188550)

Joe. 23-10-2011 07:33 AM

KITTY BROKENAIL- Twitter-

Absolutely cracks me up-

here's some of her highlights-

Quote:

The python I am performing with later has just tried to swallow the sloth like one from Rhythmix.
Quote:

Stress can kill me, if you don't vote for me, you are basically trying to murder me!! #Xfactor
Quote:

I'm singing 'Oh so quiet' apparently it's how they anticipate the voting lines being #Xfactor
Quote:

I'm doing a survey this morning, if you like cats then text KITTY to 88333. This is legitimate research and nothing to do with the X Factor!
Quote:

To knock me out of the show text KITTY to 88333 (5-10 times to be sure)
Quote:

Competition time. 5 letter word meaning 'a fund of money for communal use'. Text your answer to 88333
Quote:

Competition time. 5 letter word for 'a child's name for a kitten or cat'. Text your answer to 88333
Quote:

Jonathan Ross has forgotten his daughter's name. He knows that it's Betty something. If you know what it is, text him on 88333 to tell him
Quote:

I've just spoken to Justin Bieber, he wants his fans to text the word KITTY to 88333 to prove their love for him
Quote:

Thank you so much for your votes, the goldfish lives for another week x
Quote:

Received a sweet gift in the post from someone called 'Die Bitch!'. Nice gesture but unfortunately the rat appears to have died en route.
Quote:

Hi @Cher, I'm a big deal in the UK and soon to be a big deal in the US too. I need a backing singer on my world tour, Interested?
Quote:

Hi @TheRealXtina, are you willing to audition to become an official Kitty Brokenail impersonator? Need it sorted b4 I hit the big time.
Quote:

I've just beat Marcus Collins and Craig Colton at arm wrestling. Might not be so lucky with Sami Brookes
Quote:

Hey @LadyGaga, do you want to sing a duet with me in the final of X Factor? Hope you don't mind playing second fiddle to a true star.
Quote:

Janet Devlin going to get the sympathy vote after her grandad died. I'm trying to find a relative willing to make the ultimate sacrifice too
:joker::joker:

Jordan. 23-10-2011 10:14 AM

Frankie Cockooza is funny too

Quote:

FrankieCockozza Frankie Cockozza
This week has been all about charity. Yes, I ****ed the ugly one from Rhythmix. Very charitable of me.
:joker:

Marc 23-10-2011 11:27 AM

I love this page :laugh:

Black Dagger 23-10-2011 11:28 AM

Nobody beats Katie Weasel in her prime...

Some amusing tweets though.

Marc 23-10-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 4679047)
Nobody beats Katie Weasel in her prime...

Some amusing tweets though.

She's still amazing! I love her :laugh:

FrankieCockozza

Quote:

My voice might not be perfect but I've got a very talented tongue...just ask Janet!!
:joker:

Lewis. 24-10-2011 08:31 AM

There is a Sami shaped hole in the mansion this morning. Either that or that's where they're putting the swimming pool.

:laugh:

Dear of her!

Marc 24-10-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis. (Post 4681460)
There is a Sami shaped hole in the mansion this morning. Either that or that's where they're putting the swimming pool.

:laugh:

Dear of her!

:laugh2: that one's brilliant! ^

Quote:

Have woken up this morning with a massive weight off my shoulders. Yes, now Sami is gone, I no longer have to give her piggybacks

Marc 24-10-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Hey @kylieminogue, call 09016161607 now or I might be forced to tell people that we share a botox doctor
Quote:

[Sami's going to regret leaving her phone lying around. I managed to call my voting number 83 times before she realised it was missing
Quote:

[If your parents won't let you call 09016161607, they don't love you FACT! #XFactor #teamkitkat
Quote:

I have a call centre in India calling night and day!! RT @PerrieEdwardsx: @KittyBrokenail 09016161607 have you called it yet? #XFactor
Quote:

.@BrunoMars honey, you will need to call 09016161607 so that security will know to let you in for the show #XFactor #teamkitkat
Quote:

Hey @FrankieCocozza apparently your STD test results are through, call 09016161607 to get them! X #teamkitkat #XFactor
Quote:

.@janetjealousy sweety Frankie said you should call him on 09016161607 apparently he reeeeally like you :-) xx #XFactor #teamkitkat
:laugh3:

Marc 24-10-2011 08:48 AM

KellyPoundland :

Quote:

I've just hidden Tulisa's tracksuit. Girl is pissed!
Quote:

I was gonna steal Tulisa's loyalty card for JD Sports but thought that might be going too far.
Quote:

PUT IT DOWN... if you pick up the phone to vote for Kitty. RT "@cillfly: @KellyPoundland any words of wisdom for the voting public?"
Quote:

Was walking down the street when this girl called Sophie Habieber or something came up to me. I was like "Am I sposed to know who y'all are"
(n'awww :( the last one)

Jordan. 14-11-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

KittyBrokenail
If you believe that Justin Bieber did NOT father that baby, then text the word 'Kitty' to 88333
Quote:

KittyBrokenail
To vote for Marcus, text 'Kitty' to 88333
Quote:

KatieWeasel
Frankie said he did 6 lines during his time on the X Factor, that's more than Wagner managed to sing last year!
Quote:

KatieWeasel
Dramatic news: Little Mix replaces one of it's members....
http://p.twimg.com/Ad0zWxaCEAAX9RU.jpg

Quote:

FrankieCockozza
Amelia is grateful to be back in the competition. I was grateful to be back in Amelia #xtrafactor
Quote:

KellyPoundland Kelly Rowland
Who the **** were those girls that just performed? Whoever they were they got confetti in my weave. Mama is pissed.
Quote:

MishaQueenB
Lady Gaga was planning on singing 'Marry the night on tonight's X factor.. Until I decided I wanted to sing that one.. I made her change
:joker::joker:

Saph 14-11-2011 07:36 PM

are they real twitter accounts? :laugh2:

Harry! 14-11-2011 07:50 PM

I love Misha B's one

Quote:

We've been asked to donate anything that we don't need anymore to be burnt on the bonfire later. I've given them Kitty's clothes.
Quote:

Just helping Janet practice bobbing for apples for tonight's Bonfire party at @XFactorMansion. So far I've ducked her head under 670 times.
Quote:

Janet is now bald.. And i have a lovely new ginger weave.. She kindly agreed to donate her hair..after I'd pulled it all out
Quote:

For some reason these bitches from Rhythmix are refusing to carry me around the studio on their backs. They need to be punished.

Quote:

That awkward moment when Lady Gaga met @LittleMixx and asked "can I pet your sloth"
<3

https://twitter.com/#!/MishaQueenB

Jordan. 02-12-2011 04:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Solvn.png

:joker::joker::joker:

Firewire 02-12-2011 04:17 PM

KatieWeasel is better.

KellyPoundland is great too.