ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   A Tale Of Two Tenants (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341203)

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 07:36 PM

A Tale Of Two Tenants

Alexis - a really physically attractive Bulgarian girl who has an even more inner beauty being really polite and pleasant and always smiling. She works for a living and is saving to get married to her equally as hardworking, equally as pleasant boyfriend who is Romanian.

She has been a tenant in a 2 bed flat for nearly 6 years and has NEVER been late with the rent or ever missed paying it.

She is grateful for every single thing we do to help her such as giving her a perfectly good modern two seater leather settee which was given to us by a friend.

Bitch - a really physically ugly over-made-up superficial 'Facebook poseur who THINKS that she is stunning. She is English and is one arrogant, nasty, work-shy user who has two small children and is on mucho benefiits which she mostly spends on binge-drinking weekends away with her low-life mates, clothes and make-up.

She was placed into our property nearly 6 years ago by a former agent who did NOT carry out her duties correctly and allowed this scum tenant to trash the house and rack up over £4,000 worth of unpaid rent - despite the bitch receiving housing benefits.

We are now getting the Housing Benefits paid directly to us but the tenant refuses to pay anything towards the shortfall and now owes us over £6,000 and counting.

We have helped her far more than any other Landlord would have but I did so for the two innocent kids and this cow is so ungrateful and acts as if she has a right to everything free gratis.

We have just had an application to evict this scumbag dismissed by a Judge on a 'technicality' but that was B.S and he even told us that his sympathies and the law was now firmly with the tenant.

When I asked him what we were supposed to do now as we had a tenant paying no rent who had changed the locks, changed her phone number and does not acknowledge any letters sent to he, does not answer the door, and refuses to let us in to our own property to inspect it, he just shrugged.

It is now going to cost me thousands of pounds to enlist a solicitor to get this low-life out - IF we can.

Bulgarian or English.

In this case - NO CONTEST.

Next year ALL our properties are being sold.

That will help the Housing Crisis.

parmnion 19-05-2018 07:40 PM

She has kids dude.cut some more slack..

.johnny cash would.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10000283)
She has kids dude.cut some more slack..

.johnny cash would.

I do hope you're joking. If not perhaps you'd like to pay her arrears off and house her Parmy?

Toy Soldier 19-05-2018 08:11 PM

Kirk's "tail" and two tenants :omgno:

Brillopad 19-05-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10000277)
Alexis - a really physically attractive Bulgarian girl who has an even more inner beauty being really polite and pleasant and always smiling. She works for a living and is saving to get married to her equally as hardworking, equally as pleasant boyfriend who is Romanian.

She has been a tenant in a 2 bed flat for nearly 6 years and has NEVER been late with the rent or ever missed paying it.

She is grateful for every single thing we do to help her such as giving her a perfectly good modern two seater leather settee which was given to us by a friend.

Bitch - a really physically ugly over-made-up superficial 'Facebook poseur who THINKS that she is stunning. She is English and is one arrogant, nasty, work-shy user who has two small children and is on mucho benefiits which she mostly spends on binge-drinking weekends away with her low-life mates, clothes and make-up.

She was placed into our property nearly 6 years ago by a former agent who did NOT carry out her duties correctly and allowed this scum tenant to trash the house and rack up over £4,000 worth of unpaid rent - despite the bitch receiving housing benefits.

We are now getting the Housing Benefits paid directly to us but the tenant refuses to pay anything towards the shortfall and now owes us over £6,000 and counting.

We have helped her far more than any other Landlord would have but I did so for the two innocent kids and this cow is so ungrateful and acts as if she has a right to everything free gratis.

We have just had an application to evict this scumbag dismissed by a Judge on a 'technicality' but that was B.S and he even told us that his sympathies and the law was now firmly with the tenant.

When I asked him what we were supposed to do now as we had a tenant paying no rent who had changed the locks, changed her phone number and does not acknowledge any letters sent to he, does not answer the door, and refuses to let us in to our own property to inspect it, he just shrugged.

It is now going to cost me thousands of pounds to enlist a solicitor to get this low-life out - IF we can.

Bulgarian or English.

In this case - NO CONTEST.

Next year ALL our properties are being sold.

That will help the Housing Crisis.

Bulgarian. You run a business and you have bills to pay as well. The English is a grown woman who signed a tenancy agreement and she is the one responsible for providing a roof for her children. This is clearly a case of won’t pay - not can’t pay! I would bet the judge would have taken a different stance if it had been his property and him losing so much money because of such a lazy, scrounging cow.

What a shame these idiots, bad tenants and ignorant judges alike, can’t see the negative effects on the housing crisis of such ridiculous decisions and effectively condoning such appaulling behaviour - leading to a loss of good landlords. I feel for you Kirk - the woman is a Leech.

Kizzy 19-05-2018 09:36 PM

I get you're in an unfortunate situation, but what has the nationality of the tenants got to do with it?

Cherie 19-05-2018 09:57 PM

That’s crap Kirk, the law is an ass once again

Toy Soldier 19-05-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10000458)
I get you're in an unfortunate situation, but what has the nationality of the tenants got to do with it?

So that we can trade all of our English single mums for hot Bulgarian girls. It's like pokemon except loads more fun.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10000502)
That’s crap Kirk, the law is an ass once again

This a nationwide problem affecting thousands of Landlords Cherie most of whom are planning to sell up - which I pointed out in another thread some weeks ago.

There is a REAL accommodation crisis looming.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10000458)

Just to disprove the long-held view on here by some members that I am anti-immigrant or racist or whatever. Not ALL immigrants are bad people and not ALL Brits are good - but I have said this many times before when I think about it.

Toy Soldier 19-05-2018 10:20 PM

The girl who lived in our house before us didn't pay rent, nor apparently utilities. Or her Very account. We had solicitors looking to serve her CCJs for the first 6 months of living here and we still sometimes get letters from "Spark Energy" looking for her :joker:

Single mother of 2 come to think of it :suspect: AND British to boot. Its an epidemic.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10000507)
So that we can trade all of our English single mums for hot Bulgarian girls. It's like pokemon except loads more fun.

No - REAL beauty shines from within. It is not thin eyebrows drawn on in pencil nor too many sessions under a sunbed so one resembles a fugitive from a cocoa powder fight, nor is it a pair of £120 trainers paid for out of benefits.

It is in politeness, civility, breeding, friendliness, appreciation and decency and a genuine smile which can light up a room. It is in a host of qualities which this simple Bulgarian girl has and the English girl has not - in THIS case.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10000531)
The girl who lived in our house before us didn't pay rent, nor apparently utilities. Or her Very account. We had solicitors looking to serve her CCJs for the first 6 months of living here and we still sometimes get letters from "Spark Energy" looking for her :joker:

Single mother of 2 come to think of it :suspect: AND British to boot. Its an epidemic.

:laugh: MORE than you know T.S. - sadly.

Toy Soldier 19-05-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10000537)
No - REAL beauty shines from within. It is not thin eyebrows drawn on in pencil nor too many sessions under a sunbed so one resembles a fugitive from a cocoa powder fight, nor is it a pair of £120 trainers paid for out of benefits.

It is in politeness, civility, breeding, friendliness, appreciation and decency and a genuine smile which can light up a room. It is in a host of qualities which this simple Bulgarian girl has and the English girl has not - in THIS case.

That's why I'm so handsome Kirk, my angelic nature shines through, but is obscured by ominous dark clouds, creating a dazzling display of silver god rays that are both beautiful and terrifying.

Also boobies though. The Bulgarian girl obviously. Not me. :worry:

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10000542)
That's why I'm so handsome Kirk, my angelic nature shines through, but is obscured by ominous dark clouds, creating a dazzling display of silver god rays that are both beautiful and terrifying.

Also boobies though. The Bulgarian girl obviously. Not me. :worry:

:laugh: I will ask her if I can take her pic when I see her again this week and pm it to you - She REALLY is a natural young stunner, but it is her personality and breeding which I like.

I don't have to send you any pic of the other bad tenant because I am sure that you ALREADY KNOW the type. They probably accompany Bill, Bob and Fred into your shop every benefits day. :laugh:

Amy Jade 19-05-2018 10:42 PM

Urgh people who don't pay their way annoy me so much. I could genuinely never do what they have done to anyone. Do these morons think £6000 is ok to lose?

Scum. Hope you get them out. Call me a bitch but I wouldn't care if they had kids either, the council would have to give them somewhere to stay so its not like they would be on the street but quite frankly even if they were bad luck theives.

smudgie 19-05-2018 10:45 PM

I would seriously have to think twice before we rented our house out.
Too sentimental to be trashed etc.

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10000560)
Urgh people who don't pay their way annoy me so much. I could genuinely never do what they have done to anyone. Do these morons think £6000 is ok to lose?

Scum. Hope you get them out. Call me a bitch but I wouldn't care if they had kids either, the council would have to give them somewhere to stay so its not like they would be on the street but quite frankly even if they were bad luck theives.

Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.

Maru 19-05-2018 11:13 PM

Everyone I talk to who rents out properties, it's been a major headache or a money drain. Especially if you have to rent to lower income brackets.. the margin is already low and if you end up with the wrong tenant, one unit can obliterate the gains made off from others...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 10000569)
Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.

That's so ridiculous, kirk, but not surprising... I feel like that kind of pass the buck thing happens everyplace... what a ****ty situation to be in though and I'm sad for your other tenant that you may have to consider selling...

Maru 19-05-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10000560)

Of course not... they don't think it's OK for them to lose. :laugh: But OK if other people do...

kirklancaster 19-05-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 10000596)
Everyone I talk to who rents out properties, it's been a major headache or a money drain. Especially if you have to rent to lower income brackets.. the margin is already low and if you end up with the wrong tenant, one unit can obliterate the gains made off from others...

That's so ridiculous, kirk, but not surprising... I feel like that kind of pass the buck thing happens everyplace... what a ****ty situation to be in though and I'm sad for your other tenant that you may have to consider selling...

Thanks, Maru.

I'm getting too old for all this and my son has no interest in letting property after what he has witnessed over the past 18 months.

I am planning to get rid, count up whatever I am left with and just continue working but 'Flipping' properties.

parmnion 20-05-2018 05:53 AM

Its very snobbish in here.

Kazanne 20-05-2018 06:35 AM

I can't stand freeloaders,who think the world owes them something,if you rent a property ,pay for it,and look after it,sorry you are in that position Kirk,whoever it was who is not paying their way need to get out,get off their arse and pay their way in life,too many lazy arsed freeloaders who expect us to look after them.

Cherie 20-05-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10000692)

In what way? I don’t think expecting someone to pay rent is snobbish :laugh:

Brillopad 20-05-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10000692)

No it isn’t Parmy. It about selfish, ignorant behaviour from one tenant. It’s her behaviour not her background that is the issue here. Landlords are not charities and if the housing market loses good landlords due to the behaviour of bad tenants everyone loses.