ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Laughing at old harry redknapps senileness.q (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352652)

parmnion 07-12-2018 07:25 AM

Laughing at old harry redknapps senileness.q

Emily and John giggling and laughing at old harry and his football battered brain last night was disgusting.

Poor old sod clearly has issues with his brain.

BBDodge 07-12-2018 07:47 AM

That was the best bit of the whole series. When Harry Met Daisy (eventually).

Amy Jade 07-12-2018 09:40 AM

I'd say saying someone elderly must have a problem with their brain is more disgusting than that.

BBDodge 07-12-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10377184)
I'd say saying someone elderly must have a problem with their brain is more disgusting than that.

Quite. Harry is very quick-witted and a master of the one-liners. That's why he's favourite to win.

parmnion 07-12-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10377184)

It's a well known fact that heading old heavy footballs for years causes problems in later life...harry is obviously showing signs of this.

Niamh. 07-12-2018 09:49 AM

Bit insulting to call Harry senile :/

parmnion 07-12-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10377187)
Bit insulting to call Harry senile :/

At least he ain't scum.

Niamh. 07-12-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10377191)
At least he ain't scum.

Eh?

Amy Jade 07-12-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10377186)
It's a well known fact that heading old heavy footballs for years causes problems in later life...harry is obviously showing signs of this.

He seems very alert and quick witted, as much so as anyone else in the camp.

It's really low to call him senile just because of his age and had anyone else said it you'd be crying ageism.

parmnion 07-12-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10377196)
He seems very alert and quick witted, as much so as anyone else in the camp.

It's really low to call him senile just because of his age and had anyone else said it you'd be crying ageism.

I don't cry anything, people can say what they want Imo.

Just cause he's quick witted doesn't meet his brain hasn't been effected..it's not nice to see an old man who struggles to put one foot in front of the other sometimes...let alone watching two heartless morons laughing at him

bitontheslide 07-12-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10377208)
I don't cry anything, people can say what they want Imo.

Just cause he's quick witted doesn't meet his brain hasn't been effected..it's not nice to see an old man who struggles to put one foot in front of the other sometimes...let alone watching two heartless morons laughing at him

reality check, people get less steady on their feet as they get older, and its not exactly a nice flat pavement. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him .... Who was the one who sprained their ankle? :laugh:

AnnieK 07-12-2018 11:54 AM

Yeah I think he is just aging and aware that he will not have the balance he used to. He has managed with every trial and everything thats been thrown at him so I don't think there is any worry about either his physical or mental health

parmnion 07-12-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10377229)
reality check, people get less steady on their feet as they get older, and its not exactly a nice flat pavement. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him .... Who was the one who sprained their ankle? :laugh:

It's not just his walking though, his hearing, taste, smell..they shouldn't be laughing at him the way they were behind his back as he struggled to remember the dolls names and where they were.

Twosugars 07-12-2018 12:02 PM

taste and smell issues affected him all his life not just now

I see someone has suddenly developed empathy :think: Shame there was none of that for Anne :shrug:

Jase. 07-12-2018 12:52 PM

Are we really shocked that the OP is calling an elderly man senile for no reason? It's the same person who constantly mocked a 60-year-old woman's weight.

Anyway, Haz is a legend :love:

Marsh. 07-12-2018 12:57 PM

You ok hun?

parmnion 07-12-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10377244)

I see someone has suddenly developed empathy :think: Shame there was none of that for Anne :shrug:

Trot along and call half the audience cancerous again then come back again and make yourself look stupid again by pointing out in others something you do yourself.:wavey:

parmnion 07-12-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase. (Post 10377279)
Are we really shocked that the OP is calling an elderly man senile for no reason? It's the same person who constantly mocked a 60-year-old woman's weight.

Anyway, Haz is a legend :love:

Hardly for no reason, I've pointed out my reasoning pretty clearly....

And I'm not in the past tense with anne just yet, that will be Monday when it's all over.

Twosugars 07-12-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10377287)
Trot along and call half the audience cancerous again then come back again and make yourself look stupid again by pointing out in others something you do yourself.:wavey:

hit a nerve then? good
go and reflect :wavey:

GoldHeart 07-12-2018 01:04 PM

I bet they were in that doll's house alot longer than we think, didn't Harry mix up the dolls Hazel & Daisy

parmnion 07-12-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10377244)

Wrong, they started after a tragic car crash that killed his mate and 2 others in 1990.....which is even more of a reason not to be laughing about it behind his back.

parmnion 07-12-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10377292)
hit a nerve then? good
go and reflect :wavey:

You are supposed to wait for the answer to a question, that's how life works....if you had you would have found the answer to be the complete opposite of the one you gave on my behalf.