Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Weed is bad when it's abused & MIS used ! .

Also just because its a less harmful drug people still seem to think it's okay to smoke their brains out & get stoned .

Firstly Marijuana is NOT meant to be smoked ! . It's unhealthy for the brain and causes so many side effects.

For herbal and medical reasons it's meant to be boiled to either drink or bathe in .
And the cannabis oil can be used to rub on your body .

So I have ho problem with weed when it's used the right way for medical or health reasons.

But I do however hate when it's stinking out streets as it's smoked in tree quantities!! .
It smells like toxic waste .

I've never considered smoking it & never will .

It should only be legalised in the right form & NOT for cigarettes to get people high.

Well like any drug people get addicted and it could lead to them taking more dangerous drugs,and they probably already do so.

But I would say the average weed smoker only takes that & maybe tobacco

And I think most of us have seen people we know smoke it , I always think " oh another pot head" .
But would you say it is any worse than alcohol GoldHeart? Yes Weed can be particularly bad when it is abused and it’s side effects again can be particularly worrying (things like paranoia etc.) but so can alcohol which doesn’t even have any medicinal purposes whatsoever.

I agree that the smell can be particularly off putting for people who live a cleaner lifestyle so the potential increase in stuff like second hand smoke could be a lot worse. I would also agree that if it were to be legalised it needs to be regulated (similar to Holland).

I disagree however that it could lead to taking other drugs. Most weed smokers I knew only either smoked cigarettes or weed. Some didn’t even drink they much preferred a joint as it was more relaxing. Now I’m not saying that everyone is like that but I find that using weed and it leading to worser drugs as a bit of a myth tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
And I think most of us have seen people we know smoke it , I always think " oh another pot head" .
I tend to think this more about people who are drunk and just shouting about down the streets. Now don’t get me wrong I don’t want to come across as a boring bastard saying that but I find those sort of people a lot worse than stoners. I’ve encountered a lot of people that have been stoned and they have never raised an issue with me or anything like that. They have always been very chilled and non aggressive.

But I do respect your opinion on the matter GoldHeart.

Last edited by Dogeatdog; 11-07-2019 at 03:50 PM.
Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote