Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
This is the problem , Education isn't consistent for everyone and needs to improve regarding serious topics like this .

I actually found it useful the booklet as it was warning people and especially kids so maybe some would of thought twice before taking drugs. But those who either already took drugs or already tried it then i guess it wouldn't of made much difference to them.

I was never interested in weed or any drug , i was curious to learn more about them as in what they actually are and what they do to someone's mind and body.

But i never wanted to try it for myself and i never got peer pressured or anything silly like that . More interested in trying Alcohol .

Back then some of the drugs were unknown to me , like i said LSD i didn't know much about hence me finding it weird seeing Bart Simpson's face lol .
I would agree 100% the education on this topic needs to improve. I always find this particular topic is lacking in a lot of schools. It’s good that the booklet was useful to you and I get completely for those who had already tried drugs, stuff like this wouldn’t be of much use.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote