Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

That result yesterday showed me three things about the Blues team that I had been suspecting for awhile.

1. Our owners truly are useless, not only do they sack every Manager at the club, but they're now keeping around a Manager that can't even earn us draws. They don't invest in the club properly and have also in the past seen us get docked points. The sooner that they go the better.

2. Clotet needs to change to how we played last season, but is stubbornly sticking to tactics that have seen us concede 22 goals in our last 10 matches, and god knows how many we will concede by the time he gets sacked. If he can't do it at Oxford then he was never gonna succeed with us. It's harsh but it's also the truth. In fact I feel sorry for him because the owners are using him as a scapegoat for their own incompetence.

3. The players are clearly tanking matches, I was suspicious when Hull and QPR were demolishing us, but I honestly don't believe that if our players were trying (and weren't trying to get Diet Pep the sack) that Wigan would be anywhere near our level, I mean I know that we're not an amazing team by any means, but none of those Wigan players would even make our bench, yet we're losing to them at home? Whoever the ringleaders are should be sent packing imo as they'll just cause trouble for the next Manager that comes in.

Btw I mean no disrespect to Wigan or Oxford (hell I respect Wigan trying to underdog their way to survival) I just don't respect ourselves to be punching below our weight and losing to teams that we shouldn't be losing to, especially in the manner that we're losing the games too.

I can't even pity the team like I did last season, we deserve to be down there this season, it's the teams around us like Wigan, Charlton, and Luton that I'll pity more due to either not being good enough to survive, or in Charlton's case being dogged by a **** ton of injuries.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote