Old 17-01-2020, 03:08 PM #2087
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Ep 6

‘Three people here for a resort vacation!’- The young letting the switched Boran do five-hour long night shifts is savage.

Lindsay really is worrying about her past votes isn’t she!

Ah the age-old chicken, debate, eat the chicken or wait for eggs. I always think it’s wise waiting for eggs really- but the temptation to eat the chickens would also be tough.

I love trivia challenges, would love to see more of them on Survivor!

‘The big five’ still makes me lol as it reminds me of the apprentice and Ryan Mark.

Looks like Brandon and Lindsay are seeing the light on how they acted, Lindsay saying she acted like the ‘Queen of the land!’.

I’m warming to Clarence- ‘I’ve spoken individually to all the chickens and told them that you know, they’re on notice!’- Giving them 24 hours to lay an egg or that’s it haha. The next morning- AN EGG! Just the one but an egg nonetheless! Clarence’s reaction to the egg: ‘OH HELL NAW!’ then telling the chickens he hates them and they laid it to spite him!

Love the romantic music as the tribe eat the chicken!

Very clever Kim trying to let the tribe know that Lindsay already has votes, but hey if it is a Brandon/Tom split I’d LOVE to see Tom beat Brandon on trivia!

Liked the challenge, think that I’d be useless at it though, have a rubbish aim.
YAAAS Lindsay just missed a target. Get ha gone!

SO felt like Brandon was going before tribal but now it’s clear Lindsay is, at least she was humble upon leaving!

Boots- In order of faves
Linda
Diane
Silas
Jessie
Carl
Lindsay- Disliked Lindsay really, she was childish and rude to other contestants then when voted off said she didn’t like the ‘malicious behaviour’? She was a good villain however and extremely humble when leaving, one thing I’d say about her is that she was loyal to a T.