The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Ok so I’ve finally caught up so here are my thoughts…

The dumping caught me a bit off guard tbh but I’m genuinely not bothered that Shannon has gone. It’s a shame cos she didn’t really get much of chance in there but to me she seemed a bit too disinterested in everyone and she kinda came across as a bit dull imo.

I must be in the small minority of people that actually like Chloe . She’s actually made a bit of an impact since she entered the villa and idk why but I just find her amusing to watch.

Liberty and Jake seem like a really good couple and I really like them both but I do get the impression that Liberty is more into Jake than he is into her. I dunno I get the vibe that if a couple new girls entered the villa and showed an interest in him, he might be swayed.

Aaron, Hugo and Sharon seem like really nice people but they haven’t made that much of an impact yet and are just coming across as dull, they’re just sort of in the background so I hope we’ll see a bit more of them soon.

Kaz and Toby had a good date but he gives of ‘player’ vibes so I’m not buying their relationship at the minute.

Brad and Faye is a bit of a tricky one. I like Brad he seems like a really nice guy but he was a bit muggy towards Faye when he picked to kiss her in that game as the islander he least fancies. I’d get why Faye would be upset by that. At the same time tho, Faye does come across as really salty and she does this weird thing with her eyes like she opens them really wide when people are talking to her it reminds me of Joey from friends when he does that weird eye contact thing

I think with Faye she has quite a fiery personality where’s Brad is a lot more chilled and I think he probably finds that a bit too much to handle. I definitely see one of the new guys taking her on a date in the next episode.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote