CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
It's always sad when your friend's relationship ends, but I think for me, on the basis that you got to know them through your friend, you should therefore steer clear of them post break-up. If anything, there's the worry that they just want to use you to get back with the friend. If they break up and the ex disappears out of everyone's conscience and you suddenly bump into them a couple of years later and you really hit it off - I don't think it would be held against you, but entering into a relationship with your friend's ex before your friend has had time to move on to someone new, I think that's what I take issue with. It really does depend on each individual case, there are so many hypothetical situations to consider.
Oh yeah, I mean getting with a friends ex later on. Not straight after they have split. That's just a s**t thing to do to your friend. That I wouldn't agree with.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote