View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 02:26 PM #44
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Most men love *****s for a quick shag or a torrid affair, true, but not for long term relationships and certainly not to marry and have their children.
Girls like Danica bring out the side of certain men who love the excitement of the 'chase'. Once girls like her have been shagged a few times, the man has got what he wants and he'll move onto his next conquest.
He's not going to marry her and have the mother of his children always being remembered as a rinser and a slut with smutty vids all over the internet, is he?
Well, no man with morals anyway. She needs to meet a man who is as immoral as herself with his own shady past - and of course pots of money.
I agree, plus he has already clearly stated he would be wary of getting into a relationship with someone like her. has her behaviour since then convinced him otherwise, I don't think so. i am not of those people who are into judging Danica to be a '*****' but she is full on, overtly sexual most of the time and therefore not really relationship material for someone like the prince.

On the other hand, you have to wonder whether the prince really wants a serious long term relationship as he has managed to reach the ripe old age of 40 without having one!
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote