BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
James, I think we all fully appreciate what you brought to the game. Hopefully the post I made above of why we voted Mollie will make it clearer to you, and how it wasn't just a popularity contest thing. Also, Mollie winning represented a large proportion of the jury winning. So it's almost as if a bunch of people won. Also, Mollie did play the most honest game in her defense, aside from the rest that I posted above.

You're an amazing host though and if anything Mollie winning articulates the amount of interest the series sparked - so much so that there was a movement for a single person to win despite the controversy around it. You're such an epic host and you should do it again, provided you feel up to it, because it's honestly been the best TiBB game ever. Please dont feel down dude
Lee also played a very honest game, so I don't see how that's an argument for that. You have to see it from the hosts perspective though, where the person who's inactivity has literally become the running gag of the entire game wins, making it like the game is a joke to everybody. But thank you anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Tbh you all had the opportunities to take Mollie out, and you didn't so you cant complain over her winning. Ben why didn't you take Lucas?

Also you don't need to be the most active/most competitive/most vocal to win a reality show or a game in general. Laying by and riding the coattails of others, whilst not being respected, is a legit way to get yourself further, and it has worked for others before
This is the thing, anyone who's talked to me in-depth about Survivor/BBUS knows that I champion a UTR strategy. My favourite winners use it and I've used it most the time in the games (that I've won tyty) Lee played an incredible, honest, UTR game, was active throughout and played a solid strategy. In fact, Mollie played an amazing UTR strategy in the first Survivor TiBB and had she won that time, I'd be pleased. This time her strategy really wasn't her own concious decision, and that's the frustrating part for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
As i said you don't need to post lots to be the most satisfactory winner. People vote for the winner on their own criteria, it happens on reality shows all the time, the person who has played the best game doesn't win.
When a host puts effort in the game, we'd like it if the people who win also put the same amount of effort in. I know that Mollie couldn't come on for certain reasons and I'm okay with that, but to have people award her for next to nothing and take it away from two very solid players is disheartening not only to the other players, but myself and Marc as hosts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
Plenty of people have complimented your efforts.
True, and we're very grateful, but it's a bit backhanded when people award the person who's posted less than half of the person who came tenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Also can we just take note of Lee's great gameplay since nobody voted for her. She played a great game too, she stayed out of the backstabbing, held onto her idol until she needed it, was a strong player in the tribe challenges and made sure that she didn't create too many enemies. I honestly thought Lee had this win in the bag.
Yes. If I were voting I wouldn't be able to decide between you two. I love how you got down and dirty, but Lee made so few errors in the game, sat back and watched fur fly. Queen Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
TiBB does the Apprentice too, though I put in a lot effort in the last one and was voted out midway through. Funnily enough two of the panelists were the hosts of this game

I actually rooted for you and felt you kept getting put up for stupid reasons We both also said we wanted you to be there underdog in this but then you got banned you fanny.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote