View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 04:20 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by ttw
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
I don't want to know what she has to say. I'm not buying any magazines with her picture on it, because I don't want to read it. Don't get me wrong - I hope she sorts herself out, and I hope she can have a happy life. But she herself has said that her time in the spotlight is over. So why does she insist on trying to stay in the spotlight?

And the truth is - if she wanted to do all this stuff privately, she could. It is so obviously the work of her PR team which is the reason we keep hearing about all the help she is getting.
Tell me this, if you were accused of being a racist and a bullying, and it was a world wide story, would you honestly just hide away, or would you want people to know you are trying to change?
Well for a start, I would never behave the way Jade did, so I sincerely hope that I would never be accused of those things.

I might make one statement, but I certainly would not keep appearing on every single tv show possible, to reiterate time and time again how sorry I am. The more she says it, the more insincere it seems.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote