ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Binge watched the entire second season in a day.

Spoiler:

The whole main story (Vee vs Red) was pretty ****ing awesome but I'm gutted that Red didn't get to have a final master plan. She's so ****ing badass and I feel that Vee could've gone down in a bigger way (props to both actresses also )

Finding out about other inmates pasts has been great also. Poussey made for an incredibly likeable underdog and was probably my favourite character this season. Suzanne (I can't call her crazy eyes anymore lol) was also brilliant and Uzo Aduba definitely deserves some recognition for her acting. Morellos story was dark but I could kiiinda see it coming, I still found it pretty funny though tbh. Gloria's past was okay if a little predictable and Cindys didn't really seem to go anywhere but she's probably been one of the funniest this season. Taystee was a better more rounded character this season but I missed her natural comic ability.

The subtle changes in Pipers character has worked kinda well but I can't say I cared for the whole Larry/Polly/Piper cluster****. Bad or good person however, I did miss Alex a bit on the show. She was in it much more than I thought she would be and God is Laura Prepon good at making her likeable.

Daya and Bennett though ugh... I just cannot root for them when Daya's constantly moody as balls and Bennett's just awkward. I don't know if it's intentional for them to have no real chemistry to set us up for a fall but I think it's probably the weakest part of the show (still)

I reeeeally hope the third season follows Rosa in her final "blaze of glory" but I've got the feeling it's the last we see of her I really hope Fischer comes back as well because however hard they tried to make the other prison staff likeable it's just not happening for me.

But yeah, a fantastic addictive new season that I'd recommend to everyone and anyone. It's funny, it's shocking, it's moving, the game changes with nearly every episode and the cast is incredible. God bless this show.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote