View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 06:50 PM #1669
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- I'm going next week. I'm a witch. I can tell. Willow- The next one

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- I feel like everything everyone says to me is just a way to get information and tell somebody else

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- One day they want to take my input and the next day they wont even look at me

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- Zach is acting really really weird to me, so I'm probably going to go up this week even

-----

_BBCanada: Willow tells Sarah to talk to Zach. Sarah says that Zach wont talk to her and wont even look at her today

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- I guess being a floater doesnt work but no one is really willing to work with me. Willow- I'm working with you

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah and Willow agree that they want to trust Jordan but they see that he is so close with everyone

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- If I go up, I didnt come here to be classy or however you're going to describe someone that doesnt say ****

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- Who do you think would put you up? Sarah- Everybody. Everybody but you and B maybe. Willow- I dont think he (JP) would

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- We are playing what the house wants game, even though that's ****ing bull****

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- I swear to God, Sindy is the next one. That's what they tell me. Sarah- So that gives me one more week...

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote