♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

cut Jason save Hazel
-----------------------
JASON COWAN - BB5, runner up

(grim)

The #lad of BB5, Jason entered the house in an awfully cringe leopard print thong which he was cheered for (I love BBUK sexism) and at this point already it was determined that he would definitely sail through the show as the public love this archetype of HM. Honestly, he may be amongst the most overrated "legends" among the alumni as his purpose in the house was to be a moody aggravator and engage in childish antics with the far inferior group The Jungle Cats. He also belonged to the archetype of unslayable beasts as he would dodge and dive nominations week after week

And there was the hideously tedious showmance with Vanessa Nimmo, who I suppose was a perfect fit! He also had a strange relationship with Dan and flirted with him early on which lead to Dan's later vendetta against him which idrc about because Dan's a bore! After his house foes Emma and Michelle returned and then his showmance was evicted he became permanently mouldy and existed in the house as a permanent grump who would not contribute to the house antics (Mikey teas), I suppose his "good looks?" (I don't see it) kept him safe throughout all the misery he brought. And then there was the Nadia feud, which tbf was one of the many iconic rivalries that lasted throughout the show.. thankfully superior Nadz won in the end as Jason would often make harsh remarks at her for no reason (as well as most others around him) however the public kept him in right until the final two, but I'm glad it was him and Nadia as the showdown. I suppose I appreciated what he brought to the house but I cannot get behind him... His role in fightnight was needed as another foe for Nadz and Emma and for there to be proper opposition for the Lip gloss bitches throughout the show although he was just too sour for me to enjoy.

I also could never tell whether he was balding during BB5 or not?

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 03-08-2015 at 05:00 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote