View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 06:51 PM #35

Favourites:
BB17: Andrew

Favourites:
BB17: Andrew

I don't like Andy or Hughie.

Andy is so condescending in the diary room with 95% of the stuff he says, he wouldn't utter to their faces. But he does say reworded, watered down versions. And people respond to that and he's bemused by it. Odd for someone so self proclaimed as intelligent to catch themselves out that way.

I feel that he's put out by negative reactions to his machiavellian ways because he's A) amazed he's been busted and B) feels he shouldn't have to justify it to such peons.

Typical dumbo with a decent vocabulary and his 'calm' passive aggressive nature.

He reminds me of middle management type guys. Stuck at a certain level that they shouldn't even have attained through a smart appearance, well spoken and approachable demeanour. But don't weild enough power to satisfy their ego. And that irks them.

Hughie. Dullard.

If he wasn't as camp as God knows what and was straight I think he'd have been booted by now due to his sheer aggression. Same principle as when gay guys can squeeze a girls arse and boobs and they'll laugh it off as harmless.

Last edited by TT350; 11-07-2016 at 06:52 PM.
TT350 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote