CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Another thing I noticed that all but one of the housemates stood up when their winner was introduced and the spiteful, radar duckers were oh so disinterested.

Any normal person would have crumbled under such heavy pressure and criticism to conform to the majorities way of think and MO- it was very intense, these people hated BEAR with ever fibre, they just couldn't understand why they couldn't get the better of him, not really realising or comprehending that he wasn't acting that's who he is, switched on all of the time, you weren't going to get one over him or past him and that went for those two sh!t interviews at the end, boy, oh boy do those two blow smoke up each other's ar5e, " We made it through, babe, well done" What?

Yeah, they listened to what he had to say, just but there was a look of scorn and disgust and jealousness on their faces on the vanquished couch.
Wow really? Who was that one person? I'm guessing either Renee or Aubrey. I knew they'd be bitter but that's taking it to another level.
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote