BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
It's only because her parent's were too laid back they were practically half asleep they only ever uttered the odd phrase each episode .

Scarlett was the one piping up about everything so of course people saw her as the funny energetic one because in her family she's the only chatterbox her parent's are very quiet so she always took over .

I knew she'd get offered other TV deals after that , and they always get sympathy votes because i'm sure people said Vicky from last year had an accident to cause problem with her jaw or something . Im not doubting Scarlet's facial problem because you'd have to be pretty sick to lie about something like that and we've seen how she's been exempt from certain trials so the medics must of seen her etc
I think if you read her back story carefully, she had facial issues AS A KID, she had dental issues AS A KID, she was poor AS A KID, she was bullied AS A KID.....The list and sad sob stories go on and on and we are all expected to pity her for her past, but overlook the fact that she is a little money grabbing wanabee, now as an adult. She knows how to make money from her fame and she knows how to work the cameras. Im not buying into her ''ONLY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR'' crap. She is calculated and driven.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote