Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

View Poll Results: Lisa Snowdon is the SECOND campmate to be eliminated - pleased or disappointed?
Pleased - it was the right time for her to go. 2 6.06%
Pleased - it was the right time for her to go.
2 6.06%
Disappointed - she had much more to give! 19 57.58%
Disappointed - she had much more to give!
19 57.58%
Meh. 12 36.36%
Meh.
12 36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-2016, 01:42 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
When Scarlett was on Gogglebox, she was funny and quick witted. Then she got famous and all her sad sob stories have come flooding out. Her facial parallasis, which I cant see and her bullying at school, etc etc, have tugged at the heart strings and she is getting the granny votes. The problem is she is a savvy business woman and has ammassed quite a lot of money by managing her actions to the hilt. She isnt definately as green as she comes across but thats her schtick, she tugs at the heart strings and can cry to order. She is trying to be the next Joey Essex
It's only because her parent's were too laid back they were practically half asleep they only ever uttered the odd phrase each episode .

Scarlett was the one piping up about everything so of course people saw her as the funny energetic one because in her family she's the only chatterbox her parent's are very quiet so she always took over .

I knew she'd get offered other TV deals after that , and they always get sympathy votes because i'm sure people said Vicky from last year had an accident to cause problem with her jaw or something . Im not doubting Scarlet's facial problem because you'd have to be pretty sick to lie about something like that and we've seen how she's been exempt from certain trials so the medics must of seen her etc

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
campmate, disappointed, eliminated, lisa, pleased, snowdon