BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
Its a travesty that they go back to the same location year after year. Whereas the challenge usually goes to 2 locations each season.

Turkey, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, Thailand and Colombia in the past 2 years

Where as Survivor is just fiji season after season.
Yeah it's really sad that the locations used to be such a huge part of the show and now its barely even mentioned. Even if they returned to locations in Africa/Australia/Asia/South America it'd be lush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
so apparently the season name is HEROES VS. HEALERS VS. HUSTLERS and unfortunately no I am not joking
Oh good ****ing God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
A non-exhaustive list of better potential themes that I came up in the space of five minutes:

- Hunters vs. Herbivores vs. Hedonists
- Historians vs. Hipsters vs. Hillbillies
- Housewives vs. Husbands vs. Hobos
- Humanists vs. Hindus vs. Heretics
- Horses vs. Hamsters vs. Hedgehogs
- Hanson vs. Haim vs. H-Town
- Highwaymen vs. Hijackers vs. Homicides (and you thought Sarah played like a criminal)
- Hash vs. Haze vs. Heroin (...pretty self-explanatory. Fabio would probably win somehow)
- Heaven vs. Hell vs. Hull (representation of Yorkshire has been lacking on CBS lately, I'll admit)
- Harps vs. Horns vs. Harmonicas (come thru band camp fish!)
- Heads vs. Hearts vs. Hymens (#WhichBodyPartRU)
- Hali vs. Heidi vs. Holly (a Philippines-esque season featuring Hali Ford, Heidi Strobel and Holly Hoffman as the leaders of each tribe, and also coincidentally the final three)
- Hawk vs. Hatch vs. Haskell (see above, but the iconic Borneo reunion we all deserve)
- Hags vs. Harlots vs. Homos (see above, but the tribes are led by Micronesia Kathy, Micronesia Tracy and Micronesia Chet respectively)
I would honestly pay good money to see most of these.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote