View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 05:00 PM #53
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Coming from you? How often are you insulting people who believe in PC or the left in general? Get off that high horse before it collapses under the weight of your hypocrisy. Also good for you for trying to be PC

I've never denied the masses their opinions, I've simply commented on them. You and others, however, do constantly try to shut down opinions you don't like be pretending to be offended and making out that anything you dislike is a rule break.

I haven't called any member names or questioned their intelligence. Again, like Jaxie, you are trying to invalidate my opinion by making out that I'm insulting members when I've not simply because you can't handle opinions you disagree with.
But you're the one getting all ancie when people comment on your opinions if you don't like the comments - accusing people of having it in for you because they don't like you or of trying to undermine you. Waste of time. You only hear what you want to hear. Your mindset is set in stone just as you accuse others of.

Last edited by Brillopad; 13-08-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote