View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:18 PM #38
0_o

0_o

Wow. Thats shocking, and surely, extremely flawed anyway as one can have gay sex and not actually be gay anyway. How on earth can you 'prove' your sexuality. Didn't realise things were quite so draconian. Though I can kind of understand where they are coming from when people are wanting asylum based on fear of prosecution/death for being gay in their own countries that some 'proof' is needed, but proof doesn't tend to exist of homosexuality anyway. They way the articles throw together LGB and T though, when most Middle Eastern countries tend to be perfectly happy with T (anywhere/one homophobic is perfect fine with T broadly speaking ) is pretty odd. Being gay is definitely more of a 'crime, and 'changing sex' is seen as 'curing the gay'. But yeah..this is a lot to take in actually. I didn't realise any of this was going on at all. Thanks. The thought of this has depressed me for the night now I think
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 10-11-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote