ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

1. Kaela - I didn't really care for Kaela at all until her first HoH but **** she was such a hilarious ice queen.
*whole house is sobbing in the DE* "I gladly vote to evict Hamza ! "
*Erica having a meltdown as she gets backdoored* "I respect you a lot! "
*Will contemplating the phone call* "Take the phonecall, I'll keep you safe THEN she ****ing nominates him lmao.
"Frigging throw them under the bus, drive over it a couple of times, back up, and drive forward again. Drive a school bus, I dunno. City transit. Whatever's heavier. "
Paras: Correct me if I'm wrong Kaela: And you'll be wrong, so yeah
Calling the jury babies before they go to vote for her

2. Olivia - An excellent character, very funny and not afraid to make moves. Her early journey of trying to have emotions checking out her own butt during strategy sessions trying to steal Paras's man getting drunk and nearly ****ing up her game by telling Maddy too much not campaigning because "it's tacky" shame we never got to see her throw water over Paras

3. Veronica - Another STAR of the season. She's so hilariously obnoxious and wears her heart on her sleeve meaning she was destined to be pre-jury but she was a super fun spark in a cast that was constantly trying to lay low.

4. Merron - Another fun character with great confessionals and a constant underdog status but never getting anywhere because his game talks were so transparent

5. Rozina - The new best first boot, no question. Her and Karen for All-Stars final 2 please

6. Alejandra - I loved her when she got heated, but otherwise she was just kinda... there a lot of the time.

7. Maddy - I knowwwww I should have her lower but I honestly find her scrumpness absolutely hilarious. "I may be the most mediocre winner ever, but I can't hear you over my $100,000" Also "I'd like to evict Erica please " is hilarious considering she managed to garner sympathy from Erica like a week ago.

8. Johnny - I guess I like Johnny? I'm not even sure. The morbid metaphors got very old very quickly but he was actually good value in house drama, especially his argument with Derek.

9. Jesse - I didn't mind Jesse at all and honestly if he was up against anybody else in week 3 I probably would've liked him to stay because he was fired up and ready to play.

10. Derek - Occasionally UTRfun but the most entertainment I really got out of him was staring at his ass.

11. Erica - She's sooooooooooo overrated just for winning comps but her HoH weeks were arguably the worst of the season. "LITERALLY **** BOTH OF YOU" was pretty iconic though ngl.

12. Andrew - I really wanted to like him because he's clearly a big character, but just not a likeable one.

13. Ryan - I was ready to put Ryan in orange until his "I will never vote for a sloppy game" voting quote when he put his two closest allies up in week ****ing TWO.

14. Hamza - He's the Ciera Eastin of BBCan. "BIG MOVES" "SHAKE THINGS UP" "CAUSE CHAOS" but really he did none of these things. He's essentially just a soundbite for the DR.

15. Paras - I've come to terms with Paras's win and why she won but God her gameplay was just sooooo dull. Like imagine next season (if it happens lol) we just have everybody racing to throw the competition and each go into separate rooms of the house to talk to the camera about how amazing they are, I'd stop watching there and then. She was also a HUGE hypocrite in the whole vs Maddy saga in final 5.

16. Will - Hypocritical, self-righteous, worryingly stupid, not funny, just generally awful.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote